Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

"Jacko is still alive"..

Discussion in 'Celebrities Forum' started by ngoshwe, May 11, 2010.

1. ngoshwe

ngoshwe JF-Expert Member

May 11, 2010
    Is this Jacko?

Wild speculation and conspiracy theories surrounded Michael Jackson during his life and continue now, almost a year since his shock passing. But the latest has to be the most far-fetched of them all. Rumours are sweeping the internet that the pop superstar has morphed into a former friend and tragic burns victim.

David Rothenberg, aka Dave Dave, is said to be at the centre of this elaborate hoax, amid claims Jacko is still alive and posing as the 33-year-old. He has already appeared on a string of chat shows to discuss his relationship with the singer, guesting on ‘Larry King Live' on the day of his funeral.

Some fans are convinced that Michael is actually Dave (pictured), citing the similarities in the pair's voices and suggesting the severe facial disfigurement could be the perfect mask for all his infamous plastic surgery. "There's no doubt Michael Jackson is still alive. We have the evidence, now we want to let everyone know," stated one in an online forum.

Dave, who says the star "was like the father I never had", has done little to dispel the rumours. His MySpace page features a grisly image of him posing in a coffin in a Jacko-style jacket and also features some of the music he has recorded, citing The King of Pop and Trent Reznor as key influences.

"He befriended me. He took me into his life, which is very rare for Michael to do. But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go," Dave told Larry King in the interview, which you can see below.

His spokesman has moved to dismiss the reports, insisting they "are part of the worldwide grief that everyone whoever loved Michael Jackson now feels. He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us," said Brian Oxman, calling Dave, who at the age of six suffered terrible injuries when his father poured kerosene on him and set him alight, "an extraordinary young man."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
  2. Noname

Noname JF-Expert Member

May 12, 2010
    RIP Michael....