Islam and politics in Tanzania

Wakristu hawana sala ya kumwombea mwenzio mabaya (kifo) VS waislam wana swala (albadili) ya kumwombea mwenzio mabaya (kifo)

Msamehe mwenzio saba mara sabini VS Jino kwa jino

Ufe mwenyewe kwa kutetea imani ya dini VS uwa wenzio kwa kutetea imani ya dini.

We are certainly not worshipping the same God so it makes no sense whatsoever to claim that there is no difference between worshippers of Allah and worshippers of Jesus

NJaona umeshindwa ku handle true teachings of the 2 religions na umeamua kuleta uzushi.

Katika Uislamu aliyedhulumiwa anayo haki ya kumshtakia Mungu, ukristo unasema aliyekupiga shavu moja mpe la pili, sasa hapo unamsaidia nani kama sio kuendekeza dhulma.

Kuhusu kuuwa kwa sababu ya dini nadhani hujui historia ya Ukristu na waliyofanya in Europe and Americas. Ungejua usingelketa hiyo hoja.

Jibu hii basi ama kana na sema ni uzushi.
Ukristo unaruhusu kubadilisha Biblia na sasa hivi munakuja na 'gender neutral Bible', yaani neno la Mungu hubadilishwa.Waislamu hawabadilishi kitabu chao, kiko preserved kama kilivyo. Hapo je, can u really handle the truth?

Mkuu maneno mazito sana hasa hayo yenye rangi nyekundu

Misappropriation of assets exists in all religious and secular institutions, uzito wa hoja yako sijaona bado.

Umewahi kuangalia majority ya EPA suspects ni akina nani?

NJaona umeshindwa ku handle true teachings of the 2 religions na umeamua kuleta uzushi.

Katika Uislamu aliyedhulumiwa anayo haki ya kumshtakia Mungu, ukristo unasema aliyekupiga shavu moja mpe la pili, sasa hapo unamsaidia nani kama sio kuendekeza dhulma.

Kuhusu kuuwa kwa sababu ya dini nadhani hujui historia ya Ukristu na waliyofanya in Europe and Americas. Ungejua usingelketa hiyo hoja.

Jibu hii basi ama kana na sema ni uzushi.
Ukristo unaruhusu kubadilisha Biblia na sasa hivi munakuja na 'gender neutral Bible', yaani neno la Mungu hubadilishwa.Waislamu hawabadilishi kitabu chao, kiko preserved kama kilivyo. Hapo je, can u really handle the truth?

mzanganyika naomb auje na evidence sio unfounded allegations. Nimekupa aya za kitabu chenu zinazowaamrisha muwe wauaji chinjachinja wa Non Muslims hujazijibu hata moja, Sasa umekuja na alegations nyingine ambazo hazina kichwa wala mkia, naomba kama una ushahidi na hizo allegations zako uziweke hapa.

Who sent you? Bila shaka kuna ajenda mahsusi ya kueneza uongo wenu wa historia ya Uislam Tanzania kia siku kwani hizi mada za Uislam zimezidi na kila mara ni wanachama wapya wanazilbandika. Wote mmetumwa nyie!

Good observeation. KUna move ya ku-islamize Tanzania inaendelea. Angalia appointments nyingi zinazofanya utaona kuwa akistaafu David anaingia Mohamed. Au wakiteuliwa watu 10 kina David watatu na kina Mohamed saba. Sio jambo baya kama kina Mohamed wote wangekuwa na uwezo, na kama kina David wasingekuwa na uwezo. Hata kina David wanaoteuliwa ni wale ambao hawakofresh ili ku-prove kama hawawezi.

Ni ujinga kabisa, hata kufikiria namna hii ni ujinga, lakini it has become too overt mpaka wengine wanasema sasa waislamu tumeshika nchi. Ujinga kabisa. Siku hizi neno waislamu linaonekana kuwa msamiati mpya.
I wesh washenzi hawa wa magharibi na mashariki wasingetuletea ukristo na uislamu. Tungebaki kuwa watanzania tu ni bora zaidi.

wakati fulani naona Kingunge alikuwa na pointi fulani kuamua kutokuwa na dini.

PLEASE HAKI, JUNIUS, KANDA2, MZANGANYIKA, X-PASTER AND ANY OTHER MUSLIM, tell me, is this true....?????

hii article ni nzuri lakin kwa sababu inaonyesha ni jinsi gan din fulan ilichangia mabadiliko zaidi ya dini fulani, basi imegeuzwa kuwa mada ya kidini, wachangiaji badala ya kuongelea mada wameingiza imani zao za dini na kashfa ambazo ni za kipumbavu kama majuha,

mimi kwa mtizamo wangu maswala yanayogusa imani za dini ni bora yasiwe yanaletwa kwenye hii blog, kwani wachangiaji hawana ustaarabu wanachofanya ni kutoa kashfa tu, hatupo kwenye mihadhara ya dini hapa kila mtu atakufa na imani yake...dini ndio chanzo kikubwa cha vita sehemu mbalimbali..msilete ushabiki wa kipumbavu.

Mkuu unapotoa mada kama hii ni vema uwe na suporting verses to back up your fabrications.

I did a quick 20 minutes scan on your book and came up with these

Sura 9: Verse 29 Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued
Here they are ordered to fight, kill Christians and Jews. It is a command from their GOD, so those who pretend to condemn Osama bin Laden are just Liars, deep down in their hearts they say keep it up Osama. Jizyah in this scripture is a special Tax that is supposed to be leveied on Non Muslim, if they control Nation Quran tells them to tax non Muslim until they submit to Islam, Meaning you will be taxed to poverty. These are the teachings of ´Quran´

Sura 9: Verse 5 Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Here is another command kill non Muslims wherever you find them, I think this is what inspires Osama and his supporters

Sura 9: Verse 38 O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter.
Here Mohammed or supposedly Allah is surprised to the people who do not want to blow up themselves.

No more elaboration is needed, I think the verses expresses themselves

Watanzania walivyoamrishwa na Nyerere kupigana na Waganda waliovamia nchi was it an order to have permanent wars with Ugandas just because they were Ugandas?

mzanganyika naomb auje na evidence sio unfounded allegations. Nimekupa aya za kitabu chenu zinazowaamrisha muwe wauaji chinjachinja wa Non Muslims hujazijibu hata moja, Sasa umekuja na alegations nyingine ambazo hazina kichwa wala mkia, naomba kama una ushahidi na hizo allegations zako uziweke hapa.

Jaribu ku google kazi iliyofanywa na 'crusaders' utajionea evidence.

Kuhusu amri ya kuuwa non-Muslims nimekupa jibu, pls read it.

Kwani wewe hukusikiliza speech ya Obama aliposema kuuwa mtu mmoja ni dhambi sawa na kuuwa ulimwengu mzima kwa mujibu wa mafundisho ya Kiislamu? At leat be straight with your facts and research ili hoja zako ziwe respected and zi pose serious challenge to respondents.

Watanzania walivyoamrishwa na Nyerere kupigana na Waganda waliovamia nchi was it an order to have permanent wars with Ugandas just because they were Ugandas?

But the verse I quoted clearly indicates that fighting non Muslims is a continuous process to fight them until they submit to Islam. This is an order from your 'Prophet' which you have to Obey, I wonder why you are not in Afghanistan fighting, or you want to fight from TZ?

When will you be able to differentiate facts from fictions? Yes Crusaders fought but they were not following any biblical verses in their war, so they acted on their own will. This is totally different from Osama Bin Laden, Ahmedinajad and the likes who are fighting because their 'prophet' has commanded them to do so.

Note that Ahmedinajad is not bluffing when he says he will wipe out Israel from the face of the earth he mean it with all his bones, and the next target will be …..Christian.

These are the teachings of the ‘Religion on PEACE’

Jaribu ku google kazi iliyofanywa na 'crusaders' utajionea evidence.

Kuhusu amri ya kuuwa non-Muslims nimekupa jibu, pls read it.

Kwani wewe hukusikiliza speech ya Obama aliposema kuuwa mtu mmoja ni dhambi sawa na kuuwa ulimwengu mzima kwa mujibu wa mafundisho ya Kiislamu? At leat be straight with your facts and research ili hoja zako ziwe respected and zi pose serious challenge to respondents.

Suicide bomber alert!

Ni saa ngapi utaenda kulipua mabasi?

Misappropriation of assets exists in all religious and secular institutions, uzito wa hoja yako sijaona bado.

Umewahi kuangalia majority ya EPA suspects ni akina nani?

Unaongelea suspects au unaongelea wale ambao serikali imeamua kuwapeleka mahakamani?

Umewahi kuangalia majority ya wanaodaiwa kurudisha pesa za EPA?

Umewahi kujiuliza kwa nini wafuatao hawajashtakiwa kwa EPA?

Kikwete
Manji
Rostam
Abdim Patel
nk

But the verse I quoted clearly indicates that fighting non Muslims is a continuous process to fight them until they submit to Islam. This is an order from your 'Prophet' which you have to Obey, I wonder why you are not in Afghanistan fighting, or you want to fight from TZ?

When will you be able to differentiate facts from fictions? Yes Crusaders fought but they were not following any biblical verses in their war, so they acted on their own will. This is totally different from Osama Bin Laden, Ahmedinajad and the likes who are fighting because their 'prophet' has commanded them to do so.

Note that Ahmedinajad is not bluffing when he says he will wipe out Israel from the face of the earth he mean it with all his bones, and the next target will be …..Christian.

These are the teachings of the ‘Religion on PEACE’

Duh can i say anything.

I thank you all for your commentaries...when first I stumbled on this article I could not believe my eyes if this really happened...trust me, am not a muslim and I do not bend towards what I believe in for my nationhood...when I said to rewrite our history I wanted ideas from my fellow Tanzanias as this is what is in the heads of some of us....its true we need to find the way forward with our persistent problems but if others are thinking this way...oh mygod!!!

Mtazikana dini zenu hadi mchanganyikiwe mwaka huu

SO MUCH VERBAL DIARRHEA COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH MAN...! the reason why the GREAT Mwl Nyerere was picked was bcoz he was A BRIGHT, WISE ,EDUCATED AND AN INTELLIGENT person, whereas majority of muslims where DUMB and ILLITERATE, holders of madrasa diplomas, which r worse than standard two certificates...! NOT EVEN A SINGLE MUFTI IN THIS COUNTRY HAS ATLEAST 10% QUALITIES OF A BISHOP..!

STOP TALKING LIKE U R CHEWING WASPS, ....OTHERWISE BE OF YOUR AGE BY KEEPING QUIET...!

Halafu wanabaki wanalalamika tu kila siku. Wakati wamishonari wanatumia miaka kibao kusomesha watenda kazi wao na waumini wao elimu dunia, hawa wenyewe wanatumia muda wao kujifunza kiarabu.

Karume's claim that Islam and Christianity are similar is utmost nonsense.

Here are some differences for those who support him.
Every child is born guilty of sin vs every child is born innocent. Guilty by default vs innocent by default.

Sins are inherited (from Adam) vs everyone starts life on a clean plate.

Children who have not accepted Jesus go to hell vs all children go to heaven.

All sins are equal in the sight of God vs sins have different magnitude in the eight of God. (Stealing underwear is not the same as killing vs being the same)

Some of God's Propehts like David were adulterous (eg David in Bible) vs all of God's Prophets were righteous.

Salvation is by believing that God himself came to be whipped by men to pay the price vs faith and obedience is key to salvation.

Divorce can happen only if spouse has been unfaithful vs grounds for divorce are more than that.

Homosexuality among religious leaders is officially sactioned by Churches vs officially condemed by Islam.

God can be subjected to pain by humans (crcifiction) vs no man can harm God in any way.

God has a son and that son is God himself vs it does not befit the majesty of God that He would begot a son.

God belongs to the Jewish race vs God has no race.

God prays (perhaps to himself since he is the only God) vs God does not pray

God eats (at least while in human flesh)vs God does not eat

God uses the toilet vs God is not subjected to principles of nature

God cries for help (why has though forsaken me) vs God commands and it be.

Good deeds are 'filthy rags' that will not determine salvation because salvation is by God being punished by Jews vs salvation on JUdgement day will be weighed on faith and deeds.

Celibacy is encouraged as a means to be close to God (Christianity) vs marriage is encouraged as a way to be closer to God (Islam).

God can be killed vs God is immortal.

God can be human 100% and God 100% vs one infinite and infite at the same time is absolutely illogical.

Keeping the commandments is not key to salvation vs keeping the commandments counts towards salvation.

Kiti moto ruksa vs no way.

Kilevi ruksa (kunywa lakini usilewe) vs dont touch it.

Fundamental teachings in doctrines/principles plus fundamental teaching about God's attributes clarly show the 2 religions are not equal.

We are certainly not worshipping the same God so it makes no sense whatsoever to claim that there is no difference between worshippers of Allah and worshippers of Jesus.

Na bado hujaongelea rape iliyoanzishwa na muhamad kwa kuoa kibinti cha miaka 9

Mkuu unapotoa mada kama hii ni vema uwe na suporting verses to back up your fabrications.

I did a quick 20 minutes scan on your book and came up with these

Sura 9: Verse 29 Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued
Here they are ordered to fight, kill Christians and Jews. It is a command from their GOD, so those who pretend to condemn Osama bin Laden are just Liars, deep down in their hearts they say keep it up Osama. Jizyah in this scripture is a special Tax that is supposed to be leveied on Non Muslim, if they control Nation Quran tells them to tax non Muslim until they submit to Islam, Meaning you will be taxed to poverty. These are the teachings of ´Quran´

Sura 9: Verse 5 Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Here is another command kill non Muslims wherever you find them, I think this is what inspires Osama and his supporters

Sura 9: Verse 38 O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter.
Here Mohammed or supposedly Allah is surprised to the people who do not want to blow up themselves.

No more elaboration is needed, I think the verses expresses themselves

Good job October,

No wonder wanakimbilia kuuwa wenzao kule Iraq kila siku. What a corrupt religion.

Thank you mwanaJF, LOOK AT THIS FACT YOU HAVE POINTED OUT ......."NOT EVEN A SINGLE MUFTI IN THIS COUNTRY HAS ATLEAST 10% QUALITIES OF A BISHOP..!". Ukweli lazima usemwe........

Quality ipi? 'Kubadilisha maneno ya Mungu ili maneno yawe gender neutral?

Kila jamii ina umri wake wa age of maturity.

Hakuna justification yoyote kisayansi ya mzee mzima kufanya tendo la ndoa na mtoto wa miaka 9. Kama jamii za kiislam zinakubaliana na hili basi no wonder hii dini imejaa maruhani na laana kibao toka kwa muumba.

Back
Top Bottom