JK,CAMPAORE and ZUMA ATTENDING SPECIAL AU PEACE AND SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING IN ADDIS ABABA.

nngu007

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2010
* Blaise Campaore played a key part to kill Nyerere's Idealistic revutionalist Thomas Sankara. Blaise Campaore is gready for power now is AU peace Council is this a joke?

* Jacob Zuma said he showered after sex with an HIV-positive woman, thinking this would reduce his risk of being infected, he uses his power to rape innocent women's now is AU peace Council is this another joke?

*Jakaya Kikwete he said it was seditious to criticise the government at political rallies, when campaigns are over... while he is an ambassador of peace outside Dar archipalego another bad decisions appointment of corrupt leaders the creation of political class.

When we Africans wake up and get ride of these kind of Leaders?

President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete together with Burkina Fasso President Blaise Compaore during a special AU Peace and Security Council meeting on Ivory Coast political Crisis held at AU headquarters in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia yesterday.

President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete emphasizes a point when talking to South African President Jacob Zuma during a special African Union Meeting on Ivory Coast political crisis held in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa yesterday. (Photo by Freddy Maro)

mkwere tangu aende paris kumbe bado anatalii 2...? that's why u'll never hear me call him mr.president!

dont tell me tha these corrupt leader they gonna do anything to protect Libyan peaople i mean against Gaddafi, you think they can solve ivory coast problems instead of power-sharing like in Zimbabwe and Kenya..From my point of view i can assure that these stupid african leaders are just wasting time, you gonna come here and tell me what is the'are decision on african problems. All of them i can say ni walevi wa madaraka wanataka madaraka . So guys never expect anything good from them.

Back
Top Bottom