Is it a need or a want?

So you are saying that, that is an absolute fact. Then what say you about those women who are proponents of gender equality? Because if we are wired differently then definitely we can't be equal.

So what's up with them? Do they just have penis envy?

There is no such a thing as 'gender equality'
smart womens are fighting for womens'rights.....not equality.....

No one has ever died due to lack of sex!!,therefore Sex is a Want!!. Ps.............the keyword being "die"!

True. I haven't seen any scientific evidence that shows lack of sex can cause death.

Let the debate begin.

There is no such a thing as 'gender equality'
smart womens are fighting for womens'rights.....not equality.....

Well, I guess that's just a matter of semantics. Check out this Wikipedia entry about gender equality.

Gender equality (also known as gender equity, gender egalitarianism, or sexual equality) is the goal of the equality of the genders or the sexes,[SUP][1][/SUP] stemming from a belief in the injustice of myriad forms of gender inequality.

When does one need it and when does one want it?

Hizi just my IMO na sio applicable kwa woote or wakati woote.

One needs it when for instance it has been long since indulging in the act.. as in long to the extent unaanza kua na mood swings or the like...

One wants it when horny i guess... in wanting it you may have done it yesterday or earlier but leo pia you want it again and at all cost....

One wants it when horny i guess... in wanting it you may have done it yesterday or earlier but leo pia you want it again and at all cost....

That horny part jogged my memory back to 1996. Remember this joint?

I'm just a bachelor. I'm looking for a partner. Someone who knows how to ride. Without even falling off.

Gotta be compatible. Takes me to my limits. Girl when I break you off. I promise that you won't want to get off.

If your horny, let's do it. Ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting. Come and jump on it.

No one has ever died due to lack of sex!!,therefore Sex is a Want!!. Ps.............the keyword being "die"!

It is true that nobody has ever died due to lack of sex...but whether sex is a want or need differs from one person to another. To Mr A and Mrs A sex is a want but to Mrs B and Mrs B sex is a need. It depends a lot on your libido levels.

Back
Top Bottom