JF top poster hits 30, 000+ posts and still craving for more JF records.................

Issue ni unapost nini?

mfano hapa JF ukiandika tu hivi 123456 inakuhesabia thread.

Hivyo sisi tunajali umuhimu wa post zako tu siyo wingi,pengine unasema tu THANKS unahesabiwa

Hongera sana; leo nilichungulia prof yako nikashangaa sana! My observation ni kwamba kazi unayoifanya (ajira) inakupa muda wa kutosha, for that l envy u!

tatizo ambalo hulijui ni kuwa michango niliyotoa ni mikubwa kuliko hizo fedha na huitambui sasa kwanini nijibebeshe mizigo mingine?.............stop taking my contribution for granted........................................with reputation power of 86 don't you think I deserve more respect?

You must be extremely narcissistic and self-occupied to even consider that as an achievement worth bragging about. Get a life dude!

Keep them coming my friend. I salute you...Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha haaa, King unatafuta ligi na rutash naona.

Akianza ku copy na ku paste threads zako hapa itakuwa nouma!

hakuna umuhimu wa kufanya hivyo............

You must be extremely narcissistic and self-occupied to even consider that as an achievement worth bragging about. Get a life dude!

tatizo ninaliona unalo ni upeo..........full-stop.................you hardly know me yet you have the audacity to urge me to have a life...........narcissism? You can hardly know how to spell the terminology let alone its connotations........................But I keep on praying on your wayward soul.............lengo langu ni kuhimiza wana-JF wawe wanatoa mada au kuchangia mada.................if you have read anything beyond that you are sick beyond description.........................and you need help.................

Hongera, ila inaonekana huna kazi ya kufanya.

Ila Bado tu mimi na wewe ni 'senior expert members.

Sihitaji kufanyakazi ili niishi........................ninafanyakazi kwa kuisaidia jamii lakii siyo kwa maana ya kujipatia mkate...................miaka niliyofanya kazi tayari imenihakikishia kiinua mgongo..........................you do not need to slave working for others untill olds age partakes you...............good planning is a key to an early retirement dazzling with contentment..........

"Its a dream come true"....seriously?!

I'm speechless

"With my words I shall be justified and with my words I shall condemned." Mathew 12:37.......................I am speechless knowing whatever I set my eyes upon I do achieve it................................and these days I do not need even to work to eke out a living.....................................we all have a reason to be numb.......at that don't we?

"With my words I shall be justified and with my words I shall condemned." Mathew 12:37.......................I am speechless knowing whatever I set my eyes upon I do achieve it................................and these days I do not need even to work to eke out a living.....................................we all have a reason to be numb.......at that don't we?

I was speechless knowing there is a person in this world with such a dream! Seriously "a dream come true"?

Issue ni unapost nini?

mfano hapa JF ukiandika tu hivi 123456 inakuhesabia thread.

Hivyo sisi tunajali umuhimu wa post zako tu siyo wingi,pengine unasema tu THANKS unahesabiwa

huu upuuzi waki wamwuliza nani?.....pitia mada zangu na utajijibu mwenyewe.......................you can direct this nonsense to whoever and you may think you have done well with yourself.......................but to me it is a piece of garbage in particularity when the answers li closer to you than you can possibly imagine

I was speechless knowing there is a person in this world with such a dream! Seriously "a dream come true"?

You have missed a vital point.......identify my dream first before you blurt out aloud..............is the dream come true number of posts or the content in those posts?

Go back and revisit the message embedded in Biblical scriptures......................
for materialism has failed to excite the innerside of me but contributing building a better TZ is a dream come true and through my articles at JF is dream come true................................................................eschew yourself from the distractions......................i.e the ephemeral ones stick with strategic ones................and that is me......................................it is not about the number of posts..................but the content in them and the potentialities to change human souls out there...............particularly in spreading the gospel of My Lord and Saviour CHRIST JESUS

Hongera Ruta....

Thanks my sister for believing in me......................not like those naysayers who enjoy being cynical while doing very little to advance JF causes...................

you started with

Nimeshangazwa na mafanikio yangu ndani ya JF.........

then

sikujua leo nitakuwa ninasherehekea posts 30, 000+

..it is a dream come true.........

talking about content?.....I see only numbers

now for this
contributing building a better TZ is a dream come true and through my articles at JF is dream come true

the jury is still out.

Back
Top Bottom