Jamani hizi ni alama/signs za fre mason?

rugumye

JF-Expert Member
Nov 1, 2010
KASEJA.jpg
freemason signs
freemason symbols - Bill clinton.jpg

SEE TESTIMONY ON FREEMASONRY BELOW
freemason.gif
Henry,

I visited my old college, since some of the guys I know there were participating in a literary reading of their own work. After the reading was over, everyone was mingling, and I hear this one guy, no older than 22, speaking about the Masons. He is apparently a member. I walk over, listen, and start to ask basic questions. We laugh about the "conspiracy theorists" and their ideas.
Masons, he says, are good for raising money for their communities and giving members a sense of being a part of something that actually matters. Only two rules apply to join, he says: 1) You must be male. 2) You must believe in a God/higher power.
The guy gives me his business card and invites me to partake in a personal tour of the lodge where he is a member. In fact, he then offers me to join the Masons. He would be the personal reference I would need, and after an extensive background check, I would be good. Within a year, I should be able to move up to 3rd degree Mason. I took the card, said thank you and left. I have not contacted him.
Weeks later, I spoke to a friend of mine about this experience, and he reminded me that the Masons are, after all, the avenue to fame and fortune. Was I tempted to join? Absolutely. The thought still runs through my head. I still have the guy's business card. This avenue would probably solve problems and bring comfort to my family's life. But at what price?
(anon)

Back
Top Bottom