Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Jadakiss - The Last Kiss (retail) [2009]

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Trizzle, Apr 5, 2009.

1. T

Trizzle New Member

Apr 5, 2009
    What's happening, folks?

J-to-tha-MUAH! It's finally here, and here it is...

stats
    ==================
    artist: Jadakiss
    title: The Last Kiss
    label: D-Block / Ruff Ryders / Roc-A-Fella / Def Jam / IDJMG
    release date: 4.7.2009
    bit rate: 170kbps (vbr)
    length: 1:07:44
    file size: 93mb

track listing
    ==================
    01. Pain and Torture - 3:10
    02. Can't Stop Me f. Ayanna Irish - 3:54
    03. Who's Real f. Swizz Beatz, OJ Da Juiceman - 3:12
    04. Grind Hard f. Mary J. Blige - 5:07
    05. Something Else f. Young Jeezy - 3:36
    06. One More Step f. Styles P - 4:27
    07. Stress Ya f. Pharrell - 3:39
    08. What If f. Nas - 3:57
    09. Things I've Been Through - 3:42
    10. I Tried f. Avery Storm - 3:41
    11. Rocking With The Best f. Pharrell, Bobby Valentino - 3:21
    12. Smoking Gun f. Jazmine Sullivan f. 3:43
    13. Cartel Gathering f. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon - 2:55
    14. Come And Get Me f. S.I., Sheek Louch - 3:09
    15. By My Side f. Ne-Yo - 3:31
    16. Letter To B.I.G. f. Faith Evans - 4:01
    17. Something Else (rmx) f. Young Jeezy, Snyp Life, Bully, AP, Boo Rossini, Blood Raw - 5:24
    18. Death Wish f. Lil' Wayne - 3:24

write-up
    ==================
    "The Last Kiss" marks the third studio album from rapper Jadakiss, released on 4.7.2009. The LP is highly anticipated, due to its release date being delayed multiple times.

Jadakiss has released three music videos from the LP thus far, including video for his singles "By My Side" featuring Ne-Yo, "Can't Stop Me," and "Letter To B.I.G." featuring Faith Evans, which was originally featuring on the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for the film "Notorious."

After securing a new deal with Jay-Z and Roc-A-Fella Records, Jadakiss began recording for his album which began a series of multiple push backs. The LP will finally see store shelves on the strength of the first official single, "By My Side," which features Ne-Yo.

The LP's second single is Can't Stop Me, which has peaked at 78 on the Billboard Hot Rap Tracks.

"The Last Kiss" also features guests Lil' Wayne, Nas, and Jazmine Sullivan, as well as his home team collaborators: Styles P and Sheek Louch of the L.O.X./D-Block, and Swizz Beatz representing Ruff Ryders.

The original album title, "Kiss My Ass," was changed by Jada after rethinking:

I had to change the name of my album because "Kiss My Ass" wasn’t testing well
    at retail; not even with the exclamations or none of that so we had to change
    it to "The Last Kiss," Jada explained during an interview with music website,
    BestofBothOffices.com.

As "The Last Kiss" might lead some to believe that it could be Kiss' final album, he immediately stated that he has no plans to retire anytime soon, explainging the meaning behind the album's title:

Some people asked me if this was my last album. Nah, it’s just the first album
    was "Kiss tha Game Goodbye;" the second album was, "The Kiss of Death." So this
    one is "The Last Kiss;" it’s the closing of a trilogy. This is the last time the
    word "Kiss" is going to be in any of my album titles.

GO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!!

[​IMG]

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/217209715/Jdks.DeLstKss.2009-trizzle.rar

2. Icadon

Icadon JF-Expert Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Track moja tu kwenye hii album nimeipenda Grind hard feat Mary J Blige

3. Nzokanhyilu

Nzokanhyilu JF-Expert Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Icadon, mi nadhani Smokin Gun' nzuri zaidi ya Mary J. Isikilize tena, vocals ziko tight zaidi ya MJ, n message is stronger. By My Side (Neyo), Cant Stop Me and Rockin with the Best gets my thumbs up too.