Its your chance...

Amyner

JF-Expert Member
Jul 13, 2011
Lets assume this thread is a white board for you to write and say anything that you wish to tell anyone, something you have never said to him/her before....it could be just anything, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE but all for good... Speak it out with honesty and sincerety. Who knows maybe this is the only chance you will ever have to deliver your thoughts to them.
Note: vigezo na masharti ya JF kuzingatiwa.

Lets assume this thread is a white board for you to write and say anything that you wish to tell anyone, something you have never said to him/her before....it could be just anything, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE but all for good... Speak it out with honesty and sincerety. Who knows maybe this is the only chance you will ever have to deliver your thoughts to them.
Note: vigezo na masharti ya JF kuzingatiwa.

I ......you!

I would like to thank those who started Jamii Forums, its always good to be here...its a place i can afford to be at any moment and there is always something interesting to read...When am lonely,tired,angry,curious,in need of information and advise, i know i can always lean on JF members. Big Up to all JF members especially those who share and use their time wisely for the benefit of many!

Thank you for being there for me, always providing that listening ear when I need to rant. It is the friends that you can call at the middle of the night that matters...
For all members, I'm glad in can blurt on u anytime I feel like it! Its good to always read from u guys.

I'm glad we are friends. . .

me too dear... And thanks to all you guys for making my days.. Most of us dont really know each other in such but we all feel the sense of care and love towards each other. Its quite a pleasure being a JF member. Hata kwa wale wanaojua kitibua siku za watu it all makes part of the fun being here!

I would like to thank those who started Jamii Forums, its always good to be here...its a place i can afford to be at any moment and there is always something interesting to read...When am lonely,tired,angry,curious,in need of information and advise, i know i can always lean on JF members. Big Up to all JF members especially those who share and use their time wisely for the benefit of many!

big up michelle!

ithasalwaysbeenafascinationtomebeingabletowritewithoutanymarkasspacescapitalsoranyrulesmaytheybegrammaticallyorwhateverwhoistheretodenydshakespearewasgoodingrammarnonewhatsoeveritisevenopinionatedthatshakespearewasnotenglishnorbynativityneitherbyenglishbeinghismothertonguesomeareevensuggestingthathewasnotahewhoistheretodenythefacts

ithasalwaysbeenafascinationtomebeingabletowritewithoutanymarkasspacescapitalsoranyrulesmaytheybegrammaticaalyorwhateverwhosaitheretodenydshakespearewasgoodingrammarnonewhatsoeveritisevenopinionatedthatshakespearewasnotenglishnorbynativityneitherbyenglishbeinghismothertonguesomeareevensuggestingthathewasnotahewhoisr

Umenipa raha hadi kwa moyo, sijui umewaza nini baada ya kuambiwa uandike chochote....haya bana

ithasalwaysbeenafascinationtomebeingabletowritewithoutanymarkasspacescapitalsoranyrulesmaytheybegrammaticaalyorwhateverwhosaitheretodenydshakespearewasgoodingrammarnonewhatsoeveritisevenopinionatedthatshakespearewasnotenglishnorbynativityneitherbyenglishbeinghismothertonguesomeareevensuggestingthathewasnotahewhoisr

ff;
you made my night!

I admire you. . .