Is It true

Sasha Fierce

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2009
Wapendwa nina swali,

Is it true that if you happen to hang with a friend who is a criminal/drug dealer or mess around,that means you are a criminal/drug dealer or all the above?.

Thank you.

i think i have to disagree with you.you dont have to judge peoplle fo who they are or what they do,and top of that you cannot change a person form what they are doing as long as you are not doing it that all matters.

Lets say you are married to a politician/businessman,does that mean na wewe ni politician/businessman too?..you dont't have to indulge yourslef into politics just because ur husband is a politician or businessma.

i think i have to disagree with you.you dont have to judge peoplle fo who they are or what they do,and top of that you cannot change a person form what they are doing as long as you are not doing it that all matters.

Lets say you are married to a politician/businessman,does that mean na wewe ni politician/businessman too?..you dont't have to indulge yourslef into politics just because ur husband is a politician or businessma.

Sasha,
Marriage is different from friendship relations. Afterall, you marry someone whom most likely you are compatible with personality-wise. But you choose friends pretty much by your likes and dislikes. Ni rare sana kumkuta mlokole mwenye best friend fuska, mlevi, teja, mwizi, n.k.

Nyani Ngabu,
I think you need to take a look of beyonce and Jay z.Jay's life growing up is/was totally different from beyonce and her parents were against him because of who he was.Kumbuka she was never a drug dealer dealer or anything but she loved him for who he is.
Thas means you dont have to be a drug dealer to dae or hang out with a drug dealer.I am not trying to support the behavior but what i am trying to say ni kwamba behavior ya rafiki doesnt define the other person otherwise.

Sasha,
Marriage is different from friendship relations. Afterall, you marry someone whom most likely you are compatible with personality-wise. But you choose friends pretty much by your likes and dislikes. Ni rare sana kumkuta mlokole mwenye best friend fuska, mlevi, teja, mwizi, n.k.[/Q

ingekuwa vizuri kama jibu lako kule juu lingekuwa "may be "

Nyani Ngabu,
I think you need to take a look of beyonce and Jay z.Jay's life growing up is/was totally different from beyonce and her parents were against him because of who he was.Kumbuka she was never a drug dealer dealer or anything but she loved him for who he is.
Thas means you dont have to be a drug dealer to dae or hang out with a drug dealer.I am not trying to support the behavior but what i am trying to say ni kwamba behavior ya rafiki doesnt define the other person otherwise.

Sasha,
Jay and Bey started dating way after Jay stopped slanging (selling dope). He already was somebody and was hanging out with entrepreneurs and such. Siyo kwamba Bey alianza kutoka na Jay wakati Jay akiwa bado mtaani akiuza bangi...no. Tayari mwenzako alikuwa ni multi-platinum rapper, co-owner wa Rocafella Records, Rocawear, etc. He was making a lot of money legally....

I need other people's ideas/opinion maana wewe nimeshakusoma unaonekana ni sturbon sana.

so let me see what other people will say.sorry save that for later on.

I need other people's ideas/opinion maana wewe nimeshakusoma unaonekana ni sturbon sana.

so let me see what other people will say.sorry.

Sasa wewe siyo criminal huna tabia ya kuvamia maduka, mabank n.k. na bunduki ili ukajichulie mabulungutu na kutanua mtaani, wala hutumii wala kuuza madawa ya kulevya. Una sababu gani ya maana ya kuwa na rafiki mbaye tabia zenu zimetofautiana kama usiku na mchana?

Si kujitafutia matatizo bure yasiyo na msingi wowote!!!? Hivi huwezi kuwa na marafiki wenye tabia njema na hawajishughulishi na shughuli haramu ambao hawawezi kusababisha na wewe ukamatwe. Kipi hasa kilichokuvutia kwa huyo mvunja sheria? Matatizo mengine ni ya kujitafutia.

Sasa wewe siyo criminal huna tabia ya kuvamia maduka, mabank n.k. na bunduki ili ukajichulie mabulungutu na kutanua mtaani, wala hutumii wala kuuza madawa ya kulevya. Una sababu gani ya maana ya kuwa na rafiki mbaye tabia zenu zimetofautiana kama usiku na mchana?

Si kujitafutia matatizo bure yasiyo na msingi wowote!!!? Hivi huwezi kuwa na marafiki wenye tabia njema na hawajishughulishi na shughuli haramu ambao hawawezi kusababisha na wewe ukamatwe. Kipi hasa kilichokuvutia kwa huyo mvunja sheria? Matatizo mengine ni ya kujitafutia.

Sema wewe Bubu maana mimi nikisema naambiwa eti niko stubborn

Wapendwa nina swali,

Is it true that if you happen to hang with a friend who is a criminal/drug dealer or mess around,that means you are a criminal/drug dealer or all the above?.

Thank you.

...inategemea utavyosaidia polisi rafiki yako akishakamatwa.

hang out na muuzaji is likely na wewe unadeal nao kama ni unga ama mtumiaji aweza kuwa ni msichana mzuri na wewe umekolea unatafuta namna ya kumsafisha ili uzuie same thing kwa mwanamume.I do believe on giving people a second chance so I may easily fall kuwa ni mmoja wa maangels kwa mvuta unga.We are human being we always need a second chanse believe it or not.

SAHIBA.

Sikubaliani na huo usemi, maana sio lazima na wewe uwe teja kama unarafiki teja. Tena unawezekana ukawa ni rafiki mzuri ambaye unamsaidia kuondokona na hilo...kutokana na mawazo finyu ya jamii yetu inayotuzunguka ndo hivyo tena... haina uwezo wakutafakari sana so huishia ku conclude tuu.

Wapendwa nina swali,

Thank you.

Y u want to hang arround with someone like that anyway????

if you dont associate with his activities which are above Quoted..

That makes you the partner in crime unless proven otherwise mbele ya jamii

Mbele ya sheria, Its possible that you are not a partner...

Tatizo linakuja kwenye jamii inayokuzunguka, ukikaa na mwizi na wewe mwizi,
Ndo mambo yalivyo huku kwetu tandale kwa tumbo

Sikubaliani na huo usemi, maana sio lazima na wewe uwe teja kama unarafiki teja. Tena unawezekana ukawa ni rafiki mzuri ambaye unamsaidia kuondokona na hilo...kutokana na mawazo finyu ya jamii yetu inayotuzunguka ndo hivyo tena... haina uwezo wakutafakari sana so huishia ku conclude tuu.

Thank you Penny that is my point.Its not necessary kuwa narafiki drug dealer/or messing around na wewe ukawa hivyo.Most of the time people try to be around them ili kuwasaidia.

Oh well a least one person has same thinking as me! i conquer you Penny.I think we do think alike.community tend to judge people instead of helping them to overcome the consequenses.