Je, majini ni kitu gani na yanataka nini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biblia katika kitabu cha Ufunuo 12:7-9 inaeleza vizuri kuhusu Shetani pamoja na malaika zake ambao ndiyo majini. Sura ya 9 inasema Yule joka akatupwa, yule mkubwa, nyoka wa zamani, aitwaye Ibilisi na Shetani, audanganyaye ulimwengu wote; akatupwa hata nchi, na malaika zake wakatupwa pamoja naye. Na majini yaliyopo duniani ni theluthi ya malaika waliokuwa mbinguni pamoja na Shetani (LUCIFER) ambaye wataalm wa Biblia wanasema pia anaelezewa katika kitabu cha EZEKIEL kwenye Biblia katika Sura ya 28:12-19. Na kwa imani ya kikristo ni kwamba alitaka aabudiwe yeye mbinguni badala ya Mungu. Kwa lugha nyingine alitaka kufanya mapinduzi na yeye ndiye awe mungu badala ya Mungu. Nimeeleza hayo kwa ufahamu wangu mdogo wa Biblia.

Kazi ya majini/mapepo/mashetani ni kuiba, kuchinja na kuharibu kwa mujibu wa Yohana 10:10 hayo ni maelezo aliyoyatoa Yesu Kristo.

[h=3]Visions of the Jinn[/h] Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

Ibn Taymeeyah's Essay on the Jinn (Demons)

© Author

Based on "Eedah ad-Dalaalah fee 'Umoom ar-Risaalah", from volume 19 of "Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa" (A Collection of Religious Rulings); volume 35 of "Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa" and Ibn Taymeeyah's classic, " Al-Furqaan Bayna Awliyaa ar-Rahmaan wa Awliyaa ash-Shaytaan."
Note: All remarks that are bracketed in the text are made by Bilal Phillips
THE AUTHOR
Ahmad ibn 'Abdul-Haleem ibn Taymeeyah was bron in the town of Harran [near Edessa, in what was once Northern Iraq, but is now called Orfa and is a part of Turkey.], in the year 1263 CE. His father was a leading scholar of the Hanbalite school of Islamic law and so was his grandfather, who authored Muntaqaa al-Akhbaar, the text of ash-Shawkaanee's Hadeeth classic Nayl al-Awtaar.
Ibn Taymeeyah mastered the various disciplines of Islamic study at an early age and read extensively the books of the various sects and religions in existence at that time. Much of his time and effort was spend defending the orthodox Islamic position against a tidal wave of deviation which had swept over the Muslim nation. Consequently, he faced many difficulties from both the prominent sectarian scholars of his time and from the authorities who supported them. His clashes with them led to his imprisonment on numerous occasions. Ibn Taymeeyah also fought, not only against internal enemies of Islaam, but also against its external enemies by both his Fatwaas (Islamic legal rulings) and his physical participation in battles. His ruling allowing the taking up arms against groups which recognized the Shahaadataan (declaration of faith) but refused to uphold some aspects of the fundamental principles of Islaam, greatly affected the resistance movement against the Tartars who had declared their acceptance of Islaam but did not rule according to divine law.
During these struggles he wrote countless books and treatises demonstrating his extensive reading and knowledge, not only of the positions of the early scholars, but also those of the legal and theological schools which had subsequently evolved. Ibn Taymeeyah also had a major effect on the open-minded schoars of his day, most of whom were from the Shaafi'ite school of law. Among the most famous of his students were IBN KATHEER, ADH-DHAHABEE and IBN AL-QAYYIM. The author died in 1328 while in prison in Damascus for his Fatwaa against undertaking journeys to visit the graves of saints [Ibn Taymeeyah's ruling was based on the authentic statement reported by Abu Hurayrah wherein the Prophet Muhammad (saws) said, "Do not undertake a journey except to three masjids; this masjid of mine, Masjid al-Haraam (Makkah) and Masjid al-Aqsaa (Bayt al-Maqdis)." Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]. His Fatwaa had been distorted by his enemies to say that he forbade visitingthe Prophet Muhammad's (saws) grave.
CHAPTER THREE: DEMONIC VISIONS
Those involved in incantations and oaths often swear by some devils to help them against others. Sometimes the evil JINN fulfil their request but frequently they do not, especially when the JINN against whom help is sought is honored among them. Neither the one chanting incantations nor his incantations have any power to force the devils to help them. The reciter of incantations earnestly entreats a being whom he considered great - which may or may not be the case - to harm others who may conceivably be greater. In the case where someone entreats the JINN to harm someone whom the JINN hold in high esteem, they will ignore him. In fact, it may prevent them from even responding at all. Their situations is quite similar to that of humans except that human beings are generally more intelligent, truthful, just and trustworthy while the JINN tend to be ignorant, untruthful, oppressive and treacherous.
The point is that though the oaths and incantations of devil-worshippers may contain statements of idolatry and disbelief, they are frequently ineffective against the JINN. When requested to kill or apprehend another JINN who has possessed a human, the JINN will often mock those who make the request by falsely giving them the impression that they killed or detained the offending JINN. This is especially so in cases where humans believe in the illusions created by the JINN. The JINN usually communicate by either visions or voices ["The gleaning of hidden information by way of visions and voices has been well documented among clairvoyants and mediums. 'A medium' may be defined as a person through whose agency or through whose orgainsm there are received communications ostensibly from deceased human beings or other discarnate or remote entities. In what is called 'clairvoyant mediumship' -now popularly known as channelling- the meduim 'sees' or 'hears' the deceased friends and relatives of persons persent and relays messages from them. Generally speaking, the experiences concerned seem not to have the distinctness of ordinary perception but are rather a seeing or hearing 'in the mind's eye' or ear. Sometimes, however, the figures seen or voices heard may attain as hallucinatory vividness; the medium's experience then resembles that of one who witnesses an apparition." (Benjamin B. Wolman. ed., Handbook of Parapsychology, New York, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1977, pp, 579-580)] with those seeking information among the idol-worshippers, Christians, Jews, and heretical Muslims driven astray by the devils. JINNS may take the form of a live picture portraying whatever the sorcerers and fortunetellers wish to know about. When these deviants see the image of what they sought, they then inform other humans about it. Some of them may know that the image is actually an illusion, while others may be deluded into believing that they are actually wintessing the real scene. JINNS may also make humans hear the voice of those whom they call upon who are far away. Such cases are frequent among idolaters, Christians, Jews and ignorant Muslims who seek refuge in those whom they consider holy. When some devotees call on their spiritual masters for help saying, "Oh my Lord so and so!" the JINN will address them in the voice of their masters. When the masters answer their request, the JINN, in turn, answer the devotees in the masters' voice. This has happened to many people some of whom are known to me. The devils will often respond while talking the form of the one besought, whether dead or alive, even if he is unaware of those who call on him. Those committing Shirk in this fashion believe that the person beseeched has actually replied when in fact it is the JINN replying. This frequently happens to Christians who call on those whom they edify, whether dead or alive, like George or other holy figures [ROME, Feb 24 1989 (AFP) - A retired Italian roadman Renato Baron claims that he has been seeing and talking to the Virgin Mary for nearly three years now. Visions by Baron and about THIRTY others have attracted tens of thousands of people from Italy, France, Belgium, and West Germany to a hill near Venice, causing huge traffic jams.
Ambridge, Pennsylvania - A small Roman Catholic Church in a western Pennsylvania mill town is preparing for a deluge of pilgrims after a reported Good Friday miracle in which the eyes of a statue of Christ suddenly closed. The Rev. Vincent Cvitkovic, a Franciscan friar, and many of his parishoners reported that the eyes of a life-size statue which depicts the crucified Christ, which have been open for 60 years, closed during a prayer meeting. (The Times, Monday, April 10th 1989, no. 63, 364, p.8)
In 1981 a group of five children were playing on a hill just outside of a village in the Yugoslavian Republic of Bosnia - Herzegovina called Medugorje when a vision of a beautiful woman claiming to be the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared before them. Since 1981 some seven to eight million pilgrims from different countries, cultures and Christian traditions have climbed up the holy hill of Medugorje. At 7:30 every evening pilgrims and tourists anxiously crowd around the dark rectory of a nearby church staring at the stream of light which will signify that once more the children, who still gather there daily, are having their private audience with the Blessed Mother. (IRF, Newsletter of the International Religious Foundation, Inc., Vol II, No. 6, Nov-Dec 1987, pp 1-2).
Divine grace (salvation) is felt to be especially potent in places visited by Jesus Christ or Saints or by Mary; where they have appeared in visions. Major pilgrimage centers include Lourdes where visions of the Virgin Mary were first seen in 1858 and where healing has been occuring since that time. (John R. Hinnells, ed., Dictionary of Religions, Middlesex, England: Penguin Books Ltd., 1984, p. 284)]. It also occurs to heretical Muslims who call on the dead or those not present, and the devils take the form of the one called upon even without him realizing it. I know of many cases where this has occurred and the people called upon have told me that they did not know that they were called upon, though those beseeching them for help saw their images and were convinced that it was the actual person. More than one person has mentioned that they called on me in times of distress, each telling a different story about how I have responded. When I told them that I never answered any of them nor did I know that they were calling on me, some said that it must have been an angel. I told them that angels do not benefit those committing SHIRK and that it was actually a devil trying to further misguide them.
Sometimes the Jinn will take the form of those admired and stand at 'Arafat, and those who believe well of him will think that he actually stood in 'Arafat. Many others have also been actually carried by the devils to 'Arafat and other sacred places. In such cases they pass the Meeqaat (boundaries that may not be crossed while on Hajj, around Makkah) without formally entering the state of Ihraam, or performing many of the obligatory rites of Hajj like making the Talbeeyah (chant of response to God's call) or circulating the Ka'bah, and walking between the mounts of Safaa and Marwah. Among them are some who do not even pass through Makkah, others who stand at 'Arafat without performing the pre-requisite rite of casting stones at the Jamaraat etc. It is by these and other similar feats that Satan leads seemingly pious people in misguidance. Sincere devotees among heretics are in this way enticed to do acts wich are prohibited (Haraam) or despised (Makrooh) in the religion. Satan is able to make such misdeeds appealing to them by convincing them that they are among the Karaamaat (supernatural or quasi-miraculous feats) of the righteous. However they are, without a doubt, Satanic deceptions because Allaah cannot be worshipped by any religious injunction which is neither compulsory (Waajib) nor recommended (Mustahabb). Whoever performs an act of worship which is neither Waajib nor Mustahabb believing that it is so, has been deceived by Satan. Even if it is decreed that such a person will be forgiven due to his good intention and striving, the act itself is still unacceptable to Allaah [An example may be seen in the mistaken belief held by some that a man's head must be covered while he is in formal prayer - Salaah - as is the case among Jews or that a woman's hair to be covered while reading the Qur'aan. However, the Prophet saws did not order that it be done nor recommended it but merely followed the customs of his people during that time.]. Such acts are not among the things with which Allaah honors His pious servants who are close to Him, as there is no honor in performing prohibited (Haraam) or despised (Makrooh) acts [Such is the case of the celebration of the Prophet's saws birthday - 'Eed Meelaad an-Nabee - which probably began among ignorant Muslims trying to outdo or at least compete with the Christians's celebrations of Christmas. Meelaad celebrations are a form of innovation - Bid'ah - in religion which has been forbidden by the Prophet saws who said: "Whoever innnovates in this affair ouf ours - i.e. Islaam - something which does not belong to it will be rejected. - Reported by 'Aa'eshah and collected by Al-Bukaaree and Muslim]. Divine honor lies in protecting one whom Allaah loves from such acts and preventing him from doing them. For, committing misdeeds debases one who does them and does not in any way favor him, even if he is not punished for doing them. Doing despised or Haraam acts MUST decrease the spiritual level of both the one who does them as well as his followers who praise such acts and glorify him. For, heaping praise on prohibited and despised acts, and honoring the one who does them is definitely a form of deviation from the path of Allaah. The more and more a man innovates in the religion as a result of independent judgement (Ijtihaad), the further he becomes from Allaah, because innovation (Bid'ah) removes him from Allaah's path; the divine path of "those who Allah has blessed from among the prophets, the sincerely truthful, martyrs and righteous" [An-Nisaa 4:69] unto the path of "those with whom Allaah is angry and those who have gone astray" [Al-Faatihah 1:7]. Ibn Taymeeyah mentioned the following [This begins a segment from vol.35 of Ibn Taymeeyah's compendium, Majmoo' al-Fataawaa.] historical incident concerning al-Hallaaj [Al-Husain ibn Mansoor al-Hallaj (858-922 CE) studied under the eminent Sufi teachers of his time (Tustaree, 'Amr Makee and Junaid) then broke with them and went out into this world to preach asceticism and mysticism in Khurasan, Ahwaz, Fars, India and Turkistan. On his return to Baghdad from Makkah in 908, many were attracted by his teachings, and disciples rapidly gathered around him. He taught that the five pillars of Islaam may be replaced by other works. He also taught about the existence of an uncreated Divine spirit (Rooh Naatiqah) which becomes united with the created spirit of the ascetic through desire of and submission to suffering. In his teachings the Saint (Walee) became the living and personal witness of God (H.A.R. Gibb and J.H. Kramers, Encyclopedia of Islam, Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 1st ed., 1953, pp 127-80). Consequently he stated in his book: "If you do not recognize God, at least recognise His sign, I am the creative truth -Ana al-Haqq-, because through the truth, I am eternal truth. My friends and teachers are Iblees (Satan) and Pharaoh. Iblees was threatened with Hellfire, yet, he did not recant. Pharaoh was drowned in the sea, yet he did not recant, for he would not acknowledge anything between him and God (i.e. Hallaaj felt that Iblees' refusal to prostrate to Aadam and Pharaoh's statement "I am your Lord, most High" were correct!). And, I, though, I am killed and crucified and though my hands and feet are cut off; I do not recant." - Kitaab al-Tawaaseen, Massignon Press, Paris, 1913, vi, 32. The leading scholars from all orthodox schools of Islamic law as well as the leading Shi'ite scholars and some of his former Sufi teachers declared him a heretic and he was subsequently executed due to his refusal to retract his claim to be the personification of God on earth.] and a group of his followers, "Some of them requested some sweets from al-Hallaaj, so he got up and went to a spot a short distance away, then returned with a plateful of sweets. It was later discovered that it had been stolen from a candy shop in Yemen and carried by a devil to that area." Ibn Taymeeyah went on to say, "Incidents similar to this have happened to others who, like al-Hallaaj, also achieved the pinnacle of satanic states, and we know of quite a few such people in our time as well as other times. For instance, there is a person presently residing in Damascus whom the devil used to carry from the Saaliheeyah mountain to villages around Damascus. He would appear out of the air and enter the windows of houses in which people were gathered to witness his 'miraculous entrance.'" Ibn Taymeeyah also quoted another mystic master who admitted that he used to fornicate with women and sodomise young boys. The former mystic master said, "A black dog ["Abu Dharr reported: The Messanger of Allaah said: 'When any one of you stands for prayer it should be towards something that shields him equivalent (in height) to the back of a saddle, otherwise his prayer will be broken by passing of a donkey, a woman or a black dog.' I asked 'O Abu Dharr, what is the difference between a black dog, a red dog and tan-colored dog?' He replied, 'O son of my brother, I also asked Allaah's Messanger as you are asking me, and he said: 'The black dog is a devil.'" (Saheeh Muslim and all other in the six Saheeh books with the exception of Saheeh al-Bukhaaree)] with two white spots between his eyes would come to me and say, 'Verily such and such a person has made an oath by you and he will come to you tomorrow to inform you about it. I have already fulfilled his need for your sake.' [When questioned during his trial, the infamous New York City mass murderer of the seventies, "Son of Sam", claimed that a dog used to come in backyard of his house and tell him to kill his victims. It was assumed by the court and his psychiatrists that he was mentally deranged and the dog a figment of his imagination.] The person would then come to him the next day and the Sufi master would reveal the details of his oath to him and how it was fulfilled. The Sufi master went on to say, 'I used to walk about the city and a black pole with a light on top of it would lead the way.' " Ibn Taymeeyah said, "When the Sufi master repented and began to pray, fast, and avoid the forbidden, the black dog went away." He also narrated the following about another mystic master who had the aid of devils whom he would despatch to possess people: "When the family of the possessed would come to him seeking a cure, he would send a message to his demon companion and they would leave the possessed persons, as a result, the Shaykh would be given many dirhams for his services. Sometimes the Jinn would bring him dirhams and food which they stole from people, so much so that the Shaykh would request dates from his devils and they would take them from beehives in which some poeple had hidden their dates. When the beehive owners would look for their dates they would find them gone." About yet another mystic, Ibn Taymeeyah relates, "There was a Shaykh knowledgeable in the religious sciences and Qur'anic recitation to whom the devils came and eventually managed to seduce. They told him that Salaah was no longer required of him and that they would bring him whatever he wished. As soon as he complied with their wishes, they began to bring him a variety of sweets and fruit. This continued until he was advised to repent by some scholars that he visited who were firmly following the Sunnah. He subsequently repented and repaid the owners of the sweets for what he ate while under the influence of the JINN." He then went on to say, "Many of those who call on Shaykhs in time of need saying, 'O master so and so, or Shaykh so and so, fulfill my need' have seen an image of the Shaykh saying, 'I will fulfill your need and put your heart at ease,' then it fulfills their needs or repels their enemies. In such cases it is a devil taking the Shaykh's form when they committed Shirk by associating partners with Allaah and calling on others beside Him." Ibn Taymeeyah then went on to enumerate similar instances involving himself saying, "I know of many such incidences even among a group of my companions who called on me in times when they were struck by calamities. One was afraid of the Romans and another of the Tatars. Both of them mentioned that they called out to me, they saw me in the air and I repelled their enemies for them. I informed them that I did not hear their cries no did I repel their enemies. It was a devil taking my appearance to seduce them when they associated partners with Allaah the Almighty. Similar incidents have also happened to the students of my contemporaries among the scholars, whereby some of their students have sought refuge in them and have seen them fulfill their needs. The scholars have also denied doing so and indicated that it was in fact the work of devils." [Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa, Vol. 35, pp. 112-116]
In another book, Ibn Taymeeyah said, "I know people whom the plants greet and inform them of their beneficial ingredients, however it is, in fact, Satan who has entered the plants and spoken to them. I also know of others to whom stones and trees speak saying, "Congratulations, Oh friend of Allaah" and when the people recite Aayatul-Kursee it stops. I am acquainted with yet others who have gone bird-hunting and the sparrows addressed them saying, "Take me so that the poor may eat me." Such are cases of the evil JINN possessing the birds in the same way that others who, while in their house with the doors and vice versa [Many of those in our times who have claimed what is known as 'out-of-body experiences' or 'astral-travel' have recorded in vivid detail incidences simialr to those mentioned by Ibn Taymeeyah. Others have met beings which claimed to be guides, guardian spirits or their higher selves. However, the common thought which links most of these experiences is the ultimate expression of idolatry: that man is God, as was expressed by Al-Hallaaj and countless others before and after him.] He may even be taken through the closed city gates and back again swiftly by the JINN. Lights may shine on him or someone looking like his friend may call on him but, if he recites Aayatul-Kursee continually, it will all dissappear." He also said, "Some mystics have also said that the JINN showed them something shiny like water and glass in which images or pictures of whatever they sought information would appear and they in turn wold inform people." Ibn Taymeeyah me tioned other instances and then concluded by saying, "This is a so vast a topic that if I were to mention all that I knew, it would fill a very large volume." [Ibn Taymeeyah, Al-Furqaan Bayna Awliyaa ar-Rahmaan wa Awliyaa ash-Shaytaan, pp. 87-92]

[h=3]Visions of the Jinn[/h] Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips Ibn Taymeeyah's Essay on the Jinn (Demons) © Author Based on "Eedah ad-Dalaalah fee 'Umoom ar-Risaalah", from volume 19 of "Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa" (A Collection of Religious Rulings); volume 35 of "Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa" and Ibn Taymeeyah's classic, " Al-Furqaan Bayna Awliyaa ar-Rahmaan wa Awliyaa ash-Shaytaan." Note: All remarks that are bracketed in the text are made by Bilal Phillips THE AUTHOR Ahmad ibn 'Abdul-Haleem ibn Taymeeyah was bron in the town of Harran [near Edessa, in what was once Northern Iraq, but is now called Orfa and is a part of Turkey.], in the year 1263 CE. His father was a leading scholar of the Hanbalite school of Islamic law and so was his grandfather, who authored Muntaqaa al-Akhbaar, the text of ash-Shawkaanee's Hadeeth classic Nayl al-Awtaar. Ibn Taymeeyah mastered the various disciplines of Islamic study at an early age and read extensively the books of the various sects and religions in existence at that time. Much of his time and effort was spend defending the orthodox Islamic position against a tidal wave of deviation which had swept over the Muslim nation. Consequently, he faced many difficulties from both the prominent sectarian scholars of his time and from the authorities who supported them. His clashes with them led to his imprisonment on numerous occasions. Ibn Taymeeyah also fought, not only against internal enemies of Islaam, but also against its external enemies by both his Fatwaas (Islamic legal rulings) and his physical participation in battles. His ruling allowing the taking up arms against groups which recognized the Shahaadataan (declaration of faith) but refused to uphold some aspects of the fundamental principles of Islaam, greatly affected the resistance movement against the Tartars who had declared their acceptance of Islaam but did not rule according to divine law. During these struggles he wrote countless books and treatises demonstrating his extensive reading and knowledge, not only of the positions of the early scholars, but also those of the legal and theological schools which had subsequently evolved. Ibn Taymeeyah also had a major effect on the open-minded schoars of his day, most of whom were from the Shaafi'ite school of law. Among the most famous of his students were IBN KATHEER, ADH-DHAHABEE and IBN AL-QAYYIM. The author died in 1328 while in prison in Damascus for his Fatwaa against undertaking journeys to visit the graves of saints [Ibn Taymeeyah's ruling was based on the authentic statement reported by Abu Hurayrah wherein the Prophet Muhammad (saws) said, "Do not undertake a journey except to three masjids; this masjid of mine, Masjid al-Haraam (Makkah) and Masjid al-Aqsaa (Bayt al-Maqdis)." Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]. His Fatwaa had been distorted by his enemies to say that he forbade visitingthe Prophet Muhammad's (saws) grave. CHAPTER THREE: DEMONIC VISIONS Those involved in incantations and oaths often swear by some devils to help them against others. Sometimes the evil JINN fulfil their request but frequently they do not, especially when the JINN against whom help is sought is honored among them. Neither the one chanting incantations nor his incantations have any power to force the devils to help them. The reciter of incantations earnestly entreats a being whom he considered great - which may or may not be the case - to harm others who may conceivably be greater. In the case where someone entreats the JINN to harm someone whom the JINN hold in high esteem, they will ignore him. In fact, it may prevent them from even responding at all. Their situations is quite similar to that of humans except that human beings are generally more intelligent, truthful, just and trustworthy while the JINN tend to be ignorant, untruthful, oppressive and treacherous. The point is that though the oaths and incantations of devil-worshippers may contain statements of idolatry and disbelief, they are frequently ineffective against the JINN. When requested to kill or apprehend another JINN who has possessed a human, the JINN will often mock those who make the request by falsely giving them the impression that they killed or detained the offending JINN. This is especially so in cases where humans believe in the illusions created by the JINN. The JINN usually communicate by either visions or voices ["The gleaning of hidden information by way of visions and voices has been well documented among clairvoyants and mediums. 'A medium' may be defined as a person through whose agency or through whose orgainsm there are received communications ostensibly from deceased human beings or other discarnate or remote entities. In what is called 'clairvoyant mediumship' -now popularly known as channelling- the meduim 'sees' or 'hears' the deceased friends and relatives of persons persent and relays messages from them. Generally speaking, the experiences concerned seem not to have the distinctness of ordinary perception but are rather a seeing or hearing 'in the mind's eye' or ear. Sometimes, however, the figures seen or voices heard may attain as hallucinatory vividness; the medium's experience then resembles that of one who witnesses an apparition." (Benjamin B. Wolman. ed., Handbook of Parapsychology, New York, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1977, pp, 579-580)] with those seeking information among the idol-worshippers, Christians, Jews, and heretical Muslims driven astray by the devils. JINNS may take the form of a live picture portraying whatever the sorcerers and fortunetellers wish to know about. When these deviants see the image of what they sought, they then inform other humans about it. Some of them may know that the image is actually an illusion, while others may be deluded into believing that they are actually wintessing the real scene. JINNS may also make humans hear the voice of those whom they call upon who are far away. Such cases are frequent among idolaters, Christians, Jews and ignorant Muslims who seek refuge in those whom they consider holy. When some devotees call on their spiritual masters for help saying, "Oh my Lord so and so!" the JINN will address them in the voice of their masters. When the masters answer their request, the JINN, in turn, answer the devotees in the masters' voice. This has happened to many people some of whom are known to me. The devils will often respond while talking the form of the one besought, whether dead or alive, even if he is unaware of those who call on him. Those committing Shirk in this fashion believe that the person beseeched has actually replied when in fact it is the JINN replying. This frequently happens to Christians who call on those whom they edify, whether dead or alive, like George or other holy figures [ROME, Feb 24 1989 (AFP) - A retired Italian roadman Renato Baron claims that he has been seeing and talking to the Virgin Mary for nearly three years now. Visions by Baron and about THIRTY others have attracted tens of thousands of people from Italy, France, Belgium, and West Germany to a hill near Venice, causing huge traffic jams. Ambridge, Pennsylvania - A small Roman Catholic Church in a western Pennsylvania mill town is preparing for a deluge of pilgrims after a reported Good Friday miracle in which the eyes of a statue of Christ suddenly closed. The Rev. Vincent Cvitkovic, a Franciscan friar, and many of his parishoners reported that the eyes of a life-size statue which depicts the crucified Christ, which have been open for 60 years, closed during a prayer meeting. (The Times, Monday, April 10th 1989, no. 63, 364, p.8) In 1981 a group of five children were playing on a hill just outside of a village in the Yugoslavian Republic of Bosnia - Herzegovina called Medugorje when a vision of a beautiful woman claiming to be the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared before them. Since 1981 some seven to eight million pilgrims from different countries, cultures and Christian traditions have climbed up the holy hill of Medugorje. At 7:30 every evening pilgrims and tourists anxiously crowd around the dark rectory of a nearby church staring at the stream of light which will signify that once more the children, who still gather there daily, are having their private audience with the Blessed Mother. (IRF, Newsletter of the International Religious Foundation, Inc., Vol II, No. 6, Nov-Dec 1987, pp 1-2). Divine grace (salvation) is felt to be especially potent in places visited by Jesus Christ or Saints or by Mary; where they have appeared in visions. Major pilgrimage centers include Lourdes where visions of the Virgin Mary were first seen in 1858 and where healing has been occuring since that time. (John R. Hinnells, ed., Dictionary of Religions, Middlesex, England: Penguin Books Ltd., 1984, p. 284)]. It also occurs to heretical Muslims who call on the dead or those not present, and the devils take the form of the one called upon even without him realizing it. I know of many cases where this has occurred and the people called upon have told me that they did not know that they were called upon, though those beseeching them for help saw their images and were convinced that it was the actual person. More than one person has mentioned that they called on me in times of distress, each telling a different story about how I have responded. When I told them that I never answered any of them nor did I know that they were calling on me, some said that it must have been an angel. I told them that angels do not benefit those committing SHIRK and that it was actually a devil trying to further misguide them. Sometimes the Jinn will take the form of those admired and stand at 'Arafat, and those who believe well of him will think that he actually stood in 'Arafat. Many others have also been actually carried by the devils to 'Arafat and other sacred places. In such cases they pass the Meeqaat (boundaries that may not be crossed while on Hajj, around Makkah) without formally entering the state of Ihraam, or performing many of the obligatory rites of Hajj like making the Talbeeyah (chant of response to God's call) or circulating the Ka'bah, and walking between the mounts of Safaa and Marwah. Among them are some who do not even pass through Makkah, others who stand at 'Arafat without performing the pre-requisite rite of casting stones at the Jamaraat etc. It is by these and other similar feats that Satan leads seemingly pious people in misguidance. Sincere devotees among heretics are in this way enticed to do acts wich are prohibited (Haraam) or despised (Makrooh) in the religion. Satan is able to make such misdeeds appealing to them by convincing them that they are among the Karaamaat (supernatural or quasi-miraculous feats) of the righteous. However they are, without a doubt, Satanic deceptions because Allaah cannot be worshipped by any religious injunction which is neither compulsory (Waajib) nor recommended (Mustahabb). Whoever performs an act of worship which is neither Waajib nor Mustahabb believing that it is so, has been deceived by Satan. Even if it is decreed that such a person will be forgiven due to his good intention and striving, the act itself is still unacceptable to Allaah [An example may be seen in the mistaken belief held by some that a man's head must be covered while he is in formal prayer - Salaah - as is the case among Jews or that a woman's hair to be covered while reading the Qur'aan. However, the Prophet saws did not order that it be done nor recommended it but merely followed the customs of his people during that time.]. Such acts are not among the things with which Allaah honors His pious servants who are close to Him, as there is no honor in performing prohibited (Haraam) or despised (Makrooh) acts [Such is the case of the celebration of the Prophet's saws birthday - 'Eed Meelaad an-Nabee - which probably began among ignorant Muslims trying to outdo or at least compete with the Christians's celebrations of Christmas. Meelaad celebrations are a form of innovation - Bid'ah - in religion which has been forbidden by the Prophet saws who said: "Whoever innnovates in this affair ouf ours - i.e. Islaam - something which does not belong to it will be rejected. - Reported by 'Aa'eshah and collected by Al-Bukaaree and Muslim]. Divine honor lies in protecting one whom Allaah loves from such acts and preventing him from doing them. For, committing misdeeds debases one who does them and does not in any way favor him, even if he is not punished for doing them. Doing despised or Haraam acts MUST decrease the spiritual level of both the one who does them as well as his followers who praise such acts and glorify him. For, heaping praise on prohibited and despised acts, and honoring the one who does them is definitely a form of deviation from the path of Allaah. The more and more a man innovates in the religion as a result of independent judgement (Ijtihaad), the further he becomes from Allaah, because innovation (Bid'ah) removes him from Allaah's path; the divine path of "those who Allah has blessed from among the prophets, the sincerely truthful, martyrs and righteous" [An-Nisaa 4:69] unto the path of "those with whom Allaah is angry and those who have gone astray" [Al-Faatihah 1:7]. Ibn Taymeeyah mentioned the following [This begins a segment from vol.35 of Ibn Taymeeyah's compendium, Majmoo' al-Fataawaa.] historical incident concerning al-Hallaaj [Al-Husain ibn Mansoor al-Hallaj (858-922 CE) studied under the eminent Sufi teachers of his time (Tustaree, 'Amr Makee and Junaid) then broke with them and went out into this world to preach asceticism and mysticism in Khurasan, Ahwaz, Fars, India and Turkistan. On his return to Baghdad from Makkah in 908, many were attracted by his teachings, and disciples rapidly gathered around him. He taught that the five pillars of Islaam may be replaced by other works. He also taught about the existence of an uncreated Divine spirit (Rooh Naatiqah) which becomes united with the created spirit of the ascetic through desire of and submission to suffering. In his teachings the Saint (Walee) became the living and personal witness of God (H.A.R. Gibb and J.H. Kramers, Encyclopedia of Islam, Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 1st ed., 1953, pp 127-80). Consequently he stated in his book: "If you do not recognize God, at least recognise His sign, I am the creative truth -Ana al-Haqq-, because through the truth, I am eternal truth. My friends and teachers are Iblees (Satan) and Pharaoh. Iblees was threatened with Hellfire, yet, he did not recant. Pharaoh was drowned in the sea, yet he did not recant, for he would not acknowledge anything between him and God (i.e. Hallaaj felt that Iblees' refusal to prostrate to Aadam and Pharaoh's statement "I am your Lord, most High" were correct!). And, I, though, I am killed and crucified and though my hands and feet are cut off; I do not recant." - Kitaab al-Tawaaseen, Massignon Press, Paris, 1913, vi, 32. The leading scholars from all orthodox schools of Islamic law as well as the leading Shi'ite scholars and some of his former Sufi teachers declared him a heretic and he was subsequently executed due to his refusal to retract his claim to be the personification of God on earth.] and a group of his followers, "Some of them requested some sweets from al-Hallaaj, so he got up and went to a spot a short distance away, then returned with a plateful of sweets. It was later discovered that it had been stolen from a candy shop in Yemen and carried by a devil to that area." Ibn Taymeeyah went on to say, "Incidents similar to this have happened to others who, like al-Hallaaj, also achieved the pinnacle of satanic states, and we know of quite a few such people in our time as well as other times. For instance, there is a person presently residing in Damascus whom the devil used to carry from the Saaliheeyah mountain to villages around Damascus. He would appear out of the air and enter the windows of houses in which people were gathered to witness his 'miraculous entrance.'" Ibn Taymeeyah also quoted another mystic master who admitted that he used to fornicate with women and sodomise young boys. The former mystic master said, "A black dog ["Abu Dharr reported: The Messanger of Allaah said: 'When any one of you stands for prayer it should be towards something that shields him equivalent (in height) to the back of a saddle, otherwise his prayer will be broken by passing of a donkey, a woman or a black dog.' I asked 'O Abu Dharr, what is the difference between a black dog, a red dog and tan-colored dog?' He replied, 'O son of my brother, I also asked Allaah's Messanger as you are asking me, and he said: 'The black dog is a devil.'" (Saheeh Muslim and all other in the six Saheeh books with the exception of Saheeh al-Bukhaaree)] with two white spots between his eyes would come to me and say, 'Verily such and such a person has made an oath by you and he will come to you tomorrow to inform you about it. I have already fulfilled his need for your sake.' [When questioned during his trial, the infamous New York City mass murderer of the seventies, "Son of Sam", claimed that a dog used to come in backyard of his house and tell him to kill his victims. It was assumed by the court and his psychiatrists that he was mentally deranged and the dog a figment of his imagination.] The person would then come to him the next day and the Sufi master would reveal the details of his oath to him and how it was fulfilled. The Sufi master went on to say, 'I used to walk about the city and a black pole with a light on top of it would lead the way.' " Ibn Taymeeyah said, "When the Sufi master repented and began to pray, fast, and avoid the forbidden, the black dog went away." He also narrated the following about another mystic master who had the aid of devils whom he would despatch to possess people: "When the family of the possessed would come to him seeking a cure, he would send a message to his demon companion and they would leave the possessed persons, as a result, the Shaykh would be given many dirhams for his services. Sometimes the Jinn would bring him dirhams and food which they stole from people, so much so that the Shaykh would request dates from his devils and they would take them from beehives in which some poeple had hidden their dates. When the beehive owners would look for their dates they would find them gone." About yet another mystic, Ibn Taymeeyah relates, "There was a Shaykh knowledgeable in the religious sciences and Qur'anic recitation to whom the devils came and eventually managed to seduce. They told him that Salaah was no longer required of him and that they would bring him whatever he wished. As soon as he complied with their wishes, they began to bring him a variety of sweets and fruit. This continued until he was advised to repent by some scholars that he visited who were firmly following the Sunnah. He subsequently repented and repaid the owners of the sweets for what he ate while under the influence of the JINN." He then went on to say, "Many of those who call on Shaykhs in time of need saying, 'O master so and so, or Shaykh so and so, fulfill my need' have seen an image of the Shaykh saying, 'I will fulfill your need and put your heart at ease,' then it fulfills their needs or repels their enemies. In such cases it is a devil taking the Shaykh's form when they committed Shirk by associating partners with Allaah and calling on others beside Him." Ibn Taymeeyah then went on to enumerate similar instances involving himself saying, "I know of many such incidences even among a group of my companions who called on me in times when they were struck by calamities. One was afraid of the Romans and another of the Tatars. Both of them mentioned that they called out to me, they saw me in the air and I repelled their enemies for them. I informed them that I did not hear their cries no did I repel their enemies. It was a devil taking my appearance to seduce them when they associated partners with Allaah the Almighty. Similar incidents have also happened to the students of my contemporaries among the scholars, whereby some of their students have sought refuge in them and have seen them fulfill their needs. The scholars have also denied doing so and indicated that it was in fact the work of devils." [Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa, Vol. 35, pp. 112-116] In another book, Ibn Taymeeyah said, "I know people whom the plants greet and inform them of their beneficial ingredients, however it is, in fact, Satan who has entered the plants and spoken to them. I also know of others to whom stones and trees speak saying, "Congratulations, Oh friend of Allaah" and when the people recite Aayatul-Kursee it stops. I am acquainted with yet others who have gone bird-hunting and the sparrows addressed them saying, "Take me so that the poor may eat me." Such are cases of the evil JINN possessing the birds in the same way that others who, while in their house with the doors and vice versa [Many of those in our times who have claimed what is known as 'out-of-body experiences' or 'astral-travel' have recorded in vivid detail incidences simialr to those mentioned by Ibn Taymeeyah. Others have met beings which claimed to be guides, guardian spirits or their higher selves. However, the common thought which links most of these experiences is the ultimate expression of idolatry: that man is God, as was expressed by Al-Hallaaj and countless others before and after him.] He may even be taken through the closed city gates and back again swiftly by the JINN. Lights may shine on him or someone looking like his friend may call on him but, if he recites Aayatul-Kursee continually, it will all dissappear." He also said, "Some mystics have also said that the JINN showed them something shiny like water and glass in which images or pictures of whatever they sought information would appear and they in turn wold inform people." Ibn Taymeeyah me tioned other instances and then concluded by saying, "This is a so vast a topic that if I were to mention all that I knew, it would fill a very large volume." [Ibn Taymeeyah, Al-Furqaan Bayna Awliyaa ar-Rahmaan wa Awliyaa ash-Shaytaan, pp. 87-92]
We eleza kwa ufupi siyo kucopy na kupaste ndugu!

We eleza kwa ufupi siyo kucopy na kupaste ndugu!
.Hayo ndio yanasababisha hawa watu tusiwaelewe ikiwa kuna chochote wanachoelewa katika yale wanayopitia kwa kusoma. Sasa wanapolidowload likitabu lizima anadhani huo mda wa ksoma upo? Cha msingi ni kuandika kile ulichoelewa ili kipewe mchango wa mawazo ya wengine.

[h=3]Visions of the Jinn[/h] Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

Ibn Taymeeyah's Essay on the Jinn (Demons)

© Author

Based on "Eedah ad-Dalaalah fee 'Umoom ar-Risaalah", from volume 19 of "Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa" (A Collection of Religious Rulings); volume 35 of "Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa" and Ibn Taymeeyah's classic, " Al-Furqaan Bayna Awliyaa ar-Rahmaan wa Awliyaa ash-Shaytaan."
Note: All remarks that are bracketed in the text are made by Bilal Phillips
THE AUTHOR
Ahmad ibn 'Abdul-Haleem ibn Taymeeyah was bron in the town of Harran [near Edessa, in what was once Northern Iraq, but is now called Orfa and is a part of Turkey.], in the year 1263 CE. His father was a leading scholar of the Hanbalite school of Islamic law and so was his grandfather, who authored Muntaqaa al-Akhbaar, the text of ash-Shawkaanee's Hadeeth classic Nayl al-Awtaar.
Ibn Taymeeyah mastered the various disciplines of Islamic study at an early age and read extensively the books of the various sects and religions in existence at that time. Much of his time and effort was spend defending the orthodox Islamic position against a tidal wave of deviation which had swept over the Muslim nation. Consequently, he faced many difficulties from both the prominent sectarian scholars of his time and from the authorities who supported them. His clashes with them led to his imprisonment on numerous occasions. Ibn Taymeeyah also fought, not only against internal enemies of Islaam, but also against its external enemies by both his Fatwaas (Islamic legal rulings) and his physical participation in battles. His ruling allowing the taking up arms against groups which recognized the Shahaadataan (declaration of faith) but refused to uphold some aspects of the fundamental principles of Islaam, greatly affected the resistance movement against the Tartars who had declared their acceptance of Islaam but did not rule according to divine law.
During these struggles he wrote countless books and treatises demonstrating his extensive reading and knowledge, not only of the positions of the early scholars, but also those of the legal and theological schools which had subsequently evolved. Ibn Taymeeyah also had a major effect on the open-minded schoars of his day, most of whom were from the Shaafi'ite school of law. Among the most famous of his students were IBN KATHEER, ADH-DHAHABEE and IBN AL-QAYYIM. The author died in 1328 while in prison in Damascus for his Fatwaa against undertaking journeys to visit the graves of saints [Ibn Taymeeyah's ruling was based on the authentic statement reported by Abu Hurayrah wherein the Prophet Muhammad (saws) said, "Do not undertake a journey except to three masjids; this masjid of mine, Masjid al-Haraam (Makkah) and Masjid al-Aqsaa (Bayt al-Maqdis)." Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]. His Fatwaa had been distorted by his enemies to say that he forbade visitingthe Prophet Muhammad's (saws) grave.
CHAPTER THREE: DEMONIC VISIONS
Those involved in incantations and oaths often swear by some devils to help them against others. Sometimes the evil JINN fulfil their request but frequently they do not, especially when the JINN against whom help is sought is honored among them. Neither the one chanting incantations nor his incantations have any power to force the devils to help them. The reciter of incantations earnestly entreats a being whom he considered great - which may or may not be the case - to harm others who may conceivably be greater. In the case where someone entreats the JINN to harm someone whom the JINN hold in high esteem, they will ignore him. In fact, it may prevent them from even responding at all. Their situations is quite similar to that of humans except that human beings are generally more intelligent, truthful, just and trustworthy while the JINN tend to be ignorant, untruthful, oppressive and treacherous.
The point is that though the oaths and incantations of devil-worshippers may contain statements of idolatry and disbelief, they are frequently ineffective against the JINN. When requested to kill or apprehend another JINN who has possessed a human, the JINN will often mock those who make the request by falsely giving them the impression that they killed or detained the offending JINN. This is especially so in cases where humans believe in the illusions created by the JINN. The JINN usually communicate by either visions or voices ["The gleaning of hidden information by way of visions and voices has been well documented among clairvoyants and mediums. 'A medium' may be defined as a person through whose agency or through whose orgainsm there are received communications ostensibly from deceased human beings or other discarnate or remote entities. In what is called 'clairvoyant mediumship' -now popularly known as channelling- the meduim 'sees' or 'hears' the deceased friends and relatives of persons persent and relays messages from them. Generally speaking, the experiences concerned seem not to have the distinctness of ordinary perception but are rather a seeing or hearing 'in the mind's eye' or ear. Sometimes, however, the figures seen or voices heard may attain as hallucinatory vividness; the medium's experience then resembles that of one who witnesses an apparition." (Benjamin B. Wolman. ed., Handbook of Parapsychology, New York, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1977, pp, 579-580)] with those seeking information among the idol-worshippers, Christians, Jews, and heretical Muslims driven astray by the devils. JINNS may take the form of a live picture portraying whatever the sorcerers and fortunetellers wish to know about. When these deviants see the image of what they sought, they then inform other humans about it. Some of them may know that the image is actually an illusion, while others may be deluded into believing that they are actually wintessing the real scene. JINNS may also make humans hear the voice of those whom they call upon who are far away. Such cases are frequent among idolaters, Christians, Jews and ignorant Muslims who seek refuge in those whom they consider holy. When some devotees call on their spiritual masters for help saying, "Oh my Lord so and so!" the JINN will address them in the voice of their masters. When the masters answer their request, the JINN, in turn, answer the devotees in the masters' voice. This has happened to many people some of whom are known to me. The devils will often respond while talking the form of the one besought, whether dead or alive, even if he is unaware of those who call on him. Those committing Shirk in this fashion believe that the person beseeched has actually replied when in fact it is the JINN replying. This frequently happens to Christians who call on those whom they edify, whether dead or alive, like George or other holy figures [ROME, Feb 24 1989 (AFP) - A retired Italian roadman Renato Baron claims that he has been seeing and talking to the Virgin Mary for nearly three years now. Visions by Baron and about THIRTY others have attracted tens of thousands of people from Italy, France, Belgium, and West Germany to a hill near Venice, causing huge traffic jams.
Ambridge, Pennsylvania - A small Roman Catholic Church in a western Pennsylvania mill town is preparing for a deluge of pilgrims after a reported Good Friday miracle in which the eyes of a statue of Christ suddenly closed. The Rev. Vincent Cvitkovic, a Franciscan friar, and many of his parishoners reported that the eyes of a life-size statue which depicts the crucified Christ, which have been open for 60 years, closed during a prayer meeting. (The Times, Monday, April 10th 1989, no. 63, 364, p.8)
In 1981 a group of five children were playing on a hill just outside of a village in the Yugoslavian Republic of Bosnia - Herzegovina called Medugorje when a vision of a beautiful woman claiming to be the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared before them. Since 1981 some seven to eight million pilgrims from different countries, cultures and Christian traditions have climbed up the holy hill of Medugorje. At 7:30 every evening pilgrims and tourists anxiously crowd around the dark rectory of a nearby church staring at the stream of light which will signify that once more the children, who still gather there daily, are having their private audience with the Blessed Mother. (IRF, Newsletter of the International Religious Foundation, Inc., Vol II, No. 6, Nov-Dec 1987, pp 1-2).
Divine grace (salvation) is felt to be especially potent in places visited by Jesus Christ or Saints or by Mary; where they have appeared in visions. Major pilgrimage centers include Lourdes where visions of the Virgin Mary were first seen in 1858 and where healing has been occuring since that time. (John R. Hinnells, ed., Dictionary of Religions, Middlesex, England: Penguin Books Ltd., 1984, p. 284)]. It also occurs to heretical Muslims who call on the dead or those not present, and the devils take the form of the one called upon even without him realizing it. I know of many cases where this has occurred and the people called upon have told me that they did not know that they were called upon, though those beseeching them for help saw their images and were convinced that it was the actual person. More than one person has mentioned that they called on me in times of distress, each telling a different story about how I have responded. When I told them that I never answered any of them nor did I know that they were calling on me, some said that it must have been an angel. I told them that angels do not benefit those committing SHIRK and that it was actually a devil trying to further misguide them.
Sometimes the Jinn will take the form of those admired and stand at 'Arafat, and those who believe well of him will think that he actually stood in 'Arafat. Many others have also been actually carried by the devils to 'Arafat and other sacred places. In such cases they pass the Meeqaat (boundaries that may not be crossed while on Hajj, around Makkah) without formally entering the state of Ihraam, or performing many of the obligatory rites of Hajj like making the Talbeeyah (chant of response to God's call) or circulating the Ka'bah, and walking between the mounts of Safaa and Marwah. Among them are some who do not even pass through Makkah, others who stand at 'Arafat without performing the pre-requisite rite of casting stones at the Jamaraat etc. It is by these and other similar feats that Satan leads seemingly pious people in misguidance. Sincere devotees among heretics are in this way enticed to do acts wich are prohibited (Haraam) or despised (Makrooh) in the religion. Satan is able to make such misdeeds appealing to them by convincing them that they are among the Karaamaat (supernatural or quasi-miraculous feats) of the righteous. However they are, without a doubt, Satanic deceptions because Allaah cannot be worshipped by any religious injunction which is neither compulsory (Waajib) nor recommended (Mustahabb). Whoever performs an act of worship which is neither Waajib nor Mustahabb believing that it is so, has been deceived by Satan. Even if it is decreed that such a person will be forgiven due to his good intention and striving, the act itself is still unacceptable to Allaah [An example may be seen in the mistaken belief held by some that a man's head must be covered while he is in formal prayer - Salaah - as is the case among Jews or that a woman's hair to be covered while reading the Qur'aan. However, the Prophet saws did not order that it be done nor recommended it but merely followed the customs of his people during that time.]. Such acts are not among the things with which Allaah honors His pious servants who are close to Him, as there is no honor in performing prohibited (Haraam) or despised (Makrooh) acts [Such is the case of the celebration of the Prophet's saws birthday - 'Eed Meelaad an-Nabee - which probably began among ignorant Muslims trying to outdo or at least compete with the Christians's celebrations of Christmas. Meelaad celebrations are a form of innovation - Bid'ah - in religion which has been forbidden by the Prophet saws who said: "Whoever innnovates in this affair ouf ours - i.e. Islaam - something which does not belong to it will be rejected. - Reported by 'Aa'eshah and collected by Al-Bukaaree and Muslim]. Divine honor lies in protecting one whom Allaah loves from such acts and preventing him from doing them. For, committing misdeeds debases one who does them and does not in any way favor him, even if he is not punished for doing them. Doing despised or Haraam acts MUST decrease the spiritual level of both the one who does them as well as his followers who praise such acts and glorify him. For, heaping praise on prohibited and despised acts, and honoring the one who does them is definitely a form of deviation from the path of Allaah. The more and more a man innovates in the religion as a result of independent judgement (Ijtihaad), the further he becomes from Allaah, because innovation (Bid'ah) removes him from Allaah's path; the divine path of "those who Allah has blessed from among the prophets, the sincerely truthful, martyrs and righteous" [An-Nisaa 4:69] unto the path of "those with whom Allaah is angry and those who have gone astray" [Al-Faatihah 1:7]. Ibn Taymeeyah mentioned the following [This begins a segment from vol.35 of Ibn Taymeeyah's compendium, Majmoo' al-Fataawaa.] historical incident concerning al-Hallaaj [Al-Husain ibn Mansoor al-Hallaj (858-922 CE) studied under the eminent Sufi teachers of his time (Tustaree, 'Amr Makee and Junaid) then broke with them and went out into this world to preach asceticism and mysticism in Khurasan, Ahwaz, Fars, India and Turkistan. On his return to Baghdad from Makkah in 908, many were attracted by his teachings, and disciples rapidly gathered around him. He taught that the five pillars of Islaam may be replaced by other works. He also taught about the existence of an uncreated Divine spirit (Rooh Naatiqah) which becomes united with the created spirit of the ascetic through desire of and submission to suffering. In his teachings the Saint (Walee) became the living and personal witness of God (H.A.R. Gibb and J.H. Kramers, Encyclopedia of Islam, Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 1st ed., 1953, pp 127-80). Consequently he stated in his book: "If you do not recognize God, at least recognise His sign, I am the creative truth -Ana al-Haqq-, because through the truth, I am eternal truth. My friends and teachers are Iblees (Satan) and Pharaoh. Iblees was threatened with Hellfire, yet, he did not recant. Pharaoh was drowned in the sea, yet he did not recant, for he would not acknowledge anything between him and God (i.e. Hallaaj felt that Iblees' refusal to prostrate to Aadam and Pharaoh's statement "I am your Lord, most High" were correct!). And, I, though, I am killed and crucified and though my hands and feet are cut off; I do not recant." - Kitaab al-Tawaaseen, Massignon Press, Paris, 1913, vi, 32. The leading scholars from all orthodox schools of Islamic law as well as the leading Shi'ite scholars and some of his former Sufi teachers declared him a heretic and he was subsequently executed due to his refusal to retract his claim to be the personification of God on earth.] and a group of his followers, "Some of them requested some sweets from al-Hallaaj, so he got up and went to a spot a short distance away, then returned with a plateful of sweets. It was later discovered that it had been stolen from a candy shop in Yemen and carried by a devil to that area." Ibn Taymeeyah went on to say, "Incidents similar to this have happened to others who, like al-Hallaaj, also achieved the pinnacle of satanic states, and we know of quite a few such people in our time as well as other times. For instance, there is a person presently residing in Damascus whom the devil used to carry from the Saaliheeyah mountain to villages around Damascus. He would appear out of the air and enter the windows of houses in which people were gathered to witness his 'miraculous entrance.'" Ibn Taymeeyah also quoted another mystic master who admitted that he used to fornicate with women and sodomise young boys. The former mystic master said, "A black dog ["Abu Dharr reported: The Messanger of Allaah said: 'When any one of you stands for prayer it should be towards something that shields him equivalent (in height) to the back of a saddle, otherwise his prayer will be broken by passing of a donkey, a woman or a black dog.' I asked 'O Abu Dharr, what is the difference between a black dog, a red dog and tan-colored dog?' He replied, 'O son of my brother, I also asked Allaah's Messanger as you are asking me, and he said: 'The black dog is a devil.'" (Saheeh Muslim and all other in the six Saheeh books with the exception of Saheeh al-Bukhaaree)] with two white spots between his eyes would come to me and say, 'Verily such and such a person has made an oath by you and he will come to you tomorrow to inform you about it. I have already fulfilled his need for your sake.' [When questioned during his trial, the infamous New York City mass murderer of the seventies, "Son of Sam", claimed that a dog used to come in backyard of his house and tell him to kill his victims. It was assumed by the court and his psychiatrists that he was mentally deranged and the dog a figment of his imagination.] The person would then come to him the next day and the Sufi master would reveal the details of his oath to him and how it was fulfilled. The Sufi master went on to say, 'I used to walk about the city and a black pole with a light on top of it would lead the way.' " Ibn Taymeeyah said, "When the Sufi master repented and began to pray, fast, and avoid the forbidden, the black dog went away." He also narrated the following about another mystic master who had the aid of devils whom he would despatch to possess people: "When the family of the possessed would come to him seeking a cure, he would send a message to his demon companion and they would leave the possessed persons, as a result, the Shaykh would be given many dirhams for his services. Sometimes the Jinn would bring him dirhams and food which they stole from people, so much so that the Shaykh would request dates from his devils and they would take them from beehives in which some poeple had hidden their dates. When the beehive owners would look for their dates they would find them gone." About yet another mystic, Ibn Taymeeyah relates, "There was a Shaykh knowledgeable in the religious sciences and Qur'anic recitation to whom the devils came and eventually managed to seduce. They told him that Salaah was no longer required of him and that they would bring him whatever he wished. As soon as he complied with their wishes, they began to bring him a variety of sweets and fruit. This continued until he was advised to repent by some scholars that he visited who were firmly following the Sunnah. He subsequently repented and repaid the owners of the sweets for what he ate while under the influence of the JINN." He then went on to say, "Many of those who call on Shaykhs in time of need saying, 'O master so and so, or Shaykh so and so, fulfill my need' have seen an image of the Shaykh saying, 'I will fulfill your need and put your heart at ease,' then it fulfills their needs or repels their enemies. In such cases it is a devil taking the Shaykh's form when they committed Shirk by associating partners with Allaah and calling on others beside Him." Ibn Taymeeyah then went on to enumerate similar instances involving himself saying, "I know of many such incidences even among a group of my companions who called on me in times when they were struck by calamities. One was afraid of the Romans and another of the Tatars. Both of them mentioned that they called out to me, they saw me in the air and I repelled their enemies for them. I informed them that I did not hear their cries no did I repel their enemies. It was a devil taking my appearance to seduce them when they associated partners with Allaah the Almighty. Similar incidents have also happened to the students of my contemporaries among the scholars, whereby some of their students have sought refuge in them and have seen them fulfill their needs. The scholars have also denied doing so and indicated that it was in fact the work of devils." [Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa, Vol. 35, pp. 112-116]
In another book, Ibn Taymeeyah said, "I know people whom the plants greet and inform them of their beneficial ingredients, however it is, in fact, Satan who has entered the plants and spoken to them. I also know of others to whom stones and trees speak saying, "Congratulations, Oh friend of Allaah" and when the people recite Aayatul-Kursee it stops. I am acquainted with yet others who have gone bird-hunting and the sparrows addressed them saying, "Take me so that the poor may eat me." Such are cases of the evil JINN possessing the birds in the same way that others who, while in their house with the doors and vice versa [Many of those in our times who have claimed what is known as 'out-of-body experiences' or 'astral-travel' have recorded in vivid detail incidences simialr to those mentioned by Ibn Taymeeyah. Others have met beings which claimed to be guides, guardian spirits or their higher selves. However, the common thought which links most of these experiences is the ultimate expression of idolatry: that man is God, as was expressed by Al-Hallaaj and countless others before and after him.] He may even be taken through the closed city gates and back again swiftly by the JINN. Lights may shine on him or someone looking like his friend may call on him but, if he recites Aayatul-Kursee continually, it will all dissappear." He also said, "Some mystics have also said that the JINN showed them something shiny like water and glass in which images or pictures of whatever they sought information would appear and they in turn wold inform people." Ibn Taymeeyah me tioned other instances and then concluded by saying, "This is a so vast a topic that if I were to mention all that I knew, it would fill a very large volume." [Ibn Taymeeyah, Al-Furqaan Bayna Awliyaa ar-Rahmaan wa Awliyaa ash-Shaytaan, pp. 87-92]

Nani ana muda na hii copy and paste yako. Why don't you annex the link?

.Hayo ndio yanasababisha hawa watu tusiwaelewe ikiwa kuna chochote wanachoelewa katika yale wanayopitia kwa kusoma. Sasa wanapolidowload likitabu lizima anadhani huo mda wa ksoma upo? Cha msingi ni kuandika kile ulichoelewa ili kipewe mchango wa mawazo ya wengine.
Kuna mapepo yanafanya hivyo kupitia miili yao, lengo ni kupoteza flow ya mjadala ili ukweli wa mambo usijulikane, kwa hiyo sishangai haya mambo!

badala wao.wanaoyajua waeleweshe.vizuri wanaingia mitini..nadhani waislam wanayaelew majini vyema..kwanini hawatuelezi jamani ni kitu gami? maana hata shekh yahaya alikua anafundisha namna ya.kuyaita..
kwa swali la ziada naomba mfafanue tofauti ya majini na maruhani..

badala wao.wanaoyajua waeleweshe.vizuri wanaingia mitini..nadhani waislam wanayaelew majini vyema..kwanini hawatuelezi jamani ni kitu gami? maana hata shekh yahaya alikua anafundisha namna ya.kuyaita..
kwa swali la ziada naomba mfafanue tofauti ya majini na maruhani..

Hahahaha itakuwa ngumu kuwaona hapa!!

Hivi jamani watu wanaoweza kuwaza kiroho, kwa habari ya kisa cha mtu aliyetoka vitani na kumkuta mkewe mlangoni, na alipomkasirikia mke akamtaka aje aone kile kilichomfanya atoke ndani. Kuingia ndani anakuta nyoka kitandani na katika pilika za kumuuwa, walikufa nyoka na mwanamume pia. Mtume anatoa ushauri wa kwamba ukimkuta nyoka usifanye haraka kumuuwa maana anaweza kuwa ni jini aliesilimu, hapa mtume anaashiria nini? Yaani Rushdie ana haki kabisa kumhusisha huyu jamaa na aya za shetani. HAKIKA BAADA YA KUSOMA VISA HIVI VYA MUHAMADI NA MAJINI HAKUNA YEYOTE JUU MBINGUNI WALA DUNIANI ATAKAEWEZA KUNISHAWISHI NISIMUONE MHAMADI NI MJUMBE ALIYEPOKEA UJUMBE KUTOKA KWA YULE JOKA(JINI) KUU, YAANI IBILISI NA SHETANI. MJUMBE YULE YESU ALIEYENENA HABARI ZAKE, 'MKUU WA ULIMWENGU HUU, YUAJA, HANA KITU KWANGU'!!.

Hakika huo ndio UKWELI!
Ubarikiwe mkuu kwa kuijua kweli na KWELI ikakuweka huru!

Hahahaha itakuwa ngumu kuwaona hapa!!

Nakuambiaa nimefufua thread hii maana hata alieuliza hajapata alichokipata sasa wao ndo wanapaswa kulifafanua hili..ingekua ni thread ya mchng kubaka wangekua wameshajongea na kujaa humu..hebu waislam ndugu zetu tusaidieni jibu..

MAJINI KATIKA DINI YA KIISLAM ( Q 72:1-14 )

JINI NI NINI?
Katika lugha ya kiarabu, neno Jini linamaanisha kitu kilichofichwa au kisichoonekana QURAN 1:71 Neno hili hutumiwa na Waarabu kwa ajili ya kutaja jina fulani. Kwa Waarabu, Jini anayevaa sura ya kike humwita Jinivya, hivyo majini Ghul/Ghilan, nao hujifunua kwa sura ya kike.

Katika imani ya Kiislamu, wao huamni kwamba Majini hutofautiana na Mashetani. Majini waliosilimu wao huitwa majini mazuri na hawa wakiwa katika hali kujionyesha kwa wanadamu, hao huitwa AJINU na wale walioacha kusilimu mwaka 610 AD (Baada ya Kristo) katika safari ya mtume Muhamad alipotoka Taif , wao wanaitwa Mashetani . Hivyo, wao wanapokuwa katika hali ya kutoonekana huitwa ALBAHATWA lakini pia Majini wote wanapokuwa katika hali ya kutoonekana waweza kuitwa ALBAHATWA, yaani PEPO.

Muislamu huamini kwamba kuna majini ya kike na kiume. Lakini pia , huamini kuwa Majini huoana na kuzaliana QURAN 55:56 na kuwa Majini huzaa sana kuliko binadamu na kwamba, Jini mmoja anaweza kuzaa watoto 300, na kuwa Jini huzaa watoto 3 hadi 4 kwa mkupuo. Somo QURAN 55:26-28 na kuwa Majini wanaweza kuishi miaka 400-1,000 kisha wanaweza kufa. Tofauti yao na binadamu ni kwamba wao wanaishi miaka mingi kuliko binadamu. Lakini pia, huamini kuwa wapo Majini wanaokula, wanaomeza, wanaokunywa, ila tofauti yao na wanadamu ni kwamba wao hula kwa kutumia mkono wa kushoto. Pia hiamini kuwa Majini wana uwezo wa kuzaa na Wanadamu. Soma QURAN 17:64. Waislamu huamini kwamba mtu anauwezo wa kuoa au kuolewa na Jini bila kujua, na mwanadamu anauwezo wa kumuua Jini. Soma QURAN 57:14-15
SURATULJINN
Ndani ya QURAN pia imo sura inayoitwa Suratuljinn ( QURAN 72 ). Sura hiyo huitwa hivyo kwa sababu ni sura ya Majini (Mapepo).

Kwa nini wanatajwa Majini katika imani ya Kiislamu?
Majini wanatajwa sana katika dini ya Kiislamu kwa kuwa ni waislam kwa kusilimu, kwa kuiamini Quran tukufu aliyopewa mtume Muhamad.. Majini walisilimu na kuwa Waislamu mwaka 610 AD(Baada ya Yesu) SOMA 72:1-14 QURAN. Hivyo basi, unapotumia neon jinni maana yake unatumia lugha ya Kiarabu ukimaanisha Pepo mchafu. Ni kama Spoon/kijiko, vyote ni kitu kimoja. Ndani ya Quran, neon “PEPO” limetumika kama Paradiso, mbinguni. Lakini pia, tunapata neon jingine liitwalo AKHERA ila neno hilo halimaanishi PARADISO, bali kwa lugha ya Kiarabu neno hili “AKHERA” lina maana ya KUZIMU. Lakini pia ukiangalia ndani ya SURALJINN ( QURAN 72:1-2, 8-9, 12 ) Mapepo hawa wanajieleza waziwazi kabisa kuwa mwanzo waliishi Mbinguni, walipogeuka kwa kuasi, walitegwa na Mungu. Linganisha na maandiko haya katika Biblia ( UFUNUO WA YOHANA 12:7-9; YUDA 1:6-8; UFUNUO 20:10; UFUNUO 21:8 ). Kwa mujibu wa dini ya Kiislamu, hawa majini ( Mapepo ) waliotegwa na Mungu Mbinguni wakiwa Malaika huko na kutupwa Duniani baada ya kuasi huko, sasa, wakati wa mtume Muhamad katika safari yake ya kurudi Taif mwaka 620 AD (baada ya Yesu) wapo walioamini na kuona kuwa Quran ni ya ajabu ya kuwatangazia neema ya kuabudu. Katika vol 8-9, husema , wanapojaribu kwenda Mbinguni ( walikotoka zamani ), hukuta ile Mbingu imezungushiwa vimondo vya moto. Hivyo, hudai kuwa mbingu yao iko Akhera, yaani Kuzimu, maana Mbingu ya juu ina moto na hawana uwezo wa kwenda huko. SOMA ( QURAN 72:9 ), Mbingu ina utisho wa moto ila Akhera ( kuzimu ) hakuna shida kwao .

Hivyo basi, kulingana na jinsi Allah asemavyo ndani ya Quran kuwa nimeumba binadamu na majini ili muniabudu ( QURAN 57:58 ; 51:56) na kuwa , mbinguni mwao Majini wanaabudu (Majini waliosilimu mwaka 620 AD) ,SOMA QURAN 72:14, ambao ni wema wanaosafiri na kurithi uzima wa milele upatikanao Akhera ( Kuzimu ). Lengo kubwa la Shetani na Majini ni kufanya urafiki na wanadamu wengi ili kwa wingi huo apate watu wengi wa kwenda nao JEHANAMU ( QURAN 6:128 ). Jambo la muhimu kujua hapa ni kwamba moto wa milele hakuwekewa Mwanadamu bali ni Shetani na malaika zake wote ( Majini au mapepo ). Hawa, hawana nafasi tena ya kuungama au kutubu.
Yesu Kristo anayetambuliwa na Waislam kama Mtume tu, hakuwa na urafiki wowote na Shetani wala Mapepo ( Majini ). Aliyaamuru Majini kutoka ndani ya watu waliokuwa wakiteswa nayo ( MATHAYO 8:29: MARKO 5 N,K )

Wakati Yesu anaondoka hapa duniani, alichukuliwa na wingu na kupaa kuelekea juu. Mbinguni ni juu kama Quran inavyothibitisha. Yesu aliweza kupaa na kuingia Mbinguni lakini Majini ( Mapepo ) walioslimu wakijaribu tu, wanakutana na moto mkali. Tumeona kuwa Majini ambao ni Waislamu kwa kusilimu, wanaishi AKHERA yaani Kuzimu. Je, Waislamu wengine unadhani wataishia wapi milele? Katika imani ya Kiislam huamini kuwa, Muislam akifa anakuwa na Majini wawili wa Kumlinda humo Kaburini. Majini wamepewa ruhusa ya kukaa katika mwili wa Muislam yeyote, hivyo kila Muislam ana Jini kuanzia moja na kuendelea. Vile vile Majini wameruhusiwa kukaa katika nyumba za Waislam. Katika nyumba yoyote ya Muumini wa dini hiyo, kuna Jini au Majini wanaokaa humo. Ni ukweli usiopingika kuwa bila Majini hakuna Uislamu kama vile pasipo Roho Mtakatifu hakuna Ukristo. Majini ndiyo yaliyomchukua mtume Muhamad kwa muda wa siku 40 akiwa Mabondeni walikompeleka na kuanza kumuagiza kuhusiana na kuanzisha imani hiyo ya Kiislamu.

Ushauri wangu wa bure kwa Mkristo ni huu, USIMUACHE KAMWE KRISTO NA KUINGIA KATIKA IMANI ZA MASHETANI ( 1TIMOTHEO 4:1-2 ).

Max Shimba Ministries

Ndugu wana JF, mara nyingi nimekuwa nikijiuliza majini ni kitu gani. Na najiuliza hivi kwa vile sijawahi kusikia mtoto au mke wa waziri, mbunge au rais fulani ana majini. Bali wote wanaokuwa na majini mara nyingi ni watu wa kawaida na maskini.

Mtoto (binti) wa mdogo wangu kaenda huko Kimanzichana (Mukuranga) kwa mwezi hivi na aliporudi nikaambiwa amepata majini. Sikuamini. Leo (10/02/2010) alianza kupiga kelele kwa sauti ya juu sana na wakati huo akiwa anaongea kama Kiarabu hivi (sijui kama ni correct Kiarabu au la). Kwa kweli nilishindwa cha kufanya.

Mke wangu akawa ananishauri nimwite sheikh ili ayatulize lakini kwa imani yangu sikufikiria kama kufanya hivyo ni sahihi.

Basi mama akaleta maji ya baraka kutoka kanisani na alipomumwagia akacharuka na kutaka kumpiga mama. Akawa anasema anataka kubadili dini. Basi nilichukua yale maji nikamumwagia zaidi na kisha "hilo jini" likasema linaondoka ila litarudi kumtembelea tena.

Kisha akaonekana kama mtu anayetoka usingizini na amechoka. Nikamwuliza: unataka kubadili dini? Akajibu hapana. Nikamwuliza tena, unafahamu Kiarabu? Akajibu hapana.

Hii ni phenomenon ambayo nataka niifanyie research. Ila kwa imani yangu nadhani inatokana na mtu kuwa na mlundikano wa mawazo (unfinished business) ya kusononesha na hivyo ni mojawapo ya 'effects' zake. Yaani, it's more psychological than real. Je, wan JF mnasemaje?

mkuu kwanza nakupa pongezi kwa unbiased observation, nakuincourage uendelee na hiyo research. akianza kuongea tena hiyo lugha record kwa simu, then tafuta anayejua kiarabu asikilize kama ni kweli anaongea vinaeleweka au anapiga makelele tu. kama anaongea kiarabu na una uhakika hajawahi kkuongea lugha hiyo then things get realy interesting. safi mkuu, kuna jamaa humu alikuwa anafanya research ya uchawi sijui aliishia wapi.

Majini Na Waislam Wana uhusiano gani???
Je Uslam Na Majini ni Kitukimojaaa??
Tukianglia Majina Ya Kislam Ambayo Majini Wanatumia Mfano;
~Mayimunah
~Shaaban
~Amour
~Khalid
~Zainab Qur'an33;37
~Sariyyah
~Khaulah
~Saudah
~Ramadhani
~Zamira
~Amour NK

Hakika Waislam ni majini ndani yao.

Max umejibu vyema, lakini mtoa mada anataka kufanya research ya haya majini. Kama vipi uelezee operation ya majini ndani ya mwili wa mwanadamu kama mtoto wa mtoa mada. Kisha uje na suluisho la kudumu kupambana na hawa viumbe. Jini huwa yuko wapi wakati mtu mwenyemajini hajapandisha. Je mtu anapotupiwa jini, jini lenyewe halina maamuzi mbadala au litaenda kama roboti.

Majini Na Waislam Wana uhusiano gani???
Je Uslam Na Majini ni Kitukimojaaa??
Tukianglia Majina Ya Kislam Ambayo Majini Wanatumia Mfano;
~Mayimunah
~Shaaban
~Amour
~Khalid
~Zainab Qur'an33;37
~Sariyyah
~Khaulah
~Saudah
~Ramadhani
~Zamira
~Amour NK

Hakika Waislam ni majini ndani yao.

ERRORS ERRORS ERROS EVERYWHERE :

The Jehovah’s Witnesses in their “AWAKE!” Magazine dated 8
September, 1957, carried this startling headline “50,000 Errors in
The Bible?” .
While I was still formulating the theme of this booklet, I heard a
knock at my door one Sunday morning. I opened the door. A
European gentleman stood there, grinning broadly. “Good morning’”
he said. “Good morning” I replied. He was offering me his “Awake”
and “Watchtower” magazines. Yes, a Jehovah’s Witness! If a few
had knocked at your door previously, you will recognize them
immediately. The most supercilious lot of people who ever knocked
at people’s doors! I invited him in.
As soon as he settled down, I produced the full reproduction of
what you see below. Pointing to the monograph at the top of the
page, I asked, “Is this your’s?” He readily recognised his own. I said,
“It says: 50,000 Errors in the Bible, is it true?” “What’s that!” he
exclaimed. I repeated, “I said, that it says, that there are 50,000
errors in your Bible.” “Where did you get that?”
He asked. (This was published 53 years ago, when he was perhaps
a little nipper) I said, “Leave the fancy talk aside is this your’s?”
pointing again to the monograph “Awake!” He said, “Can I have a
look?” “Of course,” I said. I handed him the page. He started
perusing. They (the Jehovah’s Witnesses) are trained. They attend
classes five times a week in their “Kingdom Halls.” Naturally, they
are the fittest missionaries among the thousand and one sects and
denominations of Christendom. They are taught that when cornered,
do not commit yourself to anything, do not open your mouths. Wait
for the Holy Ghost to inspire you with what to say.
I silently kept watching him, while he browsed the page. Suddenly
he looked up. He had found it. The “Holy Ghost” had tickled him. He
began, “The article says that “most of those errors have been
eliminated.” I asked “If most are eliminated, how many remain out
of 50,000? 5000? 500? 50? Even if 50 remain, do you attribute those
errors to God?” He was speechless. He excused himself by
suggesting that he will come again with some senior member of his
Church. That will be the day!
This “cult” of Jehovah’s Witnesses which is so strong in its
condemnation of the orthodox Trinitarians, for playing with the
“Word of God,” is itself playing the same game of semantic
gymnastics. In the article under review “50,000 Errors In The Bible?”
they say: “there are probably 50,000 errors ... errors that have crept
into the Bible text ... 50,000 such serious errors... most of those so-
called errors... as a whole the Bible is accurate.”
We do not have the time and space to go into the tens of thousands
of grave or minor defects that the authors of the Revised Standard
Version (RSV) have attempted to revise. We leave that privilege to
the Christian scholars of the Bible.
Here I will endeavour to cast just a cursory glance at a “half-a-
dozen” or so of those “minor” changes:
1. “Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign: Behold, a Virgin
shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.”
(Isaiah 7:14 - AV)
The indispensable “Virgin” in the above verse has now been
replaced in the RSV with the phrase “a young woman,” which is the
correct translation of the Hebrew word Almah. Almah is the word
which has occurred all along in the Hebrew text and not bethulah
which means Virgin. This correction is only to be found in the
English language translation, as the RSV is only published in this
tongue. For the African and the Afrikaner, the Arab and the Zulu, in
fact, in the 1 500 other languages of the world, Christians are made
to continue to swallow the misnomer “Virgin.”
Begotten, not made
“Jesus is the only begotten son of God, begotten not made,” is an
adjunct of the orthodox catechism, leaning for support on the
following:
2. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only BEGOTTEN son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.” (John 3:16 - AV)
No priest worth his cloth would fail to quote “the only Begotten of
the Father!” when preaching to a prospective convert. But this
fabrication “Begotten” has now been unceremoniously excised by
the Bible Revisers, without a word of excuse. They are as silent as
church-mice and would not draw the reader’s attention to their
furtive excision. This blasphemous word “ Begotten ” was another of
the many such interpolations in the “Holy Bible.” God Almighty
condemned this blasphemy in the strongest terms soon after its
innovation. He did not wait for 2000 years for Bible scholars to
reveal the fraud:
“They say: (God) Most Gracious has begotten a son! Indeed ye have
put forth a thing most monstrous! At it the skies are ready to burst,
the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter
ruin, That they should invoke a son for (God) Most Gracious. For it
is not consonant with the majesty of (God) Most Gracious that He
should beget a son.” (Quran 19:88-92)
The Muslim World should congratulate the “Fifty cooperating
denominations” of Christendom and their Brains Trust the “Thirty-
two scholars of the highest eminence” for bringing their Holy Bible a
degree nearer to the Quranic truth: “He begetteth not, nor is He
begotten;” (Quran 112:3)
“Christian mes-a-mathics”
3. “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the
Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” (1st Epistle Of
John 5:7 – AV)
This verse is the closest approximation to what the Christians call
their Holy Trinity in the encyclopaedia called the Bible. This key-
stone of the Christian faith has also been scrapped from the RSV
without even a semblance of explanation. It has been a pious fraud
all along and well-deservedly has it been expunged in the RSV for
the English-speaking people.
But for the 1499 remaining language groups of the world who read
the Christian concoctions in their mother tongues, the fraud
remains. These people will never know the truth until the Day of
Judgement. However, we Muslims must again congratulate the
galaxy of D.D.’s who have been honest enough to eliminate another
lie from the English (RSV) Bible, thus bringing their Holy Book yet
another step closer to the teachings of Islam. For the Holy Quran
says:
“Say not ‘Trinity’: desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one
Allah”
The ascension
One of the most serious of those “grave defects” which the authors
of the RSV had tried to rectify concerned the Ascension of Christ.
There have been only two references in the Canonical Gospels of
Matthew, Mark, Luke and of John to the most stupendous event in
Christianity of Jesus being taken up into heaven. These two
references were obtained in every Bible in every language, prior to
1952, when the RSV first appeared. These were:
4a. “So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was
taken up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.” (Mark
16:19)
4b. “While he blessed them, he parted from them, and was carried
up into heaven.” (Luke 24:51)
You will be shocked to note that Mark 16 ends at verse 8, and after
an embarrassing expanse of blank space the missing verses appear
in “small print” as a footnote at the bottom of the page. If you can
lay your hands on a RSV 1952, you will find the last six words of 4b
above, i.e. “and was carried up into heaven” replaced by a tiny “a”
to tell you to see the footnote if you please, where you will find
these missing words. Every honest Christian has to admit that he
does not consider any footnote in any Bible as the word of God.
Why should the paid servants of Christianity consign the mightiest
miracle of their religion to a mere footnote?
From the Chart “The Origin and Growth of the English Bible”
appearing below, you will note that all the Biblical “Versions” prior to
the Revised Version of 1881 were dependent upon the Ancient
copies those dating only five or six hundred years after Jesus. The
Revisers of the RSV 1952, were the first Bible scholars who were
able to tap the “Most Ancient Copies” fully, dating three and four
centuries after Christ.
We agree that the closer to the source the more authentic is the
document. Naturally “Most” Ancient deserves credence more than
mere “Ancient.” But not finding a word about Jesus being “taken
up” or “carried up” into heaven in the Most Ancient manuscripts, the
Christian fathers expurgated those references from the RSV 1952.
The donkey circus
The above facts are a staggering confession by Christendom that
the “inspired” authors of the Canonical Gospels did not record a
single word about the Ascension of Jesus- Yet these “inspired”
authors were unanimous in recording that their Lord and Saviour
rode a donkey into Jerusalem as his mission drew to a close:
“And they sat him thereon.” (The Donkey). Matt. 21:7
“And he sat upon him.” (The Donkey). Mark 11:7
“And they set Jesus Thereon.” (The Donkey). Luke 19:35
“Jesus ... sat thereon:” (The Donkey). John 12:14
Could God Almighty have been the author of this incongruous
situation going out of His Way to see that all the Gospel writers did
not miss their footing recording of His “son’s” donkey-ride into the
Holy City and yet “inspiring” them to black-out the news about His
“son’s” heavenly flight on the wings of angels?
Not for long!
The hot-gospellers and the Bible-thumpers were too slow in
catching the Joke. By the time they realised that the corner-stone of
their preaching The Ascension Of Jesus had been undermined as a
result of Christian Biblical erudition, the publishers of the RSV had
already raked in a net profit of 15,000 000 dollars! (Fifteen Million).
The propagandists made a big hue and cry, and with the backing of
two denominational committees out of the fifty, forced the
Publishers to re-incorporate the interpolations into the “Inspired”
Word of God in every new publication of the RSV after 1952, the
expunged portion was “Restored To The Text.”
It is an old, old game. The Jews and the Christians have been
editing their “Book of God” from its very inception. The difference
between them and the ancient forgerers is that the ancient forgers
did not know the art of writing “prefaces” and “footnotes”, otherwise
they too would have told us as clearly as our modern heroes have
about their tampering, and their glib excuses for transmuting forged
currency into glittering gold.
“many proposals for modification were submitted to the committee
by individuals and by two denominational committees all of these
were given careful attention by the committee.
“Two passages, the I longer ending of Mark (16:9-20) ... and Luke
24:51 are restored to the text.” (Preface Collins’ Pages Vi And Vii)
“Why ‘restored’ ”? Because they had been previously expunged! Why
had the references to the Ascension expunged in the first place? The
most Ancient manuscripts had no references to the Ascension at all.
They were interpolations similar to 1 John 5:7 about the Trinity.
(Refer to the earlier example 3). Why eliminate one and re-instate
the other? Do not be surprised! By the time you lay your hands on a
RSV, the “Committee” might also have decided to expunge the
whole of their invaluable Preface. The Jehovah’s Witnesses have
already eliminated 27 revealing pages of their Foreword to their
“New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures,” (this is
their way of saying New Testament).
Allah in the Christian Bible
The Rev. C. I. Scofield, D. D. with a team of 8 Consulting Editors,
also all D.D.’s in the “Scofield Reference Bible” thought it
appropriate to spell the Hebrew word “Elah” (meaning God)
alternatively as “Alah” The Christians had thus swallowed the camel
they seemed to have accepted at last that the name of God is Allah
but were still straining at the gnat by spelling Allah with one “L”!
References were made in public lectures to this fact by the author of
this booklet. Believe me, the subsequent “Scofield Reference Bible”
has retained word for word the whole commentary of Genesis 1:1,
but has, by a clever sleight of hand, blotted out the word “Alah”
altogether. There is not even a gap where the word “Alah” once used
to be. (See “What Is His Name” for more information on this Biblical
omission of the word Allah). This is in the Bible of the orthodox!
One is hard pressed to keep up with their Jugglery.

MAJINI KATIKA DINI YA KIISLAM ( Q 72:1-14 )

JINI NI NINI?
Katika lugha ya kiarabu, neno Jini linamaanisha kitu kilichofichwa au kisichoonekana QURAN 1:71 Neno hili hutumiwa na Waarabu kwa ajili ya kutaja jina fulani. Kwa Waarabu, Jini anayevaa sura ya kike humwita Jinivya, hivyo majini Ghul/Ghilan, nao hujifunua kwa sura ya kike.

Katika imani ya Kiislamu, wao huamni kwamba Majini hutofautiana na Mashetani. Majini waliosilimu wao huitwa majini mazuri na hawa wakiwa katika hali kujionyesha kwa wanadamu, hao huitwa AJINU na wale walioacha kusilimu mwaka 610 AD (Baada ya Kristo) katika safari ya mtume Muhamad alipotoka Taif , wao wanaitwa Mashetani . Hivyo, wao wanapokuwa katika hali ya kutoonekana huitwa ALBAHATWA lakini pia Majini wote wanapokuwa katika hali ya kutoonekana waweza kuitwa ALBAHATWA, yaani PEPO.

Muislamu huamini kwamba kuna majini ya kike na kiume. Lakini pia , huamini kuwa Majini huoana na kuzaliana QURAN 55:56 na kuwa Majini huzaa sana kuliko binadamu na kwamba, Jini mmoja anaweza kuzaa watoto 300, na kuwa Jini huzaa watoto 3 hadi 4 kwa mkupuo. Somo QURAN 55:26-28 na kuwa Majini wanaweza kuishi miaka 400-1,000 kisha wanaweza kufa. Tofauti yao na binadamu ni kwamba wao wanaishi miaka mingi kuliko binadamu. Lakini pia, huamini kuwa wapo Majini wanaokula, wanaomeza, wanaokunywa, ila tofauti yao na wanadamu ni kwamba wao hula kwa kutumia mkono wa kushoto. Pia hiamini kuwa Majini wana uwezo wa kuzaa na Wanadamu. Soma QURAN 17:64. Waislamu huamini kwamba mtu anauwezo wa kuoa au kuolewa na Jini bila kujua, na mwanadamu anauwezo wa kumuua Jini. Soma QURAN 57:14-15
SURATULJINN
Ndani ya QURAN pia imo sura inayoitwa Suratuljinn ( QURAN 72 ). Sura hiyo huitwa hivyo kwa sababu ni sura ya Majini (Mapepo).

Kwa nini wanatajwa Majini katika imani ya Kiislamu?
Majini wanatajwa sana katika dini ya Kiislamu kwa kuwa ni waislam kwa kusilimu, kwa kuiamini Quran tukufu aliyopewa mtume Muhamad.. Majini walisilimu na kuwa Waislamu mwaka 610 AD(Baada ya Yesu) SOMA 72:1-14 QURAN. Hivyo basi, unapotumia neon jinni maana yake unatumia lugha ya Kiarabu ukimaanisha Pepo mchafu. Ni kama Spoon/kijiko, vyote ni kitu kimoja. Ndani ya Quran, neon “PEPO” limetumika kama Paradiso, mbinguni. Lakini pia, tunapata neon jingine liitwalo AKHERA ila neno hilo halimaanishi PARADISO, bali kwa lugha ya Kiarabu neno hili “AKHERA” lina maana ya KUZIMU. Lakini pia ukiangalia ndani ya SURALJINN ( QURAN 72:1-2, 8-9, 12 ) Mapepo hawa wanajieleza waziwazi kabisa kuwa mwanzo waliishi Mbinguni, walipogeuka kwa kuasi, walitegwa na Mungu. Linganisha na maandiko haya katika Biblia ( UFUNUO WA YOHANA 12:7-9; YUDA 1:6-8; UFUNUO 20:10; UFUNUO 21:8 ). Kwa mujibu wa dini ya Kiislamu, hawa majini ( Mapepo ) waliotegwa na Mungu Mbinguni wakiwa Malaika huko na kutupwa Duniani baada ya kuasi huko, sasa, wakati wa mtume Muhamad katika safari yake ya kurudi Taif mwaka 620 AD (baada ya Yesu) wapo walioamini na kuona kuwa Quran ni ya ajabu ya kuwatangazia neema ya kuabudu. Katika vol 8-9, husema , wanapojaribu kwenda Mbinguni ( walikotoka zamani ), hukuta ile Mbingu imezungushiwa vimondo vya moto. Hivyo, hudai kuwa mbingu yao iko Akhera, yaani Kuzimu, maana Mbingu ya juu ina moto na hawana uwezo wa kwenda huko. SOMA ( QURAN 72:9 ), Mbingu ina utisho wa moto ila Akhera ( kuzimu ) hakuna shida kwao .

Hivyo basi, kulingana na jinsi Allah asemavyo ndani ya Quran kuwa nimeumba binadamu na majini ili muniabudu ( QURAN 57:58 ; 51:56) na kuwa , mbinguni mwao Majini wanaabudu (Majini waliosilimu mwaka 620 AD) ,SOMA QURAN 72:14, ambao ni wema wanaosafiri na kurithi uzima wa milele upatikanao Akhera ( Kuzimu ). Lengo kubwa la Shetani na Majini ni kufanya urafiki na wanadamu wengi ili kwa wingi huo apate watu wengi wa kwenda nao JEHANAMU ( QURAN 6:128 ). Jambo la muhimu kujua hapa ni kwamba moto wa milele hakuwekewa Mwanadamu bali ni Shetani na malaika zake wote ( Majini au mapepo ). Hawa, hawana nafasi tena ya kuungama au kutubu.
Yesu Kristo anayetambuliwa na Waislam kama Mtume tu, hakuwa na urafiki wowote na Shetani wala Mapepo ( Majini ). Aliyaamuru Majini kutoka ndani ya watu waliokuwa wakiteswa nayo ( MATHAYO 8:29: MARKO 5 N,K )

Wakati Yesu anaondoka hapa duniani, alichukuliwa na wingu na kupaa kuelekea juu. Mbinguni ni juu kama Quran inavyothibitisha. Yesu aliweza kupaa na kuingia Mbinguni lakini Majini ( Mapepo ) walioslimu wakijaribu tu, wanakutana na moto mkali. Tumeona kuwa Majini ambao ni Waislamu kwa kusilimu, wanaishi AKHERA yaani Kuzimu. Je, Waislamu wengine unadhani wataishia wapi milele? Katika imani ya Kiislam huamini kuwa, Muislam akifa anakuwa na Majini wawili wa Kumlinda humo Kaburini. Majini wamepewa ruhusa ya kukaa katika mwili wa Muislam yeyote, hivyo kila Muislam ana Jini kuanzia moja na kuendelea. Vile vile Majini wameruhusiwa kukaa katika nyumba za Waislam. Katika nyumba yoyote ya Muumini wa dini hiyo, kuna Jini au Majini wanaokaa humo. Ni ukweli usiopingika kuwa bila Majini hakuna Uislamu kama vile pasipo Roho Mtakatifu hakuna Ukristo. Majini ndiyo yaliyomchukua mtume Muhamad kwa muda wa siku 40 akiwa Mabondeni walikompeleka na kuanza kumuagiza kuhusiana na kuanzisha imani hiyo ya Kiislamu.

Ushauri wangu wa bure kwa Mkristo ni huu, USIMUACHE KAMWE KRISTO NA KUINGIA KATIKA IMANI ZA MASHETANI ( 1TIMOTHEO 4:1-2 ).

Max Shimba Ministries

Bora ya MAGAZETI YA SHIGONGO KULIKO TAKATAKA NA UCHAFU WA BIBLIA... KUNYWA MAJI HALAFU SOMA TARTIIIIIIIBU

The Bible?” .
Begotten, not made
following:
reveal the fraud:
says:
Allah”
The ascension
centuries after Christ.
The donkey circus
Not for long!

Bora ya MAGAZETI YA SHIGONGO KULIKO TAKATAKA NA UCHAFU WA BIBLIA... KUNYWA MAJI HALAFU SOMA TARTIIIIIIIBU

The Bible?” .
Begotten, not made
following:
reveal the fraud:
says:
Allah”
The ascension
centuries after Christ.
The donkey circus
Not for long!

Teh teh teh!
Utachanganyikiwa mkuu!

Karibia utavaa suruali kichwani!
Hebu endelea kupokea elimu kutoka kwa Scheindler!

Swali:
Hivi Allah aliingia PEPONI au AKHERA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom