Jinsi ya kuacha kuvuta sigara (A Guide to Quitting Smoking)

sasa nimefahamu, kumbe nimepeleka kesi ya mbuzi kwa fisi. nisamehe; uungwana kama mtu hana cha kusema bora anyamaze kuliko kuongea pumba.kwa mfano mwendabure anasema: Usiache Mkuu! Kuanzia Tarehe Mosi Julai zitauwa na mchanganyiko wa Blue Band, Maziwa na Asali kwa afya za wavutaji. Usiache uhondo waja ati! mwisho wa kunukuu, kweli haya ni mawazo ya kumpatia mtu sema wewe mfamaji (usioisha kutapatapa)
Tafsiri kinyume ushauri wangu utagundua kitu! Bora yangu mi Mfamaji kuliko we Mfamoshi. Thinki twaisi Mkuu!

Msaada... msaada... msaada...Wana JF! licha ya kuwa thread hii nimewahi kuileta hapa ukumbuni lakini sikupata majibu ya kuridhisha kwani nilichokuwa nakihitajia hasa ni uzoefu na ushahidi wa watu ambao walikuwa wavutaji wa sigara na wakafanikiwa kuacha. watoe muongozo na uwahakikidsha wavutaji wanaodaia kwamba, mvuta sigara hawezi kuacha. Ni mambo gani aliyeaziamia kuacha sigara anapaswa kuyafanya ili afanikiwe. muongozo wa kielimu na kitajiriba yaani njia mujarabu.

njia mujarabu ndo nini? duh kiswahili kina mambo!!
kwa sababu unataka ushahidi zaidi, usishangae ukiona kimya maana wengine si wavutaji humu au wengine hawataki kuacha so hawana haja ya kuchangia.

Why do people smoke

Because they enjoy it!

The truth is… a smoker enjoys the chemical HIGH from the opiates the body releases to get them thru their smoking session. The chemicals the body releases is a combination of a HIGH like heroin and a strong PAIN killer like morphine for the stress until the smoking session is over.

Smoking is polluted air containing carbon monoxide, a poison to the body. It causes stress by taking away some of the oxygen in the cells of the brain and body (hypoxia) causing you to feel peaceful. It slows you down and you become calm much the same way alcohol affects the brain.

When you first tried smoking you coughed and choked after inhaling the polluted air. Your lungs shut down and said NO WAY. When you decided to inhale the polluted air a second time, your brain released special chemicals (opiates) that opened up your lungs and gave you the ability to inhale the polluted air until clean air returns.

A smoker is not addicted to the nicotine in a cigarette as they want you to believe, but your own body's release of chemicals (opiates).

How to stop smoking…if you want to

First thing in the morning instead of having a smoke, drink an 8 oz (250 ml) glass of orange juice adding 1/8 tsp (3/4 g) of real salt, mix it up and drink it down. Make a second glass of orange juice with the salt mixed in and drink that down. Place a pinch of salt on the end of your tongue and wait for a few seconds. Now take a cigarette, light it up and try to fill your lungs with smoke.

Your lungs will shut down and you will cough and choke, gasping for clean air and if you try a second time to fill your lungs with the polluted air you will get very sick, dizzy and have to sit down or possibly lay down. No way can you smoke the cigarette.

If you don't have any orange juice or you can't drink OJ then you can use plain water and add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar with the 1/8 tsp of salt, mix it up and drink it down. Do a second glass and then have a cigarette or we should say try to have your morning smoke.

You can pre-mix up a 16 oz (1/2 L) bottle with a full tsp of real sugar and add ¼ tsp (1.5g) of real salt and shake it up until fully mixed and it's ready to go. You can have several bottles mixed and ready to go. You would only have to do this for a few days then just drinking some water and putting a dash or pinch of salt on the end of your tongue will work.

If a person is in the hills or mountains hiking and a brush or forest fire starts your brain will cause your lungs to open and breathe the polluted air and give you a boost of energy lasting until you get to safety. The same thing will happen if you are in a burning building filled with smoke.

If you are sleeping and your home catches fire and if you don't wake up from coughing then you will die of smoke inhalation (carbon monoxide poisoning). Many people die each year from falling asleep with a lighted cigarette that catches the bed, couch or easy chair on fire producing lots of smoke then fire.

The opiates or special chemicals are Endorphins and Enkephalins. Women produce more endorphins than men do because of child birth to deal with the pain and stress of birthing a child and can become addicted to smoking, drinking alcohol and other toxic drugs quicker than men.

Low oxygen sets up the body for cancer. Cancer lives and grows in an acid and low oxygen environment. Where ever the cells of the body get shortened on oxygen, it will affect the formation of new cells down the road. These abnormal cells are the beginning of some diseases in the human body.

A smoker can't taste or smell the way a non-smoker does. Dr Batman tells a person if they will drink a glass of water and then put a pinch of salt on the end of their tongue and leave it there until it dissolves, it will replace the need for the cigarette. It does work, please give it a try.

Trucker quits smoking

Hello I'm Mike, a truck driver with a message for you smokers. I was making a delivery In Fullerton, Ca and I needed a smoke, but because I was in a hurry to get to work I left my cigarettes in my car.

All the other drivers at the delivery dock were non-smokers. So I started to walk to a convenience store when another driver Jim asked me where I was going. I told him I was going to the store for some cigarettes. He said we need your dock door and your trailer is almost empty.

Jim told me he could fix my craving for a smoke and said come to his truck and he would give me a couple glasses of orange juice with some salt. He told me I had nothing to lose, the orange juice was free.

So I drank the two glasses of OJ and took some salt with each glass and it worked. It stopped my craving for a cigarette totally. I could not believe it. I even felt better. This is so simple; I have tried quitting many times before but just could not stop.

Jim borrowed a smoke from another driver that had just pulled in and told me to light up. I didn't want to but he insisted so I took a drag and my chest hurt, my eyes watered, my body was saying no way. I stopped but Jim said please take another drag.

Dumb me I did what he said. It made me cough and I start to get light headed and dizzy. I had to sit down. Just then I was told to move my truck from the dock door but I couldn't. Believe me this works. After a few minutes of drinking some water I was able to move my truck.

Every time I have a craving for a smoke I just drink a half liter bottle of water with two packs of sugar and ¼ tsp of salt (2 of those little deli salt packs) mix it all up and start drinking it down. The OJ and salt tastes better but both works.

Trucker Mike from Southern California

Congestive Heart Failure
and cigarettes

My name is Gloria and I'd like to share my experience with the WaterCure. The first week of January 2010 I was rushed to the hospital with congestive heart failure (CHF).

March 2011, I came across the WaterCure while surfing the internet. It sounded kind of crazy but I decided to try it.

That next night I slept ALL night. I have sleep apnea. The stop breathing is not what wakes me. It's the hard pounding of my heart that wakes me several times a night. I dread going to bed. But after one day on the WaterCure I slept ALL night and woke up refreshed!

So first thing that morning I took my blood pressure and it was 142/94 with a pulse rate of 72. I know that sounds high but I haven't had my pulse below the 90's in over 3 years and my BP is always 190 (or higher) over 120 (or higher). So to me this was a miracle.

I got back on line to read more about the WaterCure and read that if you have congestive heart failure or renal failure you should NOT follow this program without first consulting your doctor. WHAT!! I quickly sent an email to ask "What about me, I have CHF"?

I got a phone call the next morning 6:30am. Jim asked me a few questions then asked if I was in my kitchen? I was so he suggested I drink some water (2-4 oz) then put a pinch of salt on the end of my tongue.

He asked me how I was feeling. I told him it feels like someone is squeezing my heart and it is beating very fast. He said "spit out the salt and rinse out your mouth with some plain water and get some ice or something frozen out of the freezer and put it on the side of your neck.

I rinsed the salt taste out of my mouth and put some ice on the side of my neck. It was very cold and the squeezing of my heart stopped and my heart started slowing down.

Then he explained the salt on the end of my tongue was just a test because the salt would go directly into my blood stream and it was an important electrolyte as potassium was. Next he suggested I drink another 2-4 oz of plain water to clean off my tongue and then put some real sugar on the middle of my tongue.

Just after I put the sugar on my tongue, Jim asked me how I was feeling ? I told him, oh NO here it comes again the squeezing of my heart is worse than before". He told me to spit the sugar out, rinse and put some ice on the side of my neck again and keep it there until it's too cold to stand then move it to the other side. Before I put it on the left side the squeezing was gone.

He explained that the ice works like hitting a "re-set" button. He was on the phone almost an hour because he wouldn't hang-up until he knew I was OK.

He told me that people who have renal or heart failure CAN'T do the WaterCure unless their doctor guides them or they know somebody who can suggest what to do. Going solo was too dangerous.

He asked me if I smoked? I almost told him NO, but I knew he could tell by my voice that I did. I was very embarrassed but admitted it. When a "doctor" asks me that question I say "I HAVE CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE, ARE YOU CRAZY" Because a regular doctor or alternative doctor will "write-you-off" if you smoke. (I learned this, the hard-way).

Jim asked me if I had smoked yet this morning, I told him No, but I was craving one now. He suggested I take 8 oz of water and put one teaspoon of real sugar in along with 1/8 tsp of real salt and mix it up and drink it down. He said sugar and salt mixed up in a glass of water would not affect my heart like it did on my tongue. He told me the sugar water with the salt would replace the carving for the cigarette.

I drank it down and Jim asked me If I was still craving a cigarette? I was shocked and amazed that it works, zero craving. I have been smoking for 42 years and have been trying to quit for 20 years. I started to cry because even though I had completely changed my life by eating lots of raw fresh vegetables, no sugar, no salt an anti-inflammatory diet. I still couldn't walk around the block or stop smoking. I learned over 8 months ago that people who have CHF do not live past 5 years. But I now have HOPE.

When I first started this diet back in Feb of 2010, I lost 25 pounds right away but never lost another pound no matter what I did. I'm still 50 pounds over- weight. But since I've been on the WaterCure I've been losing about 4 pounds a week even eating POTATOES and doing salt and sugar. But I'm cigarette-FREE and I'm walking around the block and feeling great!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Gloria,
Southern California

maajabuyamaji2.artisteer.net

Sigara ama kuacha urabu ni maamuzi ya mtu mwenyewe. Nasema hivyo kwa sababu, mimi nilikuwa mvutaji na mchapa maji mkubwa lakini nilianza na pombe nikaacha na then sigara. Ila napenda niwafahamishe wana jf, si kazi rahiiisi!

Njia zipi sahihi uzifuate unapohitaji kuacha sigara? na ni dawa ipi sahihi kwa kusafisha kifua kilicho athirika na sigara..

Mbinu za kuacha uvutaji wa sigara

smoking_large.jpg

Miongoni mwa mambo magumu kabisa katika ufanikishaji wake ni mtu kuachana na uvutaji wa sigara. Watu wengi wamekuwa wakionywa kuachana na uvutaji wa sigara kwa sababu ya madhara yake, lakini wamekuwa wakishindwa kutokana na kukolewa na kiwango cha Nikotini inayopatikana katika tumbaku.
Vijana wengi wamekuwa wakijiingiza katika uvutaji kwa kufuata mkumbo, lakini baadaye wanapokuja kutambua kuwa wako katika hatari ya kuambukizwa au pengine wana ugonjwa wa kifua kikuu, wanakuwa katika wakati mgumu wa kuachana na uvutaji huo. Wengi wao wamekufa huku makundi kwa makundi wakitangatanga kutafuta suluhu ya kuchana na uvutaji, si tu kwa sababu ya kuhofia ugonjwa, bali hata kukosa uwezo wa kununua bidhaa hiyo.
Hata hivyo idadi kubwa ya wanaojaribu kuacha wamejikuta wakipata majibu ya kutoweza, kutokana na kusumbuliwa na hamu ya uvutaji, umbumbu wa mawazo pindi wanapokaa muda mrefu bila kuvuta, kuumwa na kichwa na hata udhaifu katika kukumbuka vitu au mambo waliyofanya au waliyopanga kuyatenda.
Pamoja na yote hayo watalaam na washauri wa masuala uvuaji wa sigara wanasema wanaopatwa na hayo wamekosa mbinu na muongozo wa kuwasaidia waachane na uvutaji wa sigara bila kupata madhara.
Kwa ufupi somo hili limehusisha uchunguzi wa kina pamoja na kumbukumbu za kitaalamu kutoka kwa washauri kama Anderson JE, Jorenby DE, Scott WJ, Fiore MC, Bailey WC, Cohen SJ, ambao wote kwa pamoja kupitia vituo vyao kikiwemo cha US Department of Health and Human Services na Public Health Service walishawahiwa kueleza mbinu salama za kuachana na uvuaji wa sigara. Zifuatazo ni dondoo kadhaa za kufuata ili mvutaji aache sigara kwa usalama.
* Mvutaji lazima afahamu ni muda gani ambao huwa anavuta sigara kwa wingi, je ni wakati akiwa amelewa au akiwa na mawazo mengi ya kimaisha? Akishafahamu hilo ajiulize ni kiwango gani cha sigara ambacho huwa unavuta kwa siku?

*Baada ya hapo achukua kitabu chake cha kumbukumbu na aandike muda huo ambao yeye huvuta sigara kwa wingi. Ajiulize kwa nini huwa unavuta, atathimini madhara ya uvutaji wa sigara kwake binafsi na kwa familia yako.
* Kaa chini upitie kwa makini kumbukumbu zako za muda na kiwango cha sigara unazovuta kwa nyakati hizo, kisha panga utaratibu mpya. Kwa mfano kama unavuta sana wakati ukiwa kwenye mawazo hakikisha kuwa unapoanza kufikiria juu ya jambo fulani uwe na kitu mbadala kitachukua nafasi ya sigara. Mfano kahawa au chai? Hakikisha kila penye hamu ya uvutaji unaweka kitu kingine mbadala cha kufanya zaidi ya kuvuta sigara.
*Ondoa masalio ya sigara katika sehemu ambazo unaishi, fua nguo zote na vitambaa ili kuondoa harufu ya sigara katika eneo unalokuwepo. Usikae karibu na mtu anayevuta, usikubali kuwa mshirika wa mvutaji na usiwe mtu wa kuendekeza sana msukumo wa mwili unaotaka uvute, bali kila unapowaza juu ya kuvuta fikiria madhara na nia yako ya kuacha.
*Wafahamishe rafiki zako kuwa umeamua kuachana na uvutaji, ili upate watu wa kuwaonea aibu pale utakapoanguka na kurudia uvutaji wa sigara. Panga tarehe ya kuacha na iwe kwenye kumbukumbu.
*Wakati ukiiendea tarehe hiyo ya kuacha hakikisha unapunguza kiwango cha uvutaji kadiri unavyoisogea siku hiyo. Jipangie muda mrefu zaidi ya kuvuta kulingana na kiwango chako cha uvutaji na kuendelea kuuongeza kila siku ili uzoee kukaa saa nyingi bila kuvuta.
*Fuata ratiba mbadala uliyojiwekea kuziba pengo la uvutaji, kama umepanga kutumia kahawa kila unapokuwa mpweke sebuleni hakikisha unajizoeza ili ikifika tarehe yako ya kuacha usiwe mtu wa kujiuliza cha kufanya nyakati ambazo utakuwa na hamu ya sigara.
*Lengo lako liwe ni kufanikiwa na usikate tamaa utakaposhindwa kufanikisha lengo lako kwa wakati uliojipangia. Mara kwa mara nenda kamuone daktari mshauri ili akupe muongozo zaidi wa kukusaidia na ikiwezekana akupe nafasi ya kuwatembelea wagonjwa waliopata ugonjwa wa kifua kwa sababu ya kuvuta sigara.
Kwa kifupi hizo ni dondoo chache tu za kukusaidia kuachana na uvutaji wa sigara, lakini mara nyingi kinachoweka nguvu za kufanikisha uachaji wa sigara ni utashi wa mtu ambao hutokana na tathimin ya kina ya muhusika na mtazamo wake juu ya sababu za kuacha. Mara nyingi wanaoshindwa ni wale ambao hawakuzitia nguvu sababu za kuacha kwao.

Siku zote mwanadamu anaongozwa na utashi na kila mwenye kutaka hufanikiwa. Hii ina maana kuwa kama mwanadamu atasema hawezi kuacha kitu fulani, haina maana kama hawezi kwa sababu ameshindwa kujizuia bali ameamua kutokutaka na kinachomshinda ni matokeo ya ya maamuzi yake. Kila anayetaka jambo hufanikiwa na hata wavutao sigara wanaweza kuacha kamawakitaka kufanya hivyo.

Mzizi mkavu.mtaalam wa mizizi shamba, kama umewahi kuwa mvuta sigara unaweza kuniambia hii hali kwanini inakuwepo.mfano mimi huvuta sana ila kwa usiku huwa sivuti na siku zingine huwa napitisha siku nzima bila kuvuta,ila huwa nikiweka azimio la kuacha sigara huwa nakuwa kama ndo nimechokoza moto kila baada ya dakika 2 huwa nahisi kama nimekaa mwaka bila kuvuta,jana tu tangu nimeona hii mada nikajisemea sigara sasa basi! Mh! Yaani nilisongwa na mawazo afu nikajihisi kama vile nimepungukiwa kitu ktk maisha leo kumekucha asubuhi tu nikajikuta nipo dukani na kuagiza fegi 2 fasta,huwezi amini usiku mpaka nimeota ndoto eti nimeacha kuvuta.

Mzizi mkavu.mtaalam wa mizizi shamba, kama umewahi kuwa mvuta sigara unaweza kuniambia hii hali kwanini inakuwepo.mfano mimi huvuta sana ila kwa usiku huwa sivuti na siku zingine huwa napitisha siku nzima bila kuvuta,ila huwa nikiweka azimio la kuacha sigara huwa nakuwa kama ndo nimechokoza moto kila baada ya dakika 2 huwa nahisi kama nimekaa mwaka bila kuvuta,jana tu tangu nimeona hii mada nikajisemea sigara sasa basi! Mh! Yaani nilisongwa na mawazo afu nikajihisi kama vile nimepungukiwa kitu ktk maisha leo kumekucha asubuhi tu nikajikuta nipo dukani na kuagiza fegi 2 fasta,huwezi amini usiku mpaka nimeota ndoto eti nimeacha kuvuta.

Mkuu Slave Kwa umri nilikuwa nao wa miaka 47 mimi sijawahi

katika maisha yangu kuvuta sigara wala kunywa pombe ila ninavyoelewa mimi ukiwa na nia ya kuacha pombe au

kuvuta sigara utaweza tu kwanza kabisa ukiwa na hiyo nia kaa mbali na wavutaji wa sigara pili jizoeshe kufanya

mazoezi ya kukimbia na kupenda kula vitu vitamu kama pipi na vitu vingine utaona unaacha taratibu siku moja

nunuwa sigara pakiti moja kisha ikate kate vipande huku umekunja uso sura huku unasema sitaki tena kuvuta sigara na

umuombe Mungu wako akusaidie utaacha tu kwa uwezo wake Mungu jaribu kisha utaniambia.

Last edited by a moderator: