Islamic terrorists trained in US

KABAVAKO

JF-Expert Member
Apr 5, 2011
This story is for you, provided that you are not subject to having to deal with censored news sources and are able to actually receive some information in some small way resembling the truth. If you are able to actually get around all of the censors and media filters and can actually see some sort of real news and have heard about the fact that the US is training terrorist groups inside the US and are actually shocked or surprised by the news, then you are, perhaps as I am, still living in a dream world that does not exist anymore. The world I am talking about may have existed in the dreams of the previous generation, it may have existed in our own misconceived notions when we our generation was younger, but it does not exist anymore, if it did at all. That naïve never-never land of justice and truth and peace and human rights. What exists now and what has existed since 9-11 is a world of endless terror, mindless war to the ends of time and the endless stripping of your every right as a human being by an endless gun at your temple and boot in your face. And it does not matter what you or I want, or whether or not any of the us agree with what they are doing. Why doesn’t it matter? Well, for the main reason that what they are doing, be it torturing hundreds of innocent people, holding thousands without trial and incommunicado, or killing and destroying entire peoples, they are doing for our safety. In an interview with Hersh, Amy Goodman with Democracy Now, reveals that starting in 2005 the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command was training terrorists from the group Mujahideen-e-Khalq, or MEK, a group which had been on the US State Department’s Foreign Terrorist Organization List since 1997, at a secret site inside the contiguous United States in the state of Nevada. The site is called the Nevada Nuclear Security or National Security Test Site and is a closed area for the general public, it is also the location of a secret air base which was used to fly the terrorists in and out of the countr

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom