Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Is free internet a myth?!

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by XOXOQY, Jan 21, 2012.

1. X

XOXOQY JF-Expert Member

Jan 21, 2012
    i have been trying my best to trick for the free internet,but it seems am going to put ma hands up!this damn business cracking ma head.
    i was browsing some where on the internet then i saw some forums moderators thinking of banning all threads with the title FREE INTERNET TRICKS.because they see it is like a business trick for the people to advertize their websites and selling software.
    Yes i have seen country like India there are a lot of expert trying to develop this type of trick.But the bad thing is that even if that trick work,it is only work within their country not elsewhere.
    even though i am not such a good expert in IT,i still think this thing is possible if as expertise we will put our hands together and discuss on the privet room about the issue.
    I am ready to make live discussion with any expert on this issues and the concern.
    And after we got the results we will come to inform our people katika jamvi hili .
    for any updates just inbox me.
    have a nice weekend.Ciao!

2. KXY

KXY JF-Expert Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Mbona kichwa kipo humu, kama hatakuwa busy kuwa-support anonymous msubirie atakuja

3. Bi. Kiroboto

Bi. Kiroboto Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Kichwa = e2themiza.

Nadhani jamaa atakuwa busy somewhere, ila kwa jinsi navyomfahamu jamaa kila siku lazima apite humu, watagongana tu.

4. KXY

KXY JF-Expert Member

Jan 21, 2012
    nashangaa jamaa hamfahamu, sio suala la kuanzishia thread yani angemtafuta moja kwa moja tu