Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Italian Preganancy

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by vivian, Feb 19, 2010.

1. vivian

vivian JF-Expert Member

Feb 19, 2010
    [FONT=&quot]Italian[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pregnancy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] An 18 year-old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has missed her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!' [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with gray hair and[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]impeccably dressed in an Armani suit steps out of a Ferrari and enters the house.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: 'Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Additionally,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]if a girl is born,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I will bequeath a Ferrari, 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If a boy is born[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $4,000,000[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]bank account.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If twins,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]However,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]if there is a miscarriage,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]what do you suggest I do?'[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]At this point, the father, who had remained silent holding a shotgun,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'You gonna[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]try again.[/FONT]

2. Kaizer

Kaizer JF-Expert Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Hahahahaha

Hii Vivian imenikumbusha kichekesho flani ivi kikimhusisha mchaga, nadhani walitafsiri hii au vipi?

3. vivian

vivian JF-Expert Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Sorry!! This was suposed to go to the jokes! Modes Please move It

4. vivian

vivian JF-Expert Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Hii niliyoona hata mimi sometimes Back

5. Kaizer

Kaizer JF-Expert Member

Feb 19, 2010
    I can imagine baba mtu na shotgun yake akiwa ameshaiload tayari wakati lijamaa linavuta cigar tartiib kwen kochi na mabaunsa wapo nje wanaranda randa! masikini mzee wa watu!