It's Time to Grow, Manze

EngineerLMG

Nov 28, 2013
I think it's time we punguzad how often we come to JamiiForums to bully our neighbours :)

I propose that we start going to other African nations' forums to sumbua them there. Let's start punching above our weight, au niaje?

Would we rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?

I've highlighted some of the most popular forums in these countries, then.

Nigeria: nairaland.com
Ghana: ghanaweb.com and ghanaforum.com
South Africa: MyBroadband

Let's move forth, and grow.

I think it's time we punguzad how often we come to JamiiForums to bully our neighbours :)

I propose that we start going to other African nations' forums to sumbua them there. Let's start punching above our weight, au niaje?

Would we rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?

I've highlighted some of the most popular forums in these countries, then.

Nigeria: nairaland.com
Ghana: ghanaweb.com and ghanaforum.com
South Africa: MyBroadband

Let's move forth, and grow.

Mh! Omera, we are big on Nairaland and Nazret.com! Is it only now that u are thinking about this?

Mh! Omera, we are big on Nairaland and Nazret.com! Is it only now that u are thinking about this?
nilikuona kama hbuyosh kule nairaland,wewe kamanda kamili.
Maze,kwa nini wanashambulia wakenya huko, sijaelewa?

Dodoooo, nishaenda nairaland lkn sijaona mashambulizi ya Wakenya. hebu wacha nirudi huko tena. So huko pia twaitwa nyang'au ama? :)

Alafu wanatoaga news kwa tu blog sites flani za wana, kila kitu ni sex.. Kenyans and sex are like... nilichoka na Nairaland kitambo
kweli kabisa. then they attach the jacob zuma photo where he gestures with his forefingers. I think i can do some serious shambulizi there,i just lack the energy.

I hate that somali guy.....he was banned several times but he kept opening many accounts .....and he was living in easleigh nairobi imagine!!

nilikuona kama hbuyosh kule nairaland,wewe kamanda kamili.
Maze,kwa nini wanashambulia wakenya huko, sijaelewa?
Erm....u knew it was me cos of my old JF usrname hbuyosh.
I think hawa majamaa wako na 2stress zao, wanajua vile nchi yao hako poa. Sasa wanajaribu kufeel vipoa, kurelease stress zao by making fun of other countries.
Huwa nawacheki hata vile hao hukorofishana na waSA na waghana

I hate that somali guy.....he was banned several times but he kept opening many accounts .....and he was living in easleigh nairobi imagine!!
Kumbe u know him. ajuran, xoomali, somiali123 (I think), Africa Down, Axum....he had so many usernames-names there.

Erm....u knew it was me cos of my old JF usrname hbuyosh.
I think hawa majamaa wako na 2stress zao, wanajua vile nchi yao hako poa. Sasa wanajaribu kufeel vipoa, kurelease stress zao by making fun of other countries.
Huwa nawacheki hata vile hao hukorofishana na waSA na waghana
There is a thread there ya the worst off Nigerian is better off than the richest Kenyan. Umeiona? Those guys are plain fruity chimps.But i like some of the counter shots kenyans threw back. Coming from a country with 52% adult literacy, they should not call themselves sijui giant of Africa. Nkt

There is a thread there ya the worst off Nigerian is better off than the richest Kenyan. Umeiona? Those guys are plain fruity chimps.But i like some of the counter shots kenyans threw back. Coming from a country with 52% adult literacy, they should not call themselves sijui giant of Africa. Nkt
I was in fact restricted from contributing in that particular thread, but not the other ones. Then I suspect when things were getting so heated, they decided to block Kenyans from accessing Nairaland, it went offline. Cos during the period the website was Offline here in Kenya, ( Yeah, I know Nigeria is 3hrs behind Kenya) Nigerians were still able to post their comments, tearing Kenyans into shreds. That was very cowardly of Seun Osewa and his minions like lalasticlala and mynd44.

I was in fact restricted from contributing in that particular thread, but not the other ones. Then I suspect when things were getting so heated, they decided to block Kenyans from accessing Nairaland, it went offline. Cos during the period the website was Offline here in Kenya, ( Yeah, I know Nigeria is 3hrs behind Kenya) Nigerians were still able to post their comments, tearing Kenyans into shreds. That was very cowardly of Seun Osewa.
Oh really?i guess they know deep down we are one country that can undress the emperor and expose the soft underbelly. Take just 10 of the most vile ex mashada attack dogs and they will see faya. Cowardly of oga seun i agree.
There is one on FP now about a "Kenyan " man who pops his champagne on a lady in a ma3. Nkt

Oh really?i guess they know deep down we are one country that can undress the emperor and expose the soft underbelly. Take just 10 of the most vile ex mashada attack dogs and they will see faya. Cowardly of oga seun i agree.
There is one on FP now about a "Kenyan " man who pops his champagne on a lady in a ma3. Nkt
Oh, that one. I have checked the video, but those pipo do not sound at all like Kenyans. But its useless explaining that to them. I have tried.

Back
Top Bottom