Its official Lamar Odom is simpn'

Apparently, sarcasm must be spelled out for you. I was merely making a sarcastic point that this Lamar guy might as well be a leader of the LRA.

I mean he is that significantly insignificant.

Thanks Jonny English!!!

Purchasing

The maths on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.
Assuming he had sex every night during their 5 year relationship it ended up costing him $26,849 per time.

This is Heather.
download

Leasing

On the other hand, New York Governor Elliot Spitzer's hooker,
Kristen, an absolute stunner charges $4,000 per night.

This is Kristen.

download

Had Paul McCartney "employed" Kristen for 5 years, he would have paid $7.3 million in total, for sex every night for 5 years:

(a $41.7 million savings).

Value-added benefits are:
?
a 22 year old
?
no begging
?
no coaxing
?
never a headache
?
happily agrees to all requests
?
no complaining
?
no honey-do lists
Best of all, she leaves , and comes back when asked. All at 1/7th the cost and no legal fees.

Sometimes leasing just makes more sense.

__._,_.__

Thanks for pictures, they look happy. I didn't know Odom was from Queens. Is this what they call, 'opposite attracts'? I always thought he was a quiet, private person, while she and her sister have been in tabloids and gossip columns for quite some time (not like I read them). I like Kim though, she looks like a kind of girl that could fall in love with me!

Nyani Ngabu sijui uko wapi Mami!!!!

Nilikuwa napitapita na kukuta ujumbe wako ambao miezi 6 imepita siku nyingi na jamaa wanadunda pamoja.

Naona siku hiyo Tunguli ulichanganya na KARAI likaonyesha matokeo vibaya.........

Labda uliowaona walikuwa Janet Jackson na JD.......

Khloe+Kardashian+Lamar+Odom+Khloe+Kardashian+rEtHmSaVrIfl.jpg

I'm not sure if men kibao wanamuonea wivu Lamar...nadhani wanamuonea huruma kwa kujiingiza kichwa kichwa na kufunga naye ndoa within a short period of starting dating her.

I give them 6 month and they will be on their way to Splitsville...

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom