Jessica Alba gets back in the catsuit to save the world for Spy Kids sequel

Saint Ivuga

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2008
If it ain't broke... Jessica Alba gets back in the catsuit to save the world for Spy Kids sequel

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:18 AM on 3rd November 2010
She's admitted her body has changed dramatically since becoming a mother to daughter Honor two years ago.
But given the sight of Jessica Alba in a leather catsuit on the set of the new Spy Kids movie, it looks like motherhood has certainly changed her figure for the better.
The 29-year-old actress showed off her curves in a tight-fitting leather and Lycra catsuit as she arrived on set of Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World in Texas.

article-0-0BD8F683000005DC-641_468x673.jpg
Yummy mummy: Jessica Alba shows off her curves in a leather catsuit as she films Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World with co-star Daryl Sabara (right) in Austin, Texas

article-1326152-0BD8F513000005DC-493_468x713.jpg
Ready for action: Alba was shooting in front of a green screen - ready for high-tech special effects to be added in later

As she walked out of her trailer, her figure attracted the admiring glances of co-star Daryl Sabara, 18, who appeared to be checking out her backside as she walked past him.
Of course, Alba is no stranger to catsuits after wearing one for her role as Sue Storm in the Fantastic Four movies.

More...

The fourth film in the Spy Kids franchise sees Alba play retired spy Marissa Cortez Wilson, who struggles to get on with her stepchildren, twins Rebecca (Rowan Blanchard) and Cecil (Mason Cook).
However when the world is threatened by a crazed maniac called The Timekeeper (Jeremy Piven), Marissa decided to come out of retirement and joins forces with her stepkids in a bid to stop him.

article-1326152-0BD8F6AF000005DC-101_468x663.jpg
Ready to kick some butt: Alba plays retired spy Marissa Cortez Wilson in the crime caper

article-1326152-02E9CCC00000044D-91_233x383.jpg
Another catsuit: Alba also wore one to play Sue Storm in the Fantastic Four movies

Original Spy Kids stars Carmen (Alexa Vega) and Juni Cortez (Sabara) - who are now teenagers - also return to help Rebecca, Cecil and Marissa on their mission to save the world.
Writing on her Twitter page, Alba enthused: 'Just finished my first scene with Jeremy Piven on Spy Kids 4. Good times with Robert Rodriguez.'

Alba's latest film role comes after a recent interview with GQ magazine, in which she complained her 'breasts are saggy'.
She told the men's magazine: 'My breasts are saggy, I've got cellulite, my hips are bigger, but I love it - there's something so amazing about having a child.
'I'm way more comfortable, since I had a baby. I'm far less self-conscious now I have her to worry about. I just feel better about myself. I'm not so hard on myself.'
Alba's catsuit wasn't the only costume she has been wearing in recent days - she dressed as a fairy for Halloween.

Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World is directed by Robert Rodriguez, who helmed all three Spy Kids films, and worked with Alba on this year's shock thriller Machete and 2005's Sin City.

article-1326152-0BE3D15E000005DC-693_468x351.jpg
Trick or treat: Alba, husband Cash Warren (far right), Sabara and two other friends dressed up for Halloween

Read more: Jessica Alba spices up Spy Kids sequel in a sexy leather catsuit | Mail Online

Back
Top Bottom