Jamani ku-share huku kunakubalika?

Boss is either very squeamish or he is a hypochondriac.

But question to you. What is nasty lovemaking? Ain't lovemaking nasty in and of itself?

Nasty lovemaking is that sexual intercourse which involves all the dirty moves u know they exist...E.g Licking nose,kissing and lickinh the armpits,going down on a girl,talking dirrrty hadi kutukana..and even lickin and kissing the anus....and stuffs like that...Thats wat i call nasty!!

Lovemaking itself aint necessary to be nasty...for lovemaking to be nasty it depends with the way couples take the whole satisfaction thing towards each other...

Nasty lovemaking is that sexual intercourse which involves all the dirty moves u know they exist...E.g Licking nose,kissing and lickinh the armpits,going down on a girl,talking dirrrty hadi kutukana..and even lickin and kissing the anus....and stuffs like that...Thats wat i call nasty!!

Lovemaking itself aint necessary to be nasty...for lovemaking to be nasty it depends with the way couples take the whole satisfaction thing towards each other...

you like nasty?

Nadhani watu wakiwa katika mzuka wa kufanya mapenzi fahamu huwa zinawatoka kwa muda.

Ndo maana kuna wengine wakishamaliza tu kuundama wanaanza kuona kinyaa papo hapo.

Mwingine ndo anagundua kuwa alikuwa naked,anatafuta underwear haraka iwezekanavyo...hahahhaaa..

Ouuch! I got more than I asked for. lol

Mswaki HAPANA, taulo KILA MTU AWE NA LAKE, nguo LABDA SHATI ila kijiko sioni ubaya.

Back
Top Bottom