Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Je mumeo ana kitambi??anashindwa kushugulika vizuri??pata soln

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by BASIASI, Oct 23, 2011.

1. B

BASIASI JF-Expert Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself, ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”That was Steve Jobs’ message to Stanford’s graduating class a few years ago. I’ve lived by those words since I first read them, and it’s readers like you who keep me answering “Yes,” day after day. Take, for example, Donna Smith of Champaign, Illinois, who weighed 213 pounds when she was diagnosed with diabetes two years ago. Though she was already in her late 50s, she dropped 40 pounds in just one year using the swaps in Eat This, Not That! and she’s been able to reduce her need for diabetes drugs significantly.
    Then there’s David Terrall, 38, of Stoughton, Wisconsin, who lost 70 pounds in a year and says he can now run around the yard with his young daughters without becoming exhausted. And 39-year-old Nichole Storms of Glencoe, Minnesota, who dropped an incredible 130 pounds in 12 months. “Guys hold doors open for me now,” she says. “That’s never happened before.”
    Major, life-altering changes, brought about not by dieting, but by making simple swaps. There are definitely times when I get pretty tired of spreading the word so vigorously. But when I hear stories like those, I know I must be doing something right. So I’ve collected here seven of the most mind-blowing swaps in America. Each of the simple trades will save you at least 700 calories. Do this once a day, and you’d lose 73 pounds in a year—minimum.
    So look in the mirror. Do you look exactly the way you’d like? If not, then read on . . .
    And don't forget, the all-new Eat This, Not That! 2012 has hundreds more swaps to help you eliminate hundreds—even thousands—of calories from your daily diet!
  2. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Where are the swaps? (not that I need them)