Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Jay-Z & Kanye West - Otis "Auctioned Maybach" + Dwight Howard => East Africa, Tanzania

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by BooSt3D, Aug 12, 2011.

1. BooSt3D

BooSt3D Senior Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Jana nilikuwa naangalia show ya BET nikaona Dwight Howard will tour africa, and during the conversation statement he mentioned TANZANIA 5x, now amesema kwamba anakuja kujenga shule, Swali ni kwamba hii shule itakuwa ina-m-benefit nani haswa?, itajengwa wapi?, na msimamizi atakuwa nani? maana we all know kwamba akipewa MTz mwenye njaa hii shule haitojengeka.

Kingine ni kwamba i was eager and waiting for the "Jay Z & Kanye West - Otis" video release and fortunate enough i caught it on the premier day at 0856pm again on BET, now i watched the whole video how they tore up that poor MAYBACH :( "a half a million dollars car", toy with it during the whole video and at the end the video says " Screen shot 2011-08-12 at 10.39.25 AM.png " - the vehicle used in this visual will be offered up for auction. proceeds will be donated towards the East African drought disaster - now which drought are they talking about? which east african country? how much money will these people raise to un-drought east african country? how are they going to handle this whole situation?

a lot of money is coming to our nations, but i doubt if it will save the purpose.

Below is the OTIS Video that i picked the "quote from".

[video=youtube_share;BoEKWtgJQAU]http://youtu.be/BoEKWtgJQAU[/video]

Just sayin,
    BOoSt3D.

2. Eqlypz

Eqlypz JF-Expert Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Wewe unakaa sehemu gani? Somalia na North Kenya (kambi za wakimbizi ) kuna ukame na njaa as of now imeshaua watoto 29,000. Celebrities wengi wamekuwa wakifanya fundraising kwa ajili ya kusaidia ili janga.