Jinsi ya kutoka nje ya mwili (Astral Projection)

ukitaka kuamini fanya halafu uishie pale kwenye ganzi ndio utaamini u can o cant

"Rakims"

Hahahaaa kaka shkamoo,leo umenipa elimu nimejikuta nacheka mwenyewe maana hali hiyo hunipata ila nikishtuka na kujiona cwezi geuka wala nn huanza kupambana na kufadhaika kua ni majinamizi kumbe ningejua mapema ningevuta pumzi na kuelekea zangu BOT!

Hahahaaa kaka shkamoo,leo umenipa elimu nimejikuta nacheka mwenyewe maana hali hiyo hunipata ila nikishtuka na kujiona cwezi geuka wala nn huanza kupambana na kufadhaika kua ni majinamizi kumbe ningejua mapema ningevuta pumzi na kuelekea zangu BOT!

hahah aroo kijana we unatabia ya udokoz?

Wataalam naomba mnijuze kuhusu teleporting,na mind reading kuna kipindi nikimtazama mtu nasikia kama mawazo yake!.Please maarifa haya nayahitaji sana!

Sasa ikitokea kelele kwa ghafla kutoka kwa watu ni madhara gani mtu huyo atakayopata.

Hakutakuwa na madhara maana utulivu unahitajika tu pale mwanzo... Ukishaout of body hata makelele yakitokea utayasikia ukiwa huko huko uliko na unakuwa na maamuzi urudi or usirudi.
Lakini kama hujui maana ya astral zikitokea kelele utahisi kama vile unaota na utashtuka na kuamka.

mkuu paralysis state inapofika pale ndio waweza kutoka lakini pia ukichelewa kutoka ukiwa kwenye hiyo state waweza kuwa umekosea ukabaki pale kwa sekunde kadhaa umeganda hadi ujistue mkuu

"Rakims"

Kwahiyo usipojistua mwili ukaendelea kuganda hapo siinakuwa bye bye moja kwa moja...???

vingi ila vya haraka ni kujionea live nje ya dunia palivyo, historia ya wengi waliopita kabla yako, kujifunza kuhusu life after life, elimu usiozijua labda science na kuwaona malaika kwa wenye imani, lugha za kigeni.. mfano lugha ya kigeni mtu akiongea kichina na wewe hukifahamu kule unamuelewa tu kama anaongea kiswahili ila ukitaka kujifunza unatafuta walimu wa lugha hizo wanakufundisha.. pia mfano swali:

ni vipi watu wana kariri kirahisi zaidi?

jibu: katika ulimwengu wa kiroho dk 1 ni sawa na masaa 3

wengi wanaofanya spiritual practice ndio hao unaskia wanamadaktari bingwa watengeneza ndege na masimu n.k

pia ulimwengu huo sio dunia nyingine ni hii hii isipokuwa unakuwa tu umeingia kiroho na utaona kila kitu kama kina nuru yani uhai mpaka makochi.... ila kwenu kama kuna wanga basi utawaona ila wao hawatajuona huo ndio mwanya wa kurevange.....

"Rakims"

Sasa hapo mkuu utarevange kivp nawakati unakuwa ktk Astral Projection?

Kwahiyo usipojistua mwili ukaendelea kuganda hapo siinakuwa bye bye moja kwa moja...???

wale ambao imewatokea hali hii na wakaiona wanaweza kukuelewesha zaidi.. hakuna cha bye bye utaamka tu ingekuwa hivyo basi kila anaelala anakufa

"Rakims"

nimesema nijaribu nimejiikuta nipo uncomfortable nikaamka. mi naona hamna tofauti na ishu za kisaikolojia/neurology kama hypnosis na dissociation. nikafanya fanya utafiti net nikakuta hii story.

[h=1]Erin Pavlina
[/h]

[h=1]Astral Projection: My First Experience[/h] It was January 7th, 1985. On that night something amazing, frightening, and most intriguing happened to me. It was the night I had my first astral projection.
To preface this experience you should know that I was a fairly advanced lucid dreamer. I had learned how to maintain my consciousness while asleep and in a dream. I was so good at it that I could literally pre-program a dream and have it once I was asleep. My night life was a lot of fun.
I'd been reading about astral projection and had been attempting to do it for 3 years with no success whatsoever. So it was, on this night, that it happened. It was NOTHING like I expected, which could be why I was unsuccessful for 3 years. Here's what I experienced.
I awakened to find myself in bed with an intense tingling taking place in my body. There was a high pitched sound in my head. The tingling almost felt like an electric shock but not painful, just extremely uncomfortable. I could feel that my eyes were closed yet I could see. I was experiencing a dual consciousness that was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I could feel my body and also my "self" at the same time and they were not the same.
I felt my spirit (for lack of a better word at this point) moving slowly out of my body. It was as if the tingling electric feeling was almost driving me out. But there was something else. I sensed the presence of three others in the room. I couldn't see them, I just knew they were there. I was so scared to be feeling this separation that I tried to move, scream, anything to break the spell. I was unsuccessful. I even felt like I was choking as I tried to make my body's mouth scream while my entire consciousness was in my spiritual body.
I heard a voice in my head say, "Breathe through your nose. It will be easier." Trusting this voice, I did just that, and to my horror I started moving out of my body much faster! I can't tell you the terror of feeling yourself leave your body for the first time. It's the most unnatural feeling you could experience while alive.
Feeling betrayed by the voice, I stopped breathing through my nose and started trying to scream again. I started moving back into my body. But another force drew me out again. My spirit was in a tug of war with me trying to get back into my body and these presences trying to pull me out.
This tugging back and forth went on for what felt like a few minutes. I heard one of the other voices say, "This isn't going to work. She's too frightened." The third voice responded, "She's got to learn one way or the other." The first voice said to me, "It's okay, let it happen."
I pulled as hard as I could to get myself back into the comfort of my shell. And succeeded. I opened my body's eyes. I could still feel the tingling. Before I could sit up I felt myself pulled back down into a "sleep" state and the tug started all over again. I sincerely thought these entities were trying to disconnect me with my body and that I would die if I left it. It was such a primal feeling.
This in-again, out-again tugging went on for about 10 minutes. The next time I found myself fully incorporated into my body I sat up, turned on the light and had a nervous breakdown. What the HELL was that? I thought to myself. I sat in bed crying because I was too afraid to go back to sleep. I stayed that way until morning.
I decided not to tell anyone in my family what had happened because I didn't think they'd believe me. I got dressed for school and went on about my morning but I could not think about anything else. When I got to school, I ran into my boyfriend and before I could tell him any of my tale he said, "Hey, I tried to contact you psychically last night, but I guess it didn't work." (He was into this stuff too)
I started beating him on the chest and crying. I said, "No no! Something DID happen!" And I told him everything. We spent the day trying to figure out what had happened. We reluctantly came to the conclusion that the entities were probably evil and were trying to kill me or take possession of my body. That was truly unfortunate because this assumption led to a series of events which initially shaped all of my astral experiences in a negative way. I'll tell you all about that in future blog entries.
The next 7 days after that experience I had 3 more occurrences like the first. I got to the point where I was terrified of going to sleep because I knew "they" would try to take me again. Thus began my experiences with astral projection, "evil" entities, and a four-month long battle with a demon that I will never forget. But that is a tale for another time…

[h=1]The Dangers of Astral Projection[/h] Some people have written to me wanting to know about the dangers of astral projection. Since I have only covered the benefits of learning astral projection I thought it would be fair to discuss some of the risks.
Q. Can you physically die while astral projecting?
A. While you are out of your body, your body is as susceptible to death as it normally would be. Someone could come in to your room and stab or choke you to death or even shoot you. In fact, if your consciousness was outside your body you may not even hear them come in. What you are probably wondering, however, is if some entity on the astral plane can attack and kill your astral body, thus causing the death of your physical body, right?
If this has happened to anyone, we would not know since they would not be alive to tell us. I personally believe it is possible, but highly unlikely that you will die while astral. I believe there are beings out there powerful enough and strong enough to sever your silver cord while you're astral, but I think the actual chance of this happening is really small. Your silver cord is the tether that keeps your astral and physical bodies attached while you're incarnated.
Now, if someone kills your physical body while you're astral, you'll just move on like you normally would if you were inside your body when it died.
Q. Okay, if the silver cord is our lifeline, how do we protect it and keep it safe? Are we vulnerable if we go out too far?
A. The silver cord is such an important and valuable part of your connection to your body and is extremely strong and durable. It's not like someone is going to come along and trip over it and break it. The cord can stretch a really long way and not get tangled, torn, or cut.
But this is why I always caution people about learning astral projection. It's all about protection. Protect your body, your cord, and your astral self. Use white light, golden light, call upon your guides for protection, keep your vibration really high (avoid fear if you can help it) and ask Jesus, other ascended masters, and the angels, and even God to keep you safe while you travel. It's kind of like driving in a bad neighborhood at two in the morning with a sign on your car that says, "I have thousands of dollars in cash on me and I'm a wimp. You could easily rob me." Don't do it. If you're going to travel on the astral plane make sure your travel agent is archangel Michael and that he's booked you in first class all the way!
Q. Can a demon possess you while you're astral?
A. This was certainly my biggest fear when I began. Read about my first encounter with astral projection to know what happened to me. You're probably imagining that if your consciousness is gone, can't someone else take up residence in your body when you're not there? I don't think it's that easy, if it's even possible. A demon can only possess you if you let it, if you intend for it, if you're vibrating so low that you easily vacate your body just for some relief from your life. Like a vampire, you have to invite it in. Still, there are entities who can suck your life force and drain you pretty good, so you want to avoid them as much as possible, unless you're Buffy the Astral Demon Slayer. Again, make with the white light. It's your friend.
Q. What's this I hear about sex with demons? Is this even possible and if so, is it a good idea or a bad idea?
A. Demons vibrate at a level of consciousness that contains a lot of lust. Astral sex with other astral beings is possible, and the orgasmic feeling is something you will likely never experience while you're in your body. But having a sexual union with an entity of a low vibrational frequency is probably not a good idea since you are feeding it some really vital energy when you consent to that. When it comes to demons, abstinence is your condom.
Q. Can you get lost and forget how to get back to your body?
A. No. It would be like forgetting where you live when you travel outside the country. You can be delayed from getting back into your body, however, and you can be propositioned by a demon wanting to have a go at you. I've gotten back to my body to find a negative being standing there asking me if I was sure I wanted to go back. After that I started protecting my entire bedroom while astral traveling. After I did that, they had to hang out outside my window, hoping I'd throw them some energy like I might throw a bone to a dog. Clearly that was never going to happen. You can get sidetracked, you can get delayed, but you will always be able to get back into your body if you want to. Call upon God or an angel to help you if you run into a demon gang.
Summary
Being able to astral project is not a necessary component of living this lifetime, but it is fun and extremely intriguing. It will help you realize that you are not your body, and that your consciousness lives on after death. Before you venture into the astral plane, make sure you are protected and vibrating at a high frequency. Always ask your guides, angels, and God to protect you. Be safe and have fun out there!

binafsi huwezi kunifikia hilo ni moja pili wakati najifunza hili ilikuwa haiitwi meditation wala astral projection wala lucid wala higher self nilifundishwa kwa ujumla yote yalikuwa kwenye kitu kimoja kinaitwa "You Are More Than You Think Who You Are" ni sentensi lakini ndio niliambiwa ndio jina la somo Nilijifunza Mengi Kupitia Humo Na Niliambiwa The Main KEY Is Believe God And Belief In Yourself That You Can Do It... Astral Projection Nilikuwa Siifahamu Kwa Jina Hilo Bali Nilikuwa Nikifahamu ni "Process Ya Kuseparate A Body Na Higher self meditation sikuitambua kwa jina la meditation niliitambua kama "Magic Of Subconscious Mind/Brain Powers" Nimekuja Kujua Jina Meditation ni kitu ambacho nilijifunza kwa jina tofauti baada ya kukutana na nduki na kuzijua some spirit ambazo nilikuwa sijazisoma thank you too nduki Jamii Forum.. Nilijifunza Muda lakini sio kama jina meditation i have a lot of ways to do this but a few to teach.. pia huwezi kunifikia maana nimeanza muda sana kusoma na kujifunza hii..... itakuchukua muda hadi ufikie hatua ya kujua ipi ya kufuata ipi ya kuacha maana zingine zimekaa kiimani waweza soma budhism ukaona haviendani na imani yako you need a real guide to follow the right path la sivyo imani yako itapungua....

"Rakims"

Thank you too blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rakims, nashukuru sana kwa post yako ya Astral projection. Nigependa darasa la kujua zaidi. Najua ni njia moja ya deep meditation. Ninge furahi kama ningekua moja wa wanafunzi wako. Namaste.

Pasco Ni kweli unayoyasema ndio maana kuna mambo mengine hayafai watu kufundishwa akikosea ndio anakufa moja kwa moja mimi huwa sipendi kujaribu kitu kwa njia ya Riski.

Mimi huwa inatokea sio kila siku kusafiri wakati nipo ndani ya usingizi nikikusudia huwa ndio ninasafiri na sio kwa nia mbaya bali kutembea na kujionea mwenyewe ulimwengu jinsi ulivyo ingawa ukizoea utaona raha lakini sio nzuri kusafiri ndani ya ndoto unaweza unakokwenda usirudi tena ulipo toka. nimekuelewa Mkuu Pasco.

Nmejarbu dah ka nachanganyikiwa nmeacha

Nmejarbu dah ka nachanganyikiwa nmeacha
usifanye haraka unachotakiwa ujaribu taratibu utafanikiwa mimi huwa nikitaka kwenda Amerika au kuja huko afrika huwa ninatoka kimwili nina uacha kitandani na kwenda kokote ninako taka na kurudi kama kujaribu sio kwa nia mbaya. Mkuu young sood fuatilia maelezo na video unaweza kufanikiwa tu wala sio kazi kubwa sana.

Back
Top Bottom