IT Project Kwa Vitendo

Hallo mkuu, Nimeongeza project objetives (Kipengere 1.4). Halafu hiyo documents nimeiweka kwenye mode ya kutrack all changes. Kwa hiyo kitu chochote ukibadili will be tracked with red colour. Lengo ni kutaka ni to have someone who can verify and validate these changes in the same document. Nam[pongeza mtazamaji kwa kuweka version ya hii document . Thanks.

Attachments

• Online directory1.2.doc
    116 KB · Views: 41
Can everybody come with a use case diagram so that we all clear on how the system gon work.

Thank you!

Hallo mkuu, Nimeongeza project objetives (Kipengere 1.4). Halafu hiyo documents nimeiweka kwenye mode ya kutrack all changes. Kwa hiyo kitu chochote ukibadili will be tracked with red colour. Lengo ni kutaka ni to have someone who can verify and validate these changes in the same document. Nam[pongeza mtazamaji kwa kuweka version ya hii document . Thanks.

Powa mkuuu nimekubali kazi yako

Can everybody come with a use case diagram so that we all clear on how the system gon work.

Thank you!

Mhhhhhh here is my Use case not in diagram form though . Just decribed in word whati think are the main actors and function they will be perfoming
Attachment
View attachment Use.doc

Use-Case Description
From the project objective the design and implemented online contact directory is required to one major function

• Display contact and location information of Government institutions businesses, Organisation and individuals.

The above core function in this online directory system can be further broken down into smaller processes or sub functions which are performed by web visitors, Registered user and Data entry operator.

User / Web visitor

• Web visitor view all available contact
  • Web visitor input search criteria to search particular info
  • Web visitor register his. Contact/location information

Registered user (Individual, business, companies, Services)

• Confirm her/his Registration ( Important for individual private contact info)
  • Change or edit his/her contact information

Data entry operator

• Key in contact information which is already available in public domain( Government institution businesses and services organisation like hospital ,schools)
  • Register request of non web user who wants their information to be keyed in the directory ( trough telephone)
NB: Confirmation of registration is through email user provided when registering their information. In future it can also be done though sms alert for user who requested their information to register through telephone.

For simplicity I have just used word description of use case in stead of drawing a diagram

Thank you!
Why not one draw UC diagram and others keep posting the cases and the same person keep modifying to accommodate the needs. I submit to you ArgoUML, excellent tool and free!

Thanks YeshuaHaMelech,
You have hit another tutorial candidate on this exercise of application development and for those of us keenly following this for learning purposes, I believe padding of this topic is required to cement its critical use/need in the project lifecycle.
Haven't used/done Case diagrams but went straight to the website you mentioned. For those that are interested, you can use an online version of the app (Java based hence need Java 6 on local machine). or a windows install version is also available.

use case tool.png

Argouml site
argouml.tigris.org

A short tutorial also can be followed on that site link follows.

Building a Use Case Diagram
argouml: ArgoUML Tours - Building a Use Case Diagram

Anyone keen to offer a 101 on Use Case Diagrams you are welcome to use this or any othe tools that you are familiar with.

Dear team.
Here is my contribution for use case diagram.
Download the document below.

Attachments

• use cases 1.0.docx
    185.8 KB · Views: 45
kotinkarwak Yeshuamalech aksante nisana though project haijafika hata robo but naona faida zake. kuna tools na nyenzo tunajulishana hapa sikuwai kuzijua na sijui kama ningezijua..

Project Leader Vipi unaonaje. mambo yanavyokwenda?

kotinkarwak Yeshuamalech aksante nisana though project haijafika hata robo but naona faida zake. kuna tools na nyenzo tunajulishana hapa sikuwai kuzijua na sijui kama ningezijua..

Project Leader Vipi unaonaje. mambo yanavyokwenda?
Mi pia najifunza mambo mengi...I'll keep visiting!

First of ol, niseme: This is gud, from both of you.

I am sure it misses a lot. please tell..
View attachment 21907

RedSilver: Huna admin, (you have service proviser, user and registered user), sa hawa ma service providers tutawaaminije? what if I come up with "fake" contacts, 100 of them najaza tu db, is there any need ya kurestrict watu kama hawa? Then tofauti ya user na registered user an how are we going to model both in the db?

Dear team.
Here is my contribution for use case diagram.
Download the document below.

Tabutupu: Mi naona umemnyima rights nying sana user na member, jamani hadi hadi profile yake aneditiwa??? Authentication should happen to all actors...

My take:
Use case ya redsilver ichukuliwe, with just a few changes. Then description za tabutupu na redsilver zichanganywe (maana zote ni nzuri) to make up the whole usecase document/diagram

RedSilver: Huna admin, (you have service proviser, user and registered user), sa hawa ma service providers tutawaaminije? what if I come up with "fake" contacts, 100 of them najaza tu db, is there any need ya kurestrict watu kama hawa? Then tofauti ya user na registered user an how are we going to model both in the db?

Tabutupu: Mi naona umemnyima rights nying sana user na member, jamani hadi hadi profile yake aneditiwa??? Authentication should happen to all actors...

My take:
Use case ya redsilver ichukuliwe, with just a few changes. Then description za tabutupu na redsilver zichanganywe (maana zote ni nzuri) to make up the whole usecase document/diagram

Ahsante, because I do not think we need to be adding info as it is a dynamic application let users do. but I think we need a way where can report any scam and spams. We shall have a simple component during registration that will restrict bots from registering.

Good!

I am sure it misses a lot. please tell..
View attachment 21907

My take:

Ahsante, because I do not think we need to be adding info as it is a dynamic application let users do. but I think we need a way where can report any scam and spams. We shall have a simple component during registration that will restrict bots from registering.

Good!
:clap2:

Dah kama kama nimechemsha japo nashukuru nimejikumbusha haya mambo ya Use case. Nimejaribu kuongeza some few scenario in word amabzo akito kea mtu wa kuchora picha zinaweza kuongeza somthing.View attachment USE case description.docx
scenario zenywe ni
Scenario
In viewing all available contacts,official , services , business , private information web user can have a sort or filtering interface . Which s(he) will use to filtercontact(people or organisation, service, ) by location ( Region/ district s.) or by industry, career or name or type of business.

User will enter hisher name or Enter Just his her Profession, Location . And contact
Web user enter his/her businesses/service company, name , location and type of product /service provided

User request his/her information removed from the system( database)

User request his or Her information( Businesses, private, Profession, etc) to be added

some scenario example

1. mtazamaji does not like to register by his name but rather he would like to register by his prefession ( computer Techinician),his location Kinondoni and hi emaill
  2. Mr patel would like just to register his business name, location and type of product he sell without providingng his real name

Mtazamaji listi yako vipi? Huu si ndo ule wakati wa kutoa inactive team members. Maanake nnavyoona kuna watu nje wanawashwa (Not rude tone!!) wa-take part na kuna wengine wapo ndani hawapoactive!:A S thumbs_down:

My take:

MMMM , halo mkuu nakubali kazi yako hapa. Ujuzi wako nimeupenda sana. Ila naomba nijitetee kidogo hapa.
1.Kuhusu meber to edit his account NA PIA NAOMBA NAWENGINE WATUPE MAWAZO HAPA.
SOME BUSINESS RULES
1) Member refers to any registered business owner.
2) A member can create and manage his /her account.
3) All accounts created by members must be approved by the system administrator.
4) System administrator has a final say on all accounts.
5) The system must be able to send an alert to the system administrator on all new accounts created by members themselves or modification done by members.
6) A member can have one or more business contacts (eg: x can own y schools with different contacts).

2. AUTHENTICATION.
Kwa kweli mimi binafsi naona visitor wote wawe huru kuona content bila kuwa registered. Tuna target watanzania wote, si wote watakao vumilia registration kama siyo kuwa pingamizi kwako. Ni kama huduma nyingine eg, google etc. Sijajua nini tutakacho kuwa tunalinda kwa huyu user/ visitor , kwangu mimi business owner ndie tunaye takiwa kuregister ili tucontrol contents zake vizuri.

haya kwenu wadau, naomba myarekebihe haya mawazo yangu.

asanteni.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom