Jf doctors

tbl

Mar 29, 2011
Gardnerella vaginalis causes vaginitis,most infections are thought to be sexually transmitted.can it be transmitted orally? Does it affect men? If yes what are the symptoms? How does the bacteria survive to a man {according to his normal habitat} thank you in advance.

As i know Gardnerella vaginalis is a common bacterium that may cause symptoms of vaginitis in women. It does not seem to affect men. Infection with Gardnerella vaginalis is not regarded as an STD, although it generally occurs only in sexually active women. It is commonly associated with "bacterial vaginosis", which is defined as the replacement of the normal flora of the vagina by characteristic groups of bacteria, together with symptoms or signs kama zilivyo hapa chini .

Vaginal discharge - thin, creamy, and greyish, often unpleasant and fishy in odour.

Vulval irritation, rather than itching

BUT I THINK ... mwanaume anaweza akapata fangus mdomoni au kunuka kwa mdomo pale atakapozama chumvini ilihali ya kwamba yule mwanamke ana Gardnerella.. i have seen one case jamaa alikuwa anasikia harufu mbaya muda wote baada yakufanyiwa uchunguzi alikuwa na hawa wadudu ndani ya kinywa chake hehehe am not joking seriously !

Be safe Bro

God Knows Best!

Back
Top Bottom