Join us on December 27th, 2008 4 smtng Hot!

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
tamiparty.jpg

What if ingekuwa pary kusheherehekea Mccain would you go?...Honey i think that is racist you know...wink:)

but no matter what you still remain my namba #1

you know what babe, i hate fighting with you, my cutie patutie. from now on i'm supporting obama. forget mccain. he is too old and not cool.

you know what babe, i hate fighting with you, my cutie patutie. from now on i'm supporting obama. forget mccain. he is too old and not cool.

Fighting is good pumkin it makes understand both of us..but not the the fight with drama shyt i am talking about this kind of fight....hahahaha you finally realize Mccain is old and boring uh eti underdog my foot.

Fighting is good pumkin it makes understand both of us..but not the the fight with drama shyt i am talking about this kind of fight....hahahaha you finally realize Mccain is old and boring uh eti underdog my foot.

I know...but for some reason my cupcake always wins the fights....hehehehehe

hahahahahaha kweli ni power of "LOVE" hahahah yaani hadi Ngabu unamshangilia Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahahaha kweli ni power of "LOVE" hahahah yaani hadi Ngabu unamshangilia Obama.

Hahahahaaa..Mazee, you got jokes man!

Mi najaribu kufuata nyayo zako bana....pia nataka kuhamia Chi town...lol nitakucheki basi unipe pointers.....

Back
Top Bottom