Is Zitto Kabwe naive or a dangerous populist?

Dear Kamanzi!

I have watched with sadness events that unfolded in Zanzibar in which self-proclaimed Federation of Islamist Revival gangs ran riot this weekend. While their request are worthy of a debate since Tanzania is a democracy, the subsequent thugish acts that involved the burning of the church and other church owned properties are not. Union or not, Islam has been once again tarnished by few so called radicals as they painted this religion as a radical and barbaric to say the least. This, however, is the story for another day.

What I want to raise today is the habitual stupid comments that Zitto Kabwe has been giving to public at every opportunity. Indeed, no sooner had the meyhem was contained in Zanzibar than Zitto Kabwe decided that it is high time he jumped to the 'oil for Zanzibaris' bandwagon. In his poor analysis, this self-appointed intellectual with an exaggerated sense of self-importance claims that it was a mistake for oil issue tio be part of the Union. Now, while I am neither agreeing nor objecting to his contention, I find the timing of Zitto's another 'intellectual disposition' juvenile. I mean, couldn't he have found a more suitable time to try and appease 'the victims' (moslems in his deluded mind) than spitting his utter vomit when Zanzibar was literally burning? Was this weekend the first time our dear genius 'discovered' the ills of the union? Or was he simply trying to once again present himself as a 'victim to christians such as those in CHADEMA'? Does he realise the potential repurcusion that could follow his careless utterances? My biggest worry is that, there are fools out there who are buying into this idiot's delusions.

Zitto Kabwe, as a humble citizen I am pleading with you. Unlike the so called most members of the Federation of Islamist Revival, Baraza la Mitihani, never 'failed you in the exambecause you are a moslem' as I know you hold an MA degree. Unlike many christians, you have access to many resources by the vertue of you being an MP. So please try to think more than you talk. Silence does not mean foolishness. On the contrary, many a wise men spend more time thinking before saying anything particularly if they are public figures. Talking a lot and making unsubstantiated proclaimation does not make you an intellectual rather a fool. If you want to be one, please join a reputable university to further your thinking capacity. You should know by now that if talking in media every now and then makes one an intellectual, Dr BEnson Bana of REDET would hve been a distinguished professor by now as he has activelly taken the role of CCM mouth-piece.

I need to go back to work but for the rest of jamii forum members i leave you with this to deliberate. Is Zitto Kabwe naive or a dangerous populist. Mjadala uendelee!!!

Hoja hii hapa chini ina negate kila ulichoandika na vyote vinakuwa kama vinakurudia!

utaweka wapi uso

cheki hapa chini!

My statement is a long time beliefe that Oil and Gas at commercial level shall never be a Union issue. At upstream level it can be. I said this first time in 2009. I have repeated it several times. My statement was issued on Sunday morning. To anybody who is sane, clear in his mind and clever enough would know that this statement was written before the chaos in Zanzibar.

My statement is what i believe it should be. Oil and Gas as Diamonds and Gold and Tanzanite shall never be a Union matter. every part of the Union shall handle its own resource. You can call shallow or whatever name but it is my rightful position. I have the right to air my views. You have the right to contradict my view. A civil society is made of contradicting views and the best and the most clever prevail.

it wasnt possible just to ask or use friendly language badala yake unatumia ukali and it all turns out that you are looking excactly what you have described in your post!

Mind you, Zitto, the issue here is not your position with regard to oil, gas or nay other resource, but on the timing! is it the rightful time for you and anyone else to 'pour petroleum on the ongoing fire?' Does it not seem like you're instigating them (Islamist fundamentalists/zanzibaris) to further take their stand and that things would be at its worst?

My statement is a long time beliefe that Oil and Gas at commercial level shall never be a Union issue. At upstream level it can be. I said this first time in 2009. I have repeated it several times. My statement was issued on Sunday morning. To anybody who is sane, clear in his mind and clever enough would know that this statement was written before the chaos in Zanzibar.

My statement is what i believe it should be. Oil and Gas as Diamonds and Gold and Tanzanite shall never be a Union matter. every part of the Union shall handle its own resource. You can call shallow or whatever name but it is my rightful position. I have the right to air my views. You have the right to contradict my view. A civil society is made of contradicting views and the best and the most clever prevail.

if you cant read please ask for help!

Huna lolote zaidi ya kujawa na chuki za kidini, acha akili yako ifanye kazi na siyo kufanyia kazi mawazo ya wengine.Naomba abdulahim uniambie rasilimali na makanisa vinahusiana nini kama siyo ajenda za siri zilizovikwa U-muungano, siwezi kushangaa kwani kuna hata waliodiliki kutaka Mombasa ijitenge wakati haina Muungano wowote katika Jamuhuri ya watu wa Kenya.
acha kuishi ndotoni na kutengeza dhana zisizokuepo:
kwanza, sina dini - sasa sijui naezaje kuwa mdini bila kuwa mfuasi wa dini za kikoloni? hilarious.
pili, siungi mkono kuvunjwa muungano, najua stability ya usalama visiwani inategemea sana kuwa na mkono wa magogoni, ukivunjika maafa yakuwa makubwa sana.
tatu, siungi mkono kuvunjwa nyumba za ibada zilizoruhusiwa kuapo kisheria
ni vema tukajikita kwene kauli ya Zitto kuhusu mafuta ya znz, ukijenga dhana zisokuepo basi uwe tayari wewe mwenyewe kuzitolea maelezo.

Very good. Professional. You can read my statement on zittokabwe.com

Nimeona kwenye website yako, Japo sijafanya verification ya muda ambao machafuko yalianza ili kujiridhisha kwamba ulitoa kauli hiyo kabla ya machafuko kuanza, lakini nalazimika kusema mwanzisha mada amekuonea na hana sababu za msingi za kukushambulia kwa maneno makali namna hii, kwa sababu msimamo wako juu ya machafuko hayo unaonyesha msimamo safi ulio nao juu ya mstakabali wa Taifa letu.

Hakuna utata so Far, huyu Jamaa arudi hapa kukuomba radhi tu basi.

i have watched with sadness events that unfolded in zanzibar in which self-proclaimed federation of islamist revival gangs ran riot this weekend. While their request are worthy of a debate since tanzania is a democracy, the subsequent thugish acts that involved the burning of the church and other church owned properties are not. Union or not, islam has been once again tarnished by few so called radicals as they painted this religion as a radical and barbaric to say the least. This, however, is the story for another day.

What i want to raise today is the habitual stupid comments that zitto kabwe has been giving to public at every opportunity. Indeed, no sooner had the meyhem was contained in zanzibar than zitto kabwe decided that it is high time he jumped to the 'oil for zanzibaris' bandwagon. In his poor analysis, this self-appointed intellectual with an exaggerated sense of self-importance claims that it was a mistake for oil issue tio be part of the union. Now, while i am neither agreeing nor objecting to his contention, i find the timing of zitto's another 'intellectual disposition' juvenile. I mean, couldn't he have found a more suitable time to try and appease 'the victims' (moslems in his deluded mind) than spitting his utter vomit when zanzibar was literally burning? Was this weekend the first time our dear genius 'discovered' the ills of the union? Or was he simply trying to once again present himself as a 'victim to christians such as those in chadema'? Does he realise the potential repurcusion that could follow his careless utterances? My biggest worry is that, there are fools out there who are buying into this idiot's delusions.

Zitto kabwe, as a humble citizen i am pleading with you. Unlike the so called most members of the federation of islamist revival, baraza la mitihani, never 'failed you in the exambecause you are a moslem' as i know you hold an ma degree. Unlike many christians, you have access to many resources by the vertue of you being an mp. So please try to think more than you talk. Silence does not mean foolishness. On the contrary, many a wise men spend more time thinking before saying anything particularly if they are public figures. Talking a lot and making unsubstantiated proclaimation does not make you an intellectual rather a fool. If you want to be one, please join a reputable university to further your thinking capacity. You should know by now that if talking in media every now and then makes one an intellectual, dr benson bana of redet would hve been a distinguished professor by now as he has activelly taken the role of ccm mouth-piece.

I need to go back to work but for the rest of jamii forum members i leave you with this to deliberate. Is zitto kabwe naive or a dangerous populist. Mjadala uendelee!!!

wewe ni mpuuzi !

Dear Kamanzi!

Hoja hii hapa chini ina negate kila ulichoandika na vyote vinakuwa kama vinakurudia!

utaweka wapi uso

cheki hapa chini!

it wasnt possible just to ask or use friendly language badala yake unatumia ukali and it all turns out that you are looking excactly what you have described in your post!
Kudos Mkuu! Pengine mimi nilikuwa na kigugumizi kidogo katika kulisema hili ulilolisema wewe. Inaonesha kamanzi katafuta umaarufu kwa kumjadili Zitto na sio kujadili hoja yake ya asili, bila ya kujali kuwa lile la "a wise men spend more time thinking before saying anything" linamgeukia yeye. I wonder on the wisdom of Kamanzi on his post.

Hata leo tukifanya uchaguzi pamoja na fujo zote hizi za UAMUSHO kura watawapatia CCM na CUF ambao wao sera yao ni MUUNGANO wa serikali 2. Kwahiyo agenda ya UAMUSHO in deed siyo MUUNGANO ni UDINI (Rejea mihadhara yao). Kuna jamaa mmoja amesema leo hii Dr. Mohammed Shein akitangaza kuwa Zanzibar is Islamic State, makanisa na biblia ni marufuku Zanzibar, na kesho ZNZ itajiunga na OIC. Mark my words hakutakuwa tena na fujo wala hutasikia tena UAMUSHO wakisema MUUNGANO hawautaki. UDINI unawasumbua sana wa-ZNZ, hushangai baadala ya kuchoma moto mali za Muungano makanisa ndiyo yanachomwa?!

Kwa mawazo yangu tu, UAMSHO hawawakilishi WAZANZIBARI WOTE. Kwa maneno mengine, WAZANZIBARI WOTE si UAMSHO na hata hao wanojitia kundini, nina hakika hawajui hata wanajiingiza wapi. Mimi nafikiri hawa jamaa wana ajenda yao ya siri (pengine kwa ufadhili kutoka nje) na wanatumia mwanya wa kero za Muungano kupata sympathy ya Wazanzibari.

Sina cha kukwambia mwanzisha thread kwa sababu masaburi yako yanakuwasha just wait and see Mr Cameroon.

Dear Kamanzi are you asking members to decide? because it is clearly that you have made your decision and trying to force us to agree with your decision. look hiw ou describe and crticise Mr. Zito Kabwe.

Mkuu TIMING Hayo yote wanayotaka/dai UAMUSHO aliyasema Tundu Lissu ndani ya bunge la JMT. Na kwa wale wenye short memeory ameyarudia tena Tundu Lissu kwenye viwanja vya Jangwani J'mosi. In a nutshell Tundu Lissu amesema iitishwe kura ya maoni kama watanzania waamue kama wanataka Muungano au hapana. Na kama jibu likiwa WANATAKA basi waulizwe ni muungano wa aina gani wanataka wa serikali 1, 2, 3, 4...... etc.

Lakini wabunge wote kutoka Zanzibar CCM na CUF wakamshambulia, kumbeza na kumtukana Tundu Lissu. Kinacho nishangaza sikusikiawala kuona wanaojiita UAMUSHO kutoa kauli ya kulaani msimamo wa wawakilishi wao, achilia mbali kuandamana. Walikaa kimya wakifurahia kwasababu Tundu Lissu ni CDM.

Hata leo tukifanya uchaguzi pamoja na fujo zote hizi za UAMUSHO kura watawapatia CCM na CUF ambao wao sera yao ni MUUNGANO wa serikali 2. Kwahiyo agenda ya UAMUSHO in deed siyo MUUNGANO ni UDINI (Rejea mihadhara yao). Kuna jamaa mmoja amesema leo hii Dr. Mohammed Shein akitangaza kuwa Zanzibar is Islamic State, makanisa na biblia ni marufuku Zanzibar, na kesho ZNZ itajiunga na OIC. Mark my words hakutakuwa tena na fujo wala hutasikia tena UAMUSHO wakisema MUUNGANO hawautaki. UDINI unawasumbua sana wa-ZNZ, hushangai baadala ya kuchoma moto mali za Muungano makanisa ndiyo yanachomwa?!.

BTW, hivi kwanini hawa UAMUSHO wafanye fujo kipindi hiki adhimu cha kuandikwa kwa katiba mpya?! Kama hawautaki Muungano si watoe maoni yao kwenye tume ya Warioba na kama yakichachulia, YES there is a possibility now they will have a point. Lakini sio hiyo ya kuchoma makanisa mioto.

Thanks!!!

Umekumbushia tu unafiki wa wanasiasa na wanazuoni wetu, type Kamanzi ndio iliyojaa humu..... kusubiri aseme zitto au Lissu au timing au bobuk tuwake, tukibanwa tuseme ni timing ya hoja.......... ila wazee wa uamsho wana right ya kusahau kauli za wanasiasa, kauli za yeyote yule ila wao na uamsho... NI kansa mbaya sana inayotula watanzania

Mwalimy Nyerere alikua anasema ni ujinga kufanya kitu fulani.... watu wanagonga meza na kushangilia, kauli ileile angeitoa mwingine, utasikia ooh timing ya kauli, ohh jamaa anatafuta umaarufu nk.

Sisi tuna tatizo kubwa sana, la kuangalia watu fulani kama vile watwana wetu, na mbegu mbaya imekomaa hasa kwa wasomi wetu na kamanzi ni type inayoweza kuwa over 80% ya wanazuoni wetu

INASIKITISHA

Dear Kamanzi!

utaweka wapi uso

cheki hapa chini!

tHANKS KAMANDA

Sijui hiyo timing anayoileta ni ipi??? au kwamba Zitto alitakiwa kubadili kauli ndio aonekane ana-time vizuri???

Kamanzi ni representative ya wasomi wetu wengi mno... ndio maana tuna wachumi hons. na first class wanaoishia kutumia teachinng materials zilizokwisha oxidize kutokana na rusted mentality ya kwamba "mimi ni msomi" wakati elimu haijasaidia kutanua vision

Mind you, Zitto, the issue here is not your position with regard to oil, gas or nay other resource, but on the timing! is it the rightful time for you and anyone else to 'pour petroleum on the ongoing fire?' Does it not seem like you're instigating them (Islamist fundamentalists/zanzibaris) to further take their stand and that things would be at its worst?
timing gani kuanzia 2009 na wewe?? ina maana ulitaka asubiri hadi lini?? au azungumzie hoja in 2009 na hata ilipotezewa akae kimya simply because alishawahi kutoa hoja??

Wrong timing for Zitto! Better discuss the issue in private; we still love to be united

wrong!!! YOU love to be united in the current way

hujamwelewa zitto, hujaelewa hoja na umedandia treni kwa mbele......... si hoja mpya ila tumeamua iwe mpya, kihistoria haya mambo yameshaletwa miaka nenda miaka rudi hata kabla ya G-55 ya akina Njelu Kasaka

hakuna haja ya kudiscuss vitu in privacy, ndio unafiki wenyewe huu.... na hao wanaopinga muungano wana haki yao pia, tusiweke akili ya kwamba kila kitu kina right na wrong basi!!! some things zina make sense only when justified

To me you post shows a rather naive and unexposed Tanzanian to his/her own country systems/politics or even daily dues

What is your point here brother?
I can see what you are driving at..........
You need to shut up just like what Benson Bana need.

Zitto Kabwe, as a humble citizen I am pleading with you. Unlike the so called most members of the Federation of Islamist Revival, Baraza la Mitihani, never 'failed you in the exambecause you are a moslem' as I know you hold an MA degree. Unlike many christians, you have access to many resources by the vertue of you being an MP.

kitu kilichoibuliwa katika huu mjadala ni kwamba waTz hatupendi kusema ukweli when it is necessary to do so na tunamlaumu mtu atakaethubutu kuusema. nimesoma website ya mhe Zitto na sijaona hata kidogo huo udini, uchochezi,nk. he is simply a learned man, who cries foul when something stinks and actually has very professional and pragmatic suggestions on the way forward! mimi binafsi ninatamani wangekuwepo watu kama 20 hivi kama Zitto, wasionyamaza wanapoona hatari, wanaotuonya tujirekebishe au tujenge madaraja yanayobomoka ktk society yetu.

Mh. Zitto Kwanini tuendelee na MUUNGANO?? kuna sababu gani za msingi za kuendelea na ndoa wakati upande mmoja haufurahii ndoa hiyo?? Tusitake kutafta makubwa zaidi...hawa watu watatuvurugia Tanganyika yetu...em tuwaache waende zao. Nachojua they`l never stand by them self. wanasiasa mmekua mkipaka paka rangi tu hamtoboi haya majipu...mimi ningekuunga mkono kama ungeweza kusimama siku moja ukasema naunga mkono zanzibar wawe na nchi yao na tanganyika irudi kuwa nchi moja.

Ndugu yangu Zitto , don't give up. Usibabaishwe na vizabizabina.

Back
Top Bottom