It take 3-5 min to show the desktop

Freddy81

Feb 3, 2009
Hey Jf,

I have a problem with my computer(Laptop Dell Inspirion 1300) of delaying in showing the desktop Icons after rebooting. I have already scan for Viruse and made system restore also i have repair window so as replace the corrupted files.. but the problem is still there..

If there is anybody have a solution please help me without formating the computer.
I am using window xp pro

Hello Freddy81,

What kind of Anti-virus are you using? When did this start? Do you know how to use HijackThis?

I am using Avast and is updated and manage to delete viruses..this starts three days before.
Idont know how to use the hijack This,

Can you find antvirus called NOD can help you.The one your using is not strong for on going viruses

I am using Avast and is updated and manage to delete viruses..this starts three days before.
Idont know how to use the hijack This,
Well,

It seems you're a JF member for so long. Just go to this forum: JF Store: Enjoy This! and your problems will be solved soon... You will find varieties of solutions.

You may try NOD32 but I assure you Kaspersky Internet Suite 2010 will solve your problems and you'll be hustle free!

Just do a search and you'll find all stuffs on JF

bonyeza kwenye start,click run,in run toolbar typ the "msconfig"ukishafika hapo bonyeza"BOOT.INI" then reduce the time out to the parameter u want.it can help

Back
Top Bottom