Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Israel's 'most decorated soldier' tries to destroy our alliances in Africa - a view of one jew.

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Crucifix, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Crucifix

Crucifix JF-Expert Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Israel's 'most decorated soldier' tries to destroy our alliances in Africa

Carl in Jerusalem /http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/12/israels-most-decorated-soldier-tries-to_26.html

[​IMG]Brilliant. Just brilliant.

With relations with much of Western Europe akin to walking on eggshells or worse, the Prime Minister and the Foreign Minister are trying to recruit allies in other parts of the world, specifically Africa. Then enters Ehud Barak, Israel's 'most decorated soldier,' who has to insult the Africans.
    Addressing the Foreign Ministry's response to harsh criticism leveled by European Union members of the UN Security Council over Israel's settlement construction in the West Bank, the Israeli defense minister said "Germany, France and Britain are not Tanzania, Mauritania or Tripolitania. These are very important countries in the world and we have no interest in increasing the tensions with them."​
    And the response....
    In an official letter to Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, the consul, Kasbian Nuriel Chirich, said "on behalf of the Republic of Tanzania I wish to express regret over the comments made by Defense Minister Ehud Barak, who, in an attempt to (emphasize) the importance of key European countries, chose to belittle Tanzania and even compare it to a country that does not exist."

Chirich stressed that Tanzania was the largest country in east Africa with a population of 46 million. He said Israel and Tanzania maintain extensive financial, diplomatic and security relations which go back to the early 1960s, when the African nation gained its independence.

"I would be glad if an official Israeli representative accompany on my next visit to Tanzania in January so that he will be able to experience the wonders of this vast country and its peace-seeking people," the honorary consul said.​
    I agree. Let's send Ehud Barak with a one-way ticket. Oops. The Tanzanians won't take him. And honestly, they deserve better.

more comments of readers below (last comment is likely from a Tanzanian reader)

• Tanzania 's Consul did not pay attention that there are only three important nations in the world: Netanyania, Barakania and Libermania
    • t's not a country of any real consequence. I find it interesting that they didn't point out in the article that Tripolitania was that non-existing country (it was one of the three that made up what is now Libya)
    • Barak should be reminded that it was European AntiSemites that slaughtered 6 million Jews in WWII.
    • People do not seem to realize that the economy of ALL African countries TAKEN TOGETHER is less than that of Belgium
    • Israel was attacked by 100-million arabs during the 6-day war. After Israel defeating her enemies, Tanzania cut the diplomatic relations with Israel!!! Israel doesn't seem to have right to defend herself! Should'nt Tanzania have cut the diplomatic relations with the agressors (Egypt and Syria and Jordan) - not with the party that was ruthlessly attacked! It is so difficult to understand the politic - at least it is not based on rihteousness!
    • I want to appologize to Tanzania for our stupid DM ,Natanyahu ,please, fire him ASAP
    • This fella is just getting old!...i doubt if he ever got out of Israel, ...but i don't blame him, what would you expect from such a guy, E WHO? D?
    • Dear Mr. Ehud Barak, do you remember in 'The 90 minutes to Entebe' when General Idd Amin Dada wanted to slotter those Israilians in the land of Ugandan republic? Who supported you with air marshall logistic and so? do you remember if you wouldn't used big part of the south of Lake Victoria in Tanzanian side in order to land very peacefull in Entebe you would loose everythings even those Jews who were under IDD AMIN"S custody?? .Now that if Tanzanian Republic wouldn't exist would you belittle by now? I know you are just ****** and we can not acceot your policy at all and you are grid when we removed/ceased your consul in Tanzania and welcomed that one of Palestinians Authority because of what you are currently doing guess what? killing innocent children and your hands are sparangly with full of Palestinian 'children's blood'. Do not shame yourself again you bustered!!