Iraqis:We Like Obama.

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Jun 12, 2008
Obama's recent trip to the Middle East to boost his foreign policy has bore fruits.Iraqis seem to like him but remain divided on his policies.

"I support Obama. I think he is the best for Iraq and for the world ... if McCain wins I will be devastated," said Mustafa Salah, an office worker in the southern city of Basra.

Hisham Fadhil, a doctor in northern Kirkuk added: "He is much better than others because he is black and black people were tyrannized in America. I think he will feel our suffering."

"When I was in the United States I found Democrats are more peaceful and avoid wars," Mohammed said.

Obama has been a great opposer to the US invasion of Iraq but still other Iraqis are divided about his policies.

Others were dismissive of the U.S. presidential election in general, more concerned with the struggle of daily life in Iraq.

"For the moment I'm thinking about getting enough electricity. I do not believe either candidate will change the situation in Iraq," said Abdul-Mahdi Hadi, a Basra teacher.

he's a future for america and the world as large, he's christian with muslim name, black coming from a white mother, from african day and american mom, i think he's got all it takes to become american big man.

nawakilisha

yeah I agree with you that he is the best for the world.but the biggest question to ask ourselves will he deliver what he preaches?or he will be a loser just like Bush?

Hilo nalo ni suala muhimu la kujiuliza Kevo maana inaonyesha anaongea sana kama JK.Hope naye hatawaambia Wamarekani "vumilieni shida"maana ahadi nyingi anazotoa zinaweza kuwa shida kutekelezeka.

The good thing about it is it's the American people who will vote for their president in November and not the Iraqis, the Germans, the British, or the French. I remember Kerry was loved and wanted by other countries to become the president but at the end of the day, it was the American people who spoke. Obama should gingerly watch his step while there. Democratic presidential nominees have always been loved abroad only to suffer dissapointing and humilliating defeats in the end.

I hope Obama has some few insiders humu JF to read and tell him what he actually is into and not to be overflooded with prede of being the next US president coz he is an attention drawer and lovable.Coz he is a good racounter is not all it takes to be the president.
What NN you pointed out is a very good note to be noted.

The good thing about it is it's the American people who will vote for their president in November and not the Iraqis, the Germans, the British, or the French. I remember Kerry was loved and wanted by other countries to become the president but at the end of the day, it was the American people who spoke. Obama should gingerly watch his step while there. Democratic presidential nominees have always been loved abroad only to suffer dissapointing and humilliating defeats in the end.

Not this time

I hope Obama has some few insiders humu JF to read and tell him what he actually is into and not to be overflooded with prede of being the next US president coz he is an attention drawer and lovable.Coz he is a good racounter is not all it takes to be the president.
What NN you pointed out is a very good note to be noted.

hahahahaha!Obama naye yumo JF?Haya baba kama unao watu humu ndani waambie wakuambie yote tunayo ya propose wewe ufanye.

Back
Top Bottom