Je hii ni kweli.. 10 Reasons Why African Men DON’T ROCK

This is the most stupid article I have ever read on this forum

Hahahahah
U r not serious are you?
I think there is a grain of truth in what has been alluded to here.... however it shouldnt been taken as a general state of things.
Pick a few things and think about them objectively.

Kaka/Dada,

Very sorry that you did not like the writer's article, but your whole post seems to be very offensive in my opinion even if you where trying to be rude in an educated manner... Give the guy a break he is trying to learn... And i'm sure half of what you have written there he won't understand like me... Had to look for a dictionary..

kula Tano...

hayo maneno uliyohighlight mengi mtu inabidi atafute dictionary!..was it necessary kwa 'kaposti' kama haka?? ambako ht yeye kiranga anadhani ni upuuzi? NO... ni sawa na kumuua nzi/mbu kwa bunduki...ni ULIMBUKENI TU!...

Kuna ukweli katika hii makala, kumshambulia mwandishi hakubadili matokeo. Kwenye majumuisho yake mwandishi ameweka wazi kwamba anatambua kuna wanaume bora Africa na anathamini mchango wao. Ameandika kwa nia njema, kwa upendo alionao kwa waafrica wenzie angependa kuona mabadiliko. Hata kama wazungu wana matatizo kama hayo, sio kigezo cha kubadili baya kuwa jema!Kilichopo ni kuangalia kuna ukweli kiasi gani na kutafuta ufumbuzi.

Annina

articles kama hizi zinanifanya nim miss Bluray..........
hapo kwenye kupenda soccer too much natamani Bluray ange comments.......

kwa kiasi fulani ni kweli tupu,binafsi i never get a hug from my father na vingine vingi viivyoandikwa....

but kikubwa ni kuwa tunawapenda wake zetu na dada zetu na mama zetu,but kuna
kitu kama cultural inheritance hivi au mazoea vinavyotufanya
tusifanye mambo the right way........

nakubaliana na mwandishi asilimia 80.........
kuna mijitu naijua haikosi mechi zote za yanga but hawajui hata binti
zao wako vidato gani achilia mbali kuwajua walimu na mambo mengine kama b day na kadhalika.

hiii tabia ya kuchukia kila anae ku kusoa sio right.......

waliotazama filam ya boyz in the hood wanakumbuka kuwa kuna scene
ambazo zilikuwa zina adress tatizo la watu weusi kuwa wanzaa mapema watoto
ambao hawapati matunzo bora na ni mojawapo ya sababu zinazowapelekea kujiingiza kwenye crime....

This grotesquely gross oversimplification in hardly veiled puppeteered punditry exposes more about the states of mind of these common yeomen and yahoos finding their daily bread under the banner of "journalism".

The lack of primness - let alone scholastic foundation, reliable statistics or even passable anecdotes- relegate this to the annals of idiocracy. The mockingly monkeying of western life, suspiciously on the subconscious level - for I suspect the writer does not have the requisite intelligence to fully comprehend some African psychology and mindset kernels keenly- reeks alarmingly of an underachiever's self loathing- to be generous-.

I could easily machete-murder this in my traditional toe-to-toe trademark, but somehow I feel - unless further urged- that this bootleg self examination, complete with it's dumb dummified "copy paste" solutions, knavish and preposterously noxious high mindedness, does not quite rise to the level of warranting a serious lick from the critic's critic..

My protest against this sinister, sordidly sophomoric, and dishonestly inexcusable imbecility can of course be extended into a point by point rebuttal by special request.

There is a very thin line (especially on the internet) between being intelligent and being pretentious.
Sad to say you have crossed that line so far that it's embarrassing but then who am I to judge, googlefags will be googlefags.

Back to the topic though, some of the points are very true, while others are debatable, an interesting read overall.
thumbup.gif

najiulizaaaaaaa kwanini wazungu wachina wahindi wanawakubali sana waafrika kwenye sita kwa sita lkn hapa jamAA kajishusha kuna jamaa ana signature yake ya miafrika ndivyo tulivyo. kama tunaweza kujishusha wenyewe ni nani atatupandisha na kuonekana bora??

nahisi kichefuchefu

Some truth in this....lkn being too educated is not such a bad thing and love for soccer...

Back
Top Bottom