Its agent plz sum1 help me!

Actually you can use moneygram or western union even bank transfer.., but as for the easiest is Safaricom (Kenya M-Pesa) you can not send money directly to Kenya using vodacom tanzania (mpesa) you need to find someone with safaricom.., so it depends where you are if there is this service.., bureau de change will be your best bet..., as for Mwanza I know you can get this service in a Bureau de Change inside New Mwanza Hotel am sure in the major cities as well someone will be offering this service

Actually you can use moneygram or western union even bank transfer.., but as for the easiest is Safaricom (Kenya M-Pesa) you can not send money directly to Kenya using vodacom tanzania (mpesa) you need to find someone with safaricom.., so it depends where you are if there is this service.., bureau de change will be your best bet..., as for Mwanza I know you can get this service in a Bureau de Change inside New Mwanza Hotel am sure in the major cities as well someone will be offering this service
<br />
<br />
thank u.

Back
Top Bottom