is treating a woman nicely like digging a grave for urxelf..

Stroke

JF-Expert Member
Feb 17, 2012
I must say that i am not lucky maybe, when it comes to relationships..i always give my women extra treatments by providing whatever they need and more lakini at the end of it, i end up in disappointments..many of you might say that i might not be good in the other sector..but no i do them very good and they tell me that..not only when we date but after that also..this has been a daily routine untill i ask my self..is providing a vip treatment to women a deadly mistake in relationships??

i have come to the conclusion that , never be too nice to a woman , it will only take you to a point of disrespect..

I thought you posted somewhere that it is good to stay without women, or it wasn't you :laugh:

Who told you to be extra good beyond your capability is a gurantee of a being appreciated?

If you treat me like ur partner respond will respond like one, if you treat

me like you daughter i will respond like a kid. kati ya hizo mbili ipi ni healthy?

Wacha kujifanya mtoto wa Azam hali mshahara wako tu haukidhi mahitaji yako. be who u ar period.

• Thanks
Reactions: LD
I thought you posted somewhere that it is good to stay without women, or it wasn't you :laugh:

and i though he meant digging when we try to pumping the thing then najiuza hivi kule ndani tunavyochimbua chimbua, kuna nini kila mtu anataka kufukua...ile kazi sipend

and i though he meant digging when we try to pumping the thing then najiuza hivi kule ndani tunavyochimbua chimbua, kuna nini kila mtu anataka kufukua...ile kazi sipend
Men spend all their life time trying to go back where they came from..

kama umeshakonkludi unataka tusemeje hapa?

Afu menu yako ya too nice imeinkludi nini?

Isije kuwa menyu yenyewe one course afu unalalama hapa.

kama umeshakonkludi unataka tusemeje hapa?

Afu menu yako ya too nice imeinkludi nini?

Isije kuwa menyu yenyewe one course afu unalalama hapa.
Pancrease bwana...moja halafu nalala , umri wangu unaruhusu kutolala kabisa..unaweza kimbia mwenyewe na after that, ukachukua likizo ya sikumbili kufidia usingizi wako..

Tumeambiwa tuishi nao kwa machale mkuu. We kumbe unajiingiza mzima mzima, watakuuwa jibaba!
Sred klozd

Back
Top Bottom