Is Mobile internet usable in Tanzania

I welcome your comments regarding the usability of WAP services in Taznania. I believe there are a lot of people who are not satisfied with the screen size of mobile phones, scrolling hindrance and color quality of displays when accessing internet services.

What is your opinion regarding the usability defects do you think you are comfortable with the way you access those services???

I have read through the short questionnaire. Suppose I filled that I do not have a mobile phone...what next?

If you do not have a mobile phone then you don't have to fill the rest of the questions because I am interested with the ones that have actually BUT that will be a very usefull info for me as I will also have stats regarding from how many people do not have mobile phones from my sample

I have seen your survey. Having done sort-of similar survey recently I would advise you that you specifically mention that the survey is meant for Dar Es Salaam residents only.

I find your questions quite interesting - even though i think you would get more insights by also inquiring qualitative or quantitatively if the answer to qn.10 is a 'No'. But again it depends on what you want to achieve and how you have structured your hypotheses.

Let me know if i can be of any help.

Done mate,

Already filled it in and submitted. All the best

Its good if you put up your results on the same thread.

Untill next time..... B.P

Thanks Korosho,

Actually in my structure thesis I have specified Dar es Salaam as a case study!!!

About q.10 I agree with you completely with expanding more options BUT my research intends to ficus on internet users specifically although I might mention in my results that how many people in Dar es Salaam maybe do NOT have mobile phones....That can be another scope of another project

Thanks Korosho for your inputs and actually you can help me yes by advising on the literatures you have used in your reseach as well.

Brainpower sure I will put the results for you all guys, thanks a lot buddy!!!

Back
Top Bottom