Jee hii ni kweli?

macinkus

JF-Expert Member
Sep 15, 2007
Nimepokea taarifa ifuatayo kwenye barua pepe yangu. Licha ya kuniarifu kwamba nimepata bahati nasibu ya uingereza ya mamilioni ya pouni, lakini ili wakamilishe taratibu za kunitumia hayo mamilioni, niwapelekee zaidi ya dola 1,000 waweze kukamilisha taratibu za kunitumia mamilioni yangu.

Jee huu ni usanii gani bandugu

tazama kiambatisho

macinkus

Attachments

• WINNING NOTIFICATION.doc
    42 KB · Views: 152
twanga pepeta waliimba...changa la macho hiloooo
halafu sijui nani zamani aliimba, mjini shule
waswahili wanasema ukizaliwa tu mjini,tayari uko form six!huitaji shule!
wajanja wanasemaaa mjini ukilala na njaa umependa mwenyewe!

so akili ku mkichwa ndugu yangu!!

kwa ushauri wangu wa haraka haraka hiyo email delte mapemaaa wala izikuzoee isije kukutia majaribuni ukaja angua kilio

Nimepokea taarifa ifuatayo kwenye barua pepe yangu. Licha ya kuniarifu kwamba nimepata bahati nasibu ya uingereza ya mamilioni ya pouni, lakini ili wakamilishe taratibu za kunitumia hayo mamilioni, niwapelekee zaidi ya dola 1,000 waweze kukamilisha taratibu za kunitumia mamilioni yangu.

tazama kiambatisho

macinkus

Hakuna bahati nasibu ambayo inabidi upeleke michuzi ili upate zawadi yako. Ukipeleka hizo $1,000 basi ujue umeshaingizwa mjini.

Hao ni Wanigeria, nilisha wahi kupata mail ya namna hiyo, nikampigia jamaa kusikia kingereza chake nikagundua ni Nigerian, hawa jamaa ni matapeli wa kimataifa.

Mtindo huu hata bongo umeshaingia, kuna jamaa huwa wanatuma sms message kutaarifu kuwa umejishindia tshs milioni 10 kwenye bahati na sibu ya pepsi na kuwa hundi yako iko tayari. Ukiwapigia staili yao huwa wanakuambia ununue vocha za simu za kiasi kadhaa (kama elfu 30) kisha uwatumie pamoja na details zako ili wafanye taratibu za kukutumia hundi hiyo. Ukiingia kichwa kichwa unajikuta umeliwa, tuwe makini sana, some people wants to capitalize on our/your problems.

Pole sana hajazaliwa mtu mwema hapa duniani wa kukupa kiasi hicho bila ya wewe kucheza bahati nasibu hiyo. Wakuu hapa mengine ni kutumia common sense haihitaji uende darasani hata kidogo. wanasema 'the text has got sound". Ukisoma message yao itakuambia wana maana gani.

Ndugu yangu sms na emails za namna hiyo ni feki kabisa. Ni kwa dunia nzima mtandao huo wa wajanja hasa Nigerians. Huwa wanajitambulisha kwa themes mbalimbali mara kuna hela za kuhamisha tupe Bank details. Ukizitoa umekwisha. Wanaiba hela kwa kupitishia account yako na unakamatwa unaambiwa wewe ni mwizi. Utajiteteaje wakati evidence is your account? Or else, wanakuibiwa wewe pesa kutoka kwenye account yako. Yaani mimi huwa nawajibu nawapa vidonge vyao kabisa na hawathubutu kujibu back. Hata bongo wapo kwa njia mbalimbali za utapeli. Hiyo ndiyo Globalisation na advancement in Science and Technology. Thanks.

tazama kiambatisho

macinkus

Mkuu probably its a one in a lifatime chance for you kuuaga umaskini!Tuma all the details!usisite!
Mjini shule kwa kujipatia utajiri!

Mkuu probably its a one in a lifatime chance for you kuuaga umaskini!Tuma all the details!usisite!

nitume viambatanisho vyote pamoja na dola 1,000 plus? naona hunitakii mema.

macinkus

Ukituma tu andika umeumia.

Ona nyingine hii,

Business Proposal

David Edwards
Selborne Chambers
10 Essex Street
London WC2R 3AA
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 703 193 8072

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know we have not met in person but I have a very profiting proposal which I am sure you can handle. My name is David Edwards QC. I am a Barrister and a member of the Queen's Council (QC) working with the reputable legal firm - Selborne Chambers in London United Kingdom and I am only contacting you to help claim deposited funds made by one of our clients who was involved in a fatal auto crash which killed him and his entire family in 2003.
Late Mr. Mark Veem was a personal client of mine and I managed all his legal affairs.
Today, I stand as the only custodian to the deposit he made in a finance company and now I am faced with the task of providing a beneficiary for the fund. The amount in the deposit is $12,000,000 (Twelve Million United States Dollars Only) and the finance house is ready to release the money to whoever I present as the true fund beneficiary and next-of-kin to my late client because my late client issued me a Power of Attorney duly endorsed in the British High Courts of Justice when he made the deposit and I was his legal advising counselor on the deposit and other issues.

Now the finance house where my client deposited the fund demands that I quickly provide a claimant for the fund because the deposit duration has expired and needs a renewal or withdrawal from their company otherwise it will be handed over to the government. Because I have not been able to provide anyone due to my fears of releasing the money to someone who might run away with it, I am being very careful about this. I have however decided to try and do this deal with you whether you are truly related to my client or not and I pray you will not run away with the money when they release it to you. I will arrange to formalize your papers so that you can be approved as next-of-kin to my late client and the fund can be released to you immediately.The courier/security company has agreed to release the fund in cash to the next-of-kin to my late client through their liaison office depending on the area he/she may base.They can pay in these countries
Europe:-Spain,Holand,France and london etc,Asia:-Dubai,Parkistan,Thailand,Taiwan,India and Singapore,African:-South-Africa,Ghana and Togo,America:-USA,Canada,Brazil,Peru and Mexico etc.

We shall draw an agreement between you and me for security of the fund sharing when it is released to you. I agree to a fifty-fifty sharing but we must bear serious responsibilities on both sides to ensure the release of the fund to you. I want you to note that this is a very serious deal and not a child's play and this time the money must be released because it truly exists in the finance company. If you feel we can sign out the funds together, quickly send me your address,phone and fax and I will call to give you the details of the deal and send you the relevant transaction documents.You may get back to me via my direct email address: david.edwards1@hotmail.co.uk

Regards,
Barrister. David Edwards.
TEL: +44 703 193 8072
FAX: +44 870 974 9924.
E-mail: david.edwards1@hotmail.co.uk

Mackinus,
Huu ni usanii uliokubuhu.....
wal usithubutu kutoa data zako kwenye hili garasa la mabwege...wengi wamelizwa!!!!

Ebu soma Hukumu hii iliyotolewa kwa mama mnaijeria kule Washington D.C USA kama mwezi mmoja na nusu uliopita.... Ona wanavyojipanga!!!!! kukuliza!!!

Quote"

A Washington woman was sentenced on Wednesday to two years in prison and five years of supervised release for her role in an Internet counterfeit check scheme.

Edna Fiedler pleaded guilty in March to attempting to defraud U.S. citizens in a scheme known as a Nigerian check scam.
Fiedler helped her accomplices in Nigeria send fake checks to people who had agreed to cash the checks on behalf of the sender, keeping some of the proceeds and sending the rest back.
The Nigerians found people willing to cash the fake checks via e-mail. They would send their names as well as fake documents that looked like Wal-Mart money orders, Bank of America checks, U.S. Postal Service checks and American Express traveler's checks to Fiedler. They told her how to fill out the checks and where to send them.
The recipients most likely thought they were helping out someone who needed a person in the U.S. to cash a check for them, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. They were able to get the money by cashing the checks, and sent most of it to either Fiedler or her Nigerian accomplices. However, once the checks were discovered to be fake, the people who cashed them were responsible for the full amount.
All told, Fiedler sent out US$609,000 worth of phony checks and money orders. When U.S. Secret Service agents investigating the case searched Fiedler's house, they found additional fake checks worth more than $1.1 million that she was preparing to send out.
At a recent conference in Seattle, a representative from the U.S. Postal Service and Washington State Attorney General Rob McKenna described ways they're working to shut down these kinds of scams, particularly because they often involve people who don't realize that they're taking part in illegal activities.
The U.S. Postal Service recently sent 15 postal investigators to Lagos, Nigeria, and during a three-month period there, they helped intercept counterfeit checks, lottery tickets and eBay overpayment schemes with a face value of $2.1 billion, Chris Siouris, a cyber investigator at the U.S. Postal Inspector, said at the recent conference. Siouris, McKenna and others are pushing for ways to better educate Internet users so that people don't unwittingly help out in these kinds of e-mail scams.

HOW THE NIGERIAN E-MAIL SCAM WORKS

My morning's email was filled with the usual quota of scams.
"Dear Friend," one message began, "As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Shadak Shari, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts."
You know the rest of the story. The guy claims to have found you because you seem trustworthy. It's a matter of great urgency. He has oodles of money and needs you to help him get it out of the country. If you consent to help, you get 10% of some multimillion-dollar bonanza.
This particular type of scam has a name, a 419 scam, named after the Nigerian penal code which relates to fraud. But, as my letter attests, it's not limited to Nigeria.
As soon as you say yes to helping them move money, things start falling apart. You'll get asked to front money to bribe officials, pay fees, help relatives travel out of the country, have papers forged. You may even receive an installment on your big win—a check to deposit, though it's often forged.
I thought the scam was thing of the past, an inside joke, an urban legend—until I read this week's New Yorker. Author Mitchell Zuckoff tells the story of John Worley, a Massachusetts psychotherapist, who fell for the scam hook, line, and sinker as they say. The scary twist is that rather than treating him as a victim of fraud he was treated to a trial in the U.S. District Circuit Court in Boston for bank fraud, money laundering, and possession of counterfeit checks. Found guilty on all counts, he's now serving his sentence. It's a fascinating story of a guy who sinks deeper and deeper into the mess.
Believe me, there are plenty of less overt scams that I can see falling for, but this one is like falling for a knock-knock joke. Most amazing is the fact the Nigerian plea in all of its variations is still alive and kicking after years of being discussed.
Some say scams like the 419 take advantage of our better nature; they prey on our need to be good Samaritans and help others. Others say they simply play on American greed, the dream of getting rich overnight.
Are people who fall for scams like this gullible or guilty? What do you think?
To see some other examples of 419 email scams in their entirety click here. And be careful, these scam-busting sites could be scams of their own!

Un Quote

Hawa ni Wanigeria ni hatari sana kwa usanii wa namna hiyo, utashindaje bahati nasibu bila kushiriki??

hao ni matapeli wala usitume details zako labda watumie tu email kuwa umewastukia tena wana jf tujihadhari wakati mwingine matapeli hutuma email kama hizi kwa email ya mtu unaemfahamu e.g rafikio then wanakwambia amekwama lets say Nigeria hana pesa na anahitaji msaada wa nauli hapo usitume utaingizwa mjini yaani matapeli wakutumia email wanakuja tofauti tofauti

kama uliwahi kucheza bahati nasibu ... sawa then umepata kama la basi vya bure vitakutokea puani .. wapuuze

Kevo, ushauri wako haukubaliki kabisa.

Unless you have bought a ticket, you cannot have won a prize. There are no such things as "email" draws or any other lottery where "no tickets were sold". This is simply another invention by the scammer to make you believe you've won.

The scammer will ask you to pay a fee before you can receive your prize. It is illegal for a real lottery to charge any sort of fee. It does not matter what they say this fee is for (courier charges, bank charges, various imaginary certificates - these are all made up by the scammer to get money out of you). All real lotteries subtract any fee and tax from the prize. They never ask you to pay it in advance.

Scam lottery emails will nearly always come from free email accounts such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, MSN, etc, and no real business will use a free email account.

Kevo mdogo wangu .. do you watch wrestling ... if you do good for you .. just wanted to wave my hand infront of your face like john cena does to see if you can really see me!!!

You want to add him on your client list????

Back
Top Bottom