Is the Daily News Recycling News now?

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
DAMAS MAKANGALE
Daily News; Tuesday,October 21, 2008 @20:11

Members of Chama cha Demokrasia na Maendeleo (CHADEMA) in Dar es Salaam are today expected to hold peaceful demonstration to express their concern over tribalism and extravagancy within the party.

The party Kinondoni District treasurer, who is coordinating the demonstration Mr. Nassr Chimuko told reporters in Dar es Salaam yesterday that tribalism and the misuse of the party subsidies were their main concern and focus for their demonstration.

"Our top leaders should convene the National Executive Council to discuss these burning issues that facing the party in order to resolve them as quickly as possible" he charged.He alleged that there was conflict within the party between the top brass at the headquarters and regional and districts leaders and some members.

Mr Chimuko condemned the party's national leaders for allegedly continuing to ignore member's views towards the restructuring of the party functional systems.Mr Chimuko noted that the demonstration which had been approved by Dar es Salaam Special Zone Commander Mr Selemani Kova will start at 8:00 am at Mwembechai and pass through Morogoro road to the party headquarters.

On the other hand the spokesman of the Family of the late Chacha Wangwe, Prof Samwel Wangwe has warned the Secretary General of Chadema Dr Wilbroad Slaa to stop mudslinging the widow of the late Wangwe's, Ms Mariam, during his campaigns.

He said that the family of the late Chacha Wangwe would sue him if he continues to make false utterances about Mariam Wangwe.Prof Wangwe said that the family of the late Wangwe recognized Mariam as the third wife of the late Chacha Wangwe and that his family does not need Chadema's support in caring of the nine children left by the late Chacha Wangwe.

My Take:

These members demonstrated I think a day before Tarime election and for the same reasons, now they are doing it again, why nobody is paying attention? Haiwezekani mtu kama Makamba au Chiligati kujitokeza kupokea maandamano haya? Vinginevyo watakuwa wanaandamana kila siku na habari yao haisikiki sana. Labda wapanga maandamano ya vurugu kidogo na kurusha mawe... on the other hand, is this the same story that ran few weeks ago?

Maana hilo la Prof. Wangwe kumtishia Dr. Slaa kama nililisoma wiki mbili zilizopita. Au ndio uzee wenyewe unaninyemelea kwa kasi? I hope they are not recycling news.

My Take:
These members demonstrated I think a day before Tarime election and for the same reasons, now they are doing it again, why nobody is paying attention? Haiwezekani mtu kama Makamba au Chiligati kujitokeza kupokea maandamano haya? Vinginevyo watakuwa wanaandamana kila siku na habari yao haisikiki sana. Labda wapanga maandamano ya vurugu kidogo na kurusha mawe... on the other hand, is this the same story that ran few weeks ago?

Maana hilo la Prof. Wangwe kumtishia Dr. Slaa kama nililisoma wiki mbili zilizopita. Au ndio uzee wenyewe unaninyemelea kwa kasi? I hope they are not recycling news.

MJJ
Uko sahihi niliwahi kusoma hii habari kama ilivyo word by word
lakini naona imejirudia tena kama ilivyo kuna kitu kinapikwa hapa na huyu mwandishi pamoja na hao wanaondamana......... nasikia kupiga chafya...mm.m.m.m.m.mm.m.m.

sasa nashindwa kama ni bahati mbaya, makusudi, au uchochezi wenyewe! Mwanzoni nilipoisoma nilidhani jamaa wameamua kuandamana mara ya pili ili kupata msisitizo... lakini nilipofika mwisho nilijiona nimepata dejavu.. sijui kama Mhariri wao atakuwa na ujasiri wa kuomba radhi kwa kuwachanganya wasomaji wake.

May be na wao wanaweza fungiwa na Mkuchika!!!

kwikwi.. hawezi jifungia yeye mwenyewe.

By theway it is true habari ni ile ile.. labda ni kosa tu la uchapishaji na pengine kiuungwana muhariri ataomba radhi wacha tusubili tuone.

If you wanna kill a dog giv e it a bad name and hang it!

THEY will continue doing so as long as we are afraid to tell them that the likes of Daily News, TBC stereo or mono, the Habari Leo wakati za jana thing au just A SHEER WASTE of the tax payer moeny and removal of level ground for media business operators.....lack of fairness and injustice to those who channel money and capital that increases the GDP per capita instead of lowering it year after year. What a shame? Do we need Mfalme's songpraisers in this day and age?
My shoe!

Back
Top Bottom