is LIKE equal to LOVE

No need to say to make me feel better, I don't care you love or like me,
what i care is that i get want i want from you bila kukulazimisha (yaani willingly)
hua huniangushi you are there for me no matter what!

So, to you not difference btn love and like? What matters is to get what you want?

You have got a long way to go though. B'se baada kuku-like, I won't jump straight kuku-love. I may lust on you first. Then,may be love you before becoming one. Kwa hiyo kuna vichaka na visiki vya kuchimba, bearing in mind also that there is top, middle and bottom heart.

ha ha ha najua kabisa kua kilichokuvuta kwangu mara ya kwanza ni lust
(for it is the same for all men.. why wewe uwe tofauti??) But being the woman
i am.. knowing want i want i knew i will work starting with your lust... then i would take
you to places you have never been and treat you like you have neva been treated..
Hujijui tu... mda si mrefu hapa ulichanganikia whether to love or like me .. pole you don't kno what HIT you..lol

So, to you not difference btn love and like? What matters is to get what you want?

What matters is that i kno you love me but do not realise it.. i don't blame you..
thus if you are comfortable thinking you don't love nor like me i pretend to agree
with you because i do not want to scare you away... All your actions and reactions says
it all.. i do need to hear the words too, but i am patient esp to my loved ones..lol

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
ha ha ha najua kabisa kua kilichokuvuta kwangu mara ya kwanza ni lust
(for it is the same for all men.. why wewe uwe tofauti??) But being the woman
i am.. knowing want i want i knew i will work starting with your lust... then i would take
you to places you have never been and treat you like you have neva been treated..
Hujijui tu... mda si mrefu hapa ulichanganikia whether to love or like me .. pole you don't kno what HIT you..lol

So what come first? Lust or like?

What matters is that i kno you love me but do not realise it.. i don't blame you..
thus if you are comfortable thinking you don't love nor like me i pretend to agree
with you because i do not want to scare you away... All your actions and reactions says
it all.. i do need to hear the words too, but i am patient esp to my loved ones..lol

Guys - Lust
Gals - Like/love

In most cases

So I should say I lust on you Ashadii? Though I know I hate you any way. lol

So I should say I lust on you Ashadii? Though I know I hate you any way. lol

You hate me YES, mayb i should ask; as much as you hate me do you still want to go to the third base with me???

• Thanks
ha ha ha... Then why ask if you should lust me???lol as much as you HATE me!

It is very much possible. Conflicted feelings are pretty much a part of all humans. And since there a thin line between love and hate, I bet the line between lust and hate will be even thinner. After all, God requires us to love even those we hate; bless them, do good to them, and pray for them.

It is very much possible. Conflicted feelings are pretty much a part of all humans. And since there a thin line between love and hate, I bet the line between lust and hate will be even thinner. After all, God requires us to love even those we hate; bless them, do good to them, and pray for them.

I believe umenishinda! i am a woman (nilitakiwa nibembelizwe hata kama nadanganywa...)
BUT i didn't mind, i begged, groveled, tolerated, just bcoz i loved.. hoped but it seems it has been in vain..
So for as much as i have loved i know when to GIVE UP on a man who does not appreciate me..

Hasta la vista, EMT.... i dedicate the song; Goodbye by judged edge

• Thanks
I believe umenishinda! i am a woman (nilitakiwa nibembelizwe hata kama nadanganywa...)
BUT i didn't mind, i begged, groveled, tolerated, just bcoz i loved.. hoped but it seems it has been in vain..
So for as much as i have loved i know when to GIVE UP on a man who does not appreciate me..

Hasta la vista, EMT.... i dedicate the song; Goodbye by judged edge

Your hasta la vista made me to remember the Terminator:

John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative," or some shit like that. You say "no problemo." And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby."
The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
John Connor: Yeah but later, dickwad. And if someone gets upset you say, "chill out"! Or you can do combinations.
The Terminator: Chill out, dickwad.
John Connor: Great! See, you're getting it!
The Terminator: No problemo.

Thanks Ashadii for the dedication and goodnight.

Your hasta la vista made me to remember the Terminator:

John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative," or some shit like that. You say "no problemo." And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me." And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby."
The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
John Connor: Yeah but later, dickwad. And if someone gets upset you say, "chill out"! Or you can do combinations.
The Terminator: Chill out, dickwad.
John Connor: Great! See, you're getting it!
The Terminator: No problemo.

Thanks Ashadii for the dedication and goodnight.

ha ha ha... kwa hio post umesamehewa... No problemo

infact ndo nilijulia hapo huo msemo nikataka kujua maana
yake nikakuta ni see you later in Spanish...lol
Umenikumbusha mbali, i appreciate and the scene wamesema hivyo
it is as if nimeona jana na sijaona for mayb 3 years..

EMT Goodnite too and take care..
Pamoja Saana.

• Thanks
EMT Love na Lust tofauti nini??

• Thanks
Kibongo bongo jibu ni moja NAKUPENDA, humu utakuta LIKE & LOVE ndani yake, bt kwa kidhungu ni tofauti. Kwa kuwa sote tu wabongo hebu tutumie ile ya kiswahili.

Kibongo bongo jibu ni moja NAKUPENDA, humu utakuta LIKE & LOVE ndani yake, bt kwa kidhungu ni tofauti. Kwa kuwa sote tu wabongo hebu tutumie ile ya kiswahili.

hahahaha nadhani LIKE = kutamani/kuhusubu/kukubali/NAKUPENDA
LOVE = NAKUPENDA
naona kama LIKE ina maana nyingi kuliko love lakini haya ni yale yale tu
tatizo kwenye sisi miafrika love ni ku do na like sio ku do lakini kwa weupe yote ni ku do

ha ha ha... kwa hio post umesamehewa... No problemo

infact ndo nilijulia hapo huo msemo nikataka kujua maana
yake nikakuta ni see you later in Spanish...lol
Umenikumbusha mbali, i appreciate and the scene wamesema hivyo
it is as if nimeona jana na sijaona for mayb 3 years..

EMT Goodnite too and take care..
Pamoja Saana.

Kama nimesamehewa are you gonna change that song you dedicated to me then?

EMT Love na Lust tofauti nini??

like-lust-love.png

Back
Top Bottom