Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Job application letter

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by NGULI, Oct 1, 2009.

1. NGULI

NGULI JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2009

I am apply to my job of security guard to you boss in you company of Shoprite. I complete to Grade 8 examination certificate in 1997.

I am 27 ears to be Born of age and no mallied and no childish.

My father is dead long time ago and my mother mary in Zaire country there 10 years now, no see she so nobody known to help me.

My certificate is just sitting home for itself, but passes in Mathematics, Geography, Science and all subjects but fail in English because of Nyanja teacher, Mr Phiri, teaching me is jelos of myself. Me wear expenses cloth thanNgoni teacher.

I here people you want security guards to you company and I tell you I Am one of that job experience for 2 years. I shot thief dead. I want to Join the company of you and chase criminal out with me AK47.

Please consider my aplication careful and call me any time because me Have celphone. I am red for interview with you. I am very hornest and can speak
    English free.

Please also greet your wife. And rememba that English is not our mother land!!

Yours in faith
    Pasopa Mampara
    My picture frame I look beautiful

Attached Files:

2. J

JituParaTupu Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Kama Kanumba vile..ha haa haaa!
  3. Kimori

Kimori JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Du!!Hata hivyo kwa kazi ya Ulinzi hicho ki- English kinatosha sana.
  4. Kisoda2

Kisoda2 JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2009
  5. Che Kalizozele

Che Kalizozele JF-Expert Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Kabisa mkuu,hizo zingine zitakuwa hanasa tuu,tena jamaa safi sana kwani mwishoni kabisa mwa barua akamkumbusha,hiki ki-english mi andandia tuu.