Iran imekwisha!

The way you write it seems you have never listened the videos I have posted.

You are not the only one to express your doubts about the Quran . Even during the time of the prophet there were some people like you and were challenged to produce at least one verse . you can tell your bosses in your church to help you .
it is more than 1600 yrs the challenge is there

You are now bringing another topic of shias sunii salafists etc.

Are those people have different quran?????

Please be patient and think with unbiased mind read this Introduction to the Noble Quran.

I have listened to the video and read the article, their love to the quran was the basis of their arguments, love is so powerful and tends to empty the brain of her hostage. u need to be careful when interacting with someone who is taken hostage with love, he or she can easily drag you deep in deception and bogus imagination. quran is a masterpiece of deception, which is nothing but a reversed version of the bible.
see the evidence below,
the bible says jesus is the son of god, quran says god has no son because he has no wife, poor argument from poor god
the bible says jesus was killed and resurrected, quran says jesus was not killed, god dramatized the thing and he is alive todate,mind you the so called muhamad is in a grave,
the bible says the sacrificial son of ibrahim was isack, quran says the son was ismael,
the bible says jesus is god in flesh, quran says jesus is not god but he is in heaven, sijui nani anampikia?
the bible says in heaven there is no marrieges, quran says in heaven there beatiful virgin wives ready for muslim men who will make it there, sijui hiyo mbingu wataenda wanaume peke yao, sipati picha people zinapiga mauno mbele ya sir god,
bible says in heaven hakuna pombe, quran says mbinguni watu watapiga maji balaa.

unaweza kuongezea mistari mingine, hapo hakuna wahai ilikuwa ni kureverse kitabu.

Now you give clear proofs that you have never listened and read what I have posted, poor guy

if you have time listen THOSE WHO HAVE WRITTEN your BIBLE THAT YOU ARE READING and proud WHAT THEY SAY

Jesus the evidence ( Episode One - 1 of 3 ) - YouTube

In my own opinion i think quran could have been the basis of your argument, for this video you make me think youtube has the proof which the quran is ignorance of. i have heard of you islamic buffoons saying quran has covered each and every sphere, but in any argument what comes forward is either youtube video, fatwa, jihad, thugs and lots of lunaticism. hope you know a sword is the tool of preaching islam and a word is a tool of preaching the gospel.

Ebo! Na wewe unajiita mwana wa kike wa Zayuni (Zion daughter) na huujui? Siku hizi kuna kitu kinaitwa Google, gota utazame. Tena nasikia iko ya Kiswahili! Katika dunia hii usipende kuambiwa, acha uvivu na tafuta mwenyewe uchague ipi unakubaliana nayo. Mambo ya kuambiwa saa nyingine si mazuri.

Jomba we unafikiri kuambiwa ni mpaka mtu akuongelee masikioni nini? Hata hiyo Google unayoifikiria si ni watu ndo wameitengeneza na kuandika kilichomo... We mwambie tu maana ya Zayuni acha kumbania, unafikiri huyo wa kwanza kujua Zayuni angebana na wewe ungejua Zayuni ni nini????

Acha hizo banaaa...

Back
Top Bottom