Jenerali Ulimwengu kuhusu JK kuwaumbua mawaziri hadharani

Big up General!

This is a good food for hungry mind, however, try as much as you can not to mix faith issues with scientific/reality issues. It seems your stand against babu has no yet changed but your stand against Kikwete have been changing from 2005 to date!

For me I would disqualify your well embellished post, because there was no need to discuss about babu while you are broaching very and serious issue about land and Kikwete's failure. why? because IF I had a cup of babu at Loliondo yet I am against Kikwete AND if you are against Kikwete and Babu, I would tune myself to like Kikwete just because I had a cup of babu!

That means your objective to educate society the blunders of Kikwete have failed just because people will be disappointed; you were supposed to solely stick on Kikwete's issues.

I think that is your views. G thoughts above are philosophical you need to integrate your thinking to understand why he put these together! Refer to the initial mixed up government stand on herb/spiritual healer.

Jenerali yuko sahihi kabisa. JK anachofanya sasa ni kujikusanyia umaarufu ili baada ya 2015 asizomewe mitaani kama shida alioipata mtangulizi wake Ben. Hauwezi kuwa na vikao kama vya Baraza la Mawaziri na uwezo mkubwa wa kumwita waziri yeyote muda wowote halafu ukakaa kusubiri kumkemea mbele ya subordinates wake.
Hili la babu wa Loliondo linanishangaza zaidi hasa kwa VIONGOZI wetu. Kama wana IMANI kubwa namna hiyo kwa MUNGU wetu huu wizi, ubadhirifu, rushwa, ufisadi, uzinzi na maovu mengine wanautoa wapi? Baada ya kikombe hiki wataacha kutuibia kwa kutumia nafasi zao tulizowapa?

[SIZE=+1]William Butler Yeats (1865-1939)[/SIZE] THE SECOND COMING
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: a waste of desert sand;
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Wind shadows of the indignant desert birds.

The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

The Second Coming was written in 1919 in the aftermath
of the first World War. The above version of the poem is
as it was published in the edition of Michael Robartes and
the Dancer
dated 1920 (there are numerous other
versions of the poem). The preface and notes in the book
contain some philosphy attributed to Robartes.

This printing of the poem has a page break between lines
17 and 18 making the stanza division unclear. Following
the two most similar drafts given in the Parkinson and
Brannen edited edition of the manuscripts, I have put a
stanza break there. (Interestingly, both of those drafts
have thirty centuries instead of twenty.) The earlier drafts
also have references to the French and Irish Revolutions
as well as to Germany and Russia.

Several of the lines in the version above differ from those
found in subsequent versions. In listing it as one of the
hundred most anthologized poems in the English
language, the text given by Harmon (1998) has changes
including: line 13 (": somewhere in sands of the desert"),
line 17 ("Reel" instead of "Wind"), and no break
between the second and third stanza.

Yeats, William Butler. Michael Robartes and the
Dancer.
Chruchtown, Dundrum, Ireland: The Chuala
Press, 1920. (as found in the photo-lithography edition
printed Shannon, Ireland: Irish University Press, 1970.)

Yeats, William Butler. "Michael Robartes and the
Dancer" Manuscript Materials.
Thomas Parkinson and
Anne Brannen, eds. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University
Press, 1994.

Harmon, William, ed. The Classic Hundred Poems.
New York: Columbia University Press, 1998.

SOURCE: The Second Coming - Yeats

mkuu, i doubt if you have understood Generali on the issue of loliondo: he expected the government to say something on this issue regardless having faith on kikombe or not!

I do not agree with Jenerali on this issue of the government giving a stand on Loliondo; many ministers and parliamentarians have taken BABU"S kikombe and the government has promised to improve all the infrastructure required to facilitate BABU"S work including upgrading the road to Semunge. All this indicates the government's approval of the work being done; what more statement from the government do we need more than what has been given?

The means used to deal with the ministers was uncalled for, they all deserve respect kwa hiyo if something is wrong in the ministry the issues should be dealt with behind closed doors. After all its not only in their departments that blunders are happening. This admonishing of executives and such in public should be left to akina Magufuli, MPs, RCs and so on.

On the other hand the demolition of so many houses should be done in a humane way becuase it involves the disruption of peoples livelihoods, housing the networks that they have built over years. After all its also the fault of planners and the DCC who saw the development happening but did not arrest it.

Jenerali at his best! Former president Mkapa couln't tolerate him, just hope JK will bear with this critique.

Big up General!

This is a good food for hungry mind, however, try as much as you can not to mix faith issues with scientific/reality issues. It seems your stand against babu has no yet changed but your stand against Kikwete have been changing from 2005 to date!

For me I would disqualify your well embellished post, because there was no need to discuss about babu while you are broaching very and serious issue about land and Kikwete's failure. why? because IF I had a cup of babu at Loliondo yet I am against Kikwete AND if you are against Kikwete and Babu, I would tune myself to like Kikwete just because I had a cup of babu!

That means your objective to educate society the blunders of Kikwete have failed just because people will be disappointed; you were supposed to solely stick on Kikwete's issues.

Babu's business ( i call it business because at the moment we have more than five Cup healers) is much related to government failure to address social problems. Any society with good public services cannot be carried away by these mysterious healing. It could have been explanable if the healer was only one at Loliondo but with these numbers of "cup healers" almost in every Zone and definately more still to come; we must accept that, there is something wrong to the system (gov.).

Generali was right on blasting especially gov. officials for behing the front runner to take Babu's Cup. Because for someone in Dar who is well informed will easily understand that, getting treatment is a personal matter but that is not the case to majority Tanzanias who are not informed with the ongoing situations to these "mysterious healers".

Imagine a farmer in Nyamtumbo seeing the picture on the front page of Nipashe showing the Minister taking a cup let say at Loliondo. The only interpretation to that poor farmer i gues will be this one " If the minister is taking the cup it is obvious the gov. has already approved it and it cures". This is failure to the system and mind you, some people are sellling what they have to go for the magical cups and only God knows what will happen to them since the Gov, is not there to guide them.

Jenerali at his best... nchi inapokosa order ndio mambo huwa hivi, wakuu kusuta subordinates wao hadharani sio mkuu wala waziri mkubwa wote lao moja.. serikalini vurugu mtindo mmoja kila mtu anafanya atakavyo, chamani ndio kabisa utafikiri manzese uwanja wa fisi

halafu huu mtindo wa kwenda kwenye wizara na kutoa hotuba una tija gani kwa taifa ambalo wananchi wanazidi kuteseka na ugumu wa maisha? its absurdy huu mtindo ulitumika tena mwaka ule lakini haukuzaa matunda yeyote kwa wananchi kwani ndio kama kwanza waliambiwa waanze kuifisadi nchi na mikataba mibovu iliyojaa tamaa na isiyokua na manufaa kwa taifa

am just fed up!

LOL!

Government have arleady said many statements! last statements they said they will help babu,they also that mti is not harmful and they also said they will prepare 1b for road maintenance/upgrading!

what words is he waiting?

/QUOTE]Mkuu hapo kwenye red hata mimi ndio ninapo shindwa kuielewa hii serikali tukufu,one billion just for road maintenance kwa bajet ipi?kama haitibu kwa nini watumie kiasi kikubwa cha fedha labda tuziite za dharula kupelekwa mahali ambapo sio stahiki?
Wameshindwa kusoma alama za nyakati,watu wanakwenda huko sio tu kwa kuamini spiritual healing nooo!! bali wanahisi labda inaweza kua msaada kwao baada ya serikali yao kushindwa kuwahudumia ipasavyo hata kwa magonjwa yanayo tibika
Au wizara ya Afya haina vifaa vyenye uwezo wa kuipima hiyo inayoaminika kua ni DAWA ya kutibu magonjwa sugu ikiwemo ngoma au wataalamu waliyopo hawajui kuvitumia kung'amua kua kinachoendelea Loliondo ni usanii au nikweli DAWA inatibu magonjwa tajwa na kuamua kuja na majibu ya kufikirika tu.Ifikie wakati serikali ijitegemee kimaamuzi .
Kama hiyo dawa haitibu hiyo pesa si nibora ingelipelekwa kununulia MADAWA kuliko kuendelea kuuaminisha umma kua mkombozi hasa wa NGOMA yupo Loliondo..................ni nini hii?

• Rais ameamua kuanza kufanya kazi kama Magufuli, kuwabeza watendaji wake mbele ya kamera, nilipoona mara ya kwanza sikuamini. Aliyemshauri rais kufanya vile, ni yule yule aliyemshauri rais kutoa ile hotuba kwa wafanyakazi, mwaka wa uchaguzi. It was terrible and horrible!
  • Kikombe cha babu, Jenerali can't be more right! Ni hali ya hatari kuwa katika zama hizi watanzania bado tunafikiria na kuamini katika nguvu ya "alchemy". It is already an established fact that supernatural power do not work in that fashion. Viongozi wa dini na serikali wameogopa umati wa watu, nao wakajiingiza kwenye kikombe. Mediocrity everywhere!

My God,mama yangu ! ma weee,nchi hii viongozi wote wanaishi kwa matumaini,no wonder there is no development in this country.Viongozi wa namna hii akili yao ni tule tu muda wetu wa kuishi ni mdogo, waache wanaobaki wajiendeleze wenyewe.Kumbe hakuna mzima.Ikitokea kuwepo na athari katika kikombe baada ya muda fulani,basi kwisha kabisa, no uongozi. Litakuwa jang la kitaifa.
Hivi walinzi waviongozi hawa walifikiri nini kuhusu jambo hili? Ma wee,Taifa la viongozi wagonjwa!!!Viongozi wanaoumwa lakini hospitali hawaendi, wakijificha kwa aibu ni janga.Sasa wamepata lease ya maisha, sijui ya miaka mingapi, maskini weee.My God, mama yangu, maweeee!!!This is the best reason why they should go, all of them should go by the year 2015.Wote, woote!!

Babu's business ( i call it business because at the moment we have more than five Cup healers) is much related to government failure to address social problems. Any society with good public services cannot be carried away by these mysterious healing. It could have been explanable if the healer was only one at Loliondo but with these numbers of "cup healers" almost in every Zone and definately more still to come; we must accept that, there is something wrong to the system (gov.).

Generali was right on blasting especially gov. officials for behing the front runner to take Babu's Cup. Because for someone in Dar who is well informed will easily understand that, getting treatment is a personal matter but that is not the case to majority Tanzanias who are not informed with the ongoing situations to these "mysterious healers".

Imagine a farmer in Nyamtumbo seeing the picture on the front page of Nipashe showing the Minister taking a cup let say at Loliondo. The only interpretation to that poor farmer i gues will be this one " If the minister is taking the cup it is obvious the gov. has already approved it and it cures". This is failure to the system and mind you, some people are sellling what they have to go for the magical cups and only God knows what will happen to them since the Gov, is not there to guide them.

Kwa sababu ukiwa mtu wa serikali au kiongozi basi hauna dini wala imani!

kwa nini hamkubali ndivyo tulivyo??

Big up General!

Have you read the article carefully? Generali has used Babu situation as one of the example to highlight the bigger problem that is ailing our society. He has not questioned the curative properties of the cup and neither has he queried the faith aspect of babu or even of those queing to get the cup.

The fact that we have so many sick people willing to travel for thousands of kilometers to drink a cup of herbal drink which has not been properly tested by the government is a sign of bigger problems. The fact that some sick people are willing to be discharged from government and private hospitals to risk the long journey to Loliondo for a treatment that only God knows whether it really cures is a big course for concern.

The issue here is not whether the medicine being administered by Babu cures or not. It is not even whether those who drink it have faith in their Gods or not.

The issue is that our health system is a total failure and most importantly our health regulatory system has completely fallen apart. These are the issues the president and his generals should be brainstorming about at the moment. Up to this moment the government has not said anything whether the medicine really cures all those diseases that it is claimed to treat or whether there are any side effects.

As an objective analyst Generali could not stick to only one issue because most of these issues are multi dimentional and they cut across the board. In my opinion that was yet another excellent piece from Jenerali.

Have you read the article carefully? Generali has used Babu situation as one of the example to highlight the bigger problem that is ailing our society. He has not questioned the curative properties of the cup and neither has he queried the faith aspect of babu or even of those queing to get the cup.

The fact that we have so many sick people willing to travel for thousands of kilometers to drink a cup of herbal drink which has not been properly tested by the government is a sign of bigger problems. The fact that some sick people are willing to be discharged from government and private hospitals to risk the long journey to Loliondo for a treatment that only God knows whether it really cures is a big course for concern.

The issue here is not whether the medicine being administered by Babu cures or not. It is not even whether those who drink it have faith in their Gods or not.

The issue is that our health system is a total failure and most importantly our health regulatory system has completely fallen apart. These are the issues the president and his generals should be brainstorming about at the moment. Up to this moment the government has not said anything whether the medicine really cures all those diseases that it is claimed to treat or whether there are any side effects.

As an objective analyst Generali could not stick to only one issue because most of these issues are multi dimentional and they cut across the board. In my opinion that was yet another excellent piece from Jenerali.
I have always been advocating for people to practice more on their reading and comprehension skills. These were important during our schooldays, but it is my guess, and it is becoming more apparent lately, that the teaching of these skills has not been given much attention!

Big up General!

Mr. Jenerali Khalfani Twaha Ulimwengu is very professional. He is among very few journalists that TZ can boast of. He is not a kind of person who lets his faith cloud his judgement. I strongly believe that he is against babu because it just doesn't make sense to him, even from religous/faith perspective. I also don't believe in babu's treatment, but I understand the position of those who go there. You know when you are sick, so sick, you become desperate.It is humane. You would pursue any option. Sorry 4 thinking differently.

Kuwaumbua mawaziri mbele ya kadamnasi mi nadhani raisi anaifanya kisiasa ili kujenga dhana kwa wananchi kwamba wanaoboronga si rais wa nchi au serikali kwa ujumla wake, bali ni watu wachache, kama magufuli ambao ni wababe, na wengine wasiowajibika kabisa.kwa mtazamo wangu hiyo ni mbinu ya kitoto sana, everyone knows that the entire government is currently staggering, lost direction.kuwaumbua mawaziri haisaidii kitu because people hawahitaji political usaniii, what they want ni matatizo yao, ukosefu umeme, bei kubwa za bidhaa, rushwa iliyokithiri vidhibitiwe.

Hongera Jenerali! kwa hili la JK kuwazodoa viongozi wa serikali yake hadharani halijengi, bali linbomoa na wavunja sheria sasa wanatamba hadharani kuwa hakuna wa kuwashika . Pole sana JK na serikali yako

Kweli mwenendo wa Serikali yetu unaogopesha.

I can see 2015 is very near to most of them, but to many of us is very far.

I can Assure you that these so called 'ministers' are standing JM's humiliations because they have interests. Bunch of thieves...kama wako kwa ajili ya wananchi na Nchi nakuapia wangepiga chini mzigo kama alivyofanya Mtei back then. Hawajiamini na wengi wanaangalia MASLAHI yao why should they bother???? They have sold their souls already to money gods and they don't care about us. we mtu una mke au mume na watoto can you stand those humiliations??? and infront of the camera to make matter worse? nakuapia hawana chembe ya AIBU 7bu they have interest and that is wealth ammasing.,

Back
Top Bottom