Intermarriages between Kenyans and tanzanians; is there any official Statistics for this??

Nairoberry

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2012
my good friends the reason am asking this is i have witnessed that there are many Kenyans and tanzanians marrying each other nowadays. not that it did not exist but now its like the rate is so high, i wanted to find out if there are statistics to show this anywhere.

its common knowledge that Kenyan men love tanzanian women and tanzania men love kenya women(maybe its kenyan women who love them) anyway in Nairobi and other major urban areas in Kenya its common to hear single men talk about in pubs that they will marry a tanzanian women, si vichaa wa kenya. tanzania women too love Kenyan men i do not know why but these are some of the reasons i guess.

okay i wont state the reasons i do not want this thread to be deleted. but basically Kenyans and tanzanians have had a love hate relationship for ages, but now it seems basically at one point Kenya and tanzania population will be so mixed up you wont tell the different. this is good for both countries :love: :love:

hivi kuna wanawake wa kitanzania wanaokubali kuolewa na hawa majitu ya kenya??i dont believe this brother,labda mnakutana na wale cheap changudoas mkafikiri ni real wabongo

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
hivi kuna wanawake wa kitanzania wanaokubali kuolewa na hawa majitu ya kenya??i dont believe this brother,labda mnakutana na wale cheap changudoas mkafikiri ni real wabongo

its an insult to call any woman cheap. please respect all women. lakini cha ukweli ni kuwa tunapendana, haya mengine ni siasa tu. back to topic nadhani nitamwuoa mmoja kutoka tanga

its an insult to call any woman cheap. please respect all women. lakini cha ukweli ni kuwa tunapendana, haya mengine ni siasa tu. back to topic nadhani nitamwuoa mmoja kutoka tanga

We mukenya wa wapi? Wakenya hampendani ndio maana mnamchukia sana Prezzo na Juacali nilimsikia anakwambia hataki kushirikiana na msanii yeyote wa nje,madada wa kikenya wengi wana makomwe(big fore head kama rihanna) halafu wengi ni weusi tii ukimuona mweupe basi ni halfcast otherwise anajichubua,madada wa kikenya ni wabayaaaaa sana na ndio maana wanaume wa kikenya wanawapenda wadada wa kitanzania.

Kwa statistics sifahamu ila hapa nilipo kuna machizi wangu wawili watatu walioowa mabinti wa kikenya.

kwa sasa rate imepanda kwa sababu ya EAC
wakenya wanatafuta entry pass ya kuweza kununua ardhi tz asi unajua kwao kenya kumejaa?

then kwa wanaume wa kenya wanadai WANAWAKE WA TZ WANA SIFA ZA KIKE n so good to marry tofauti na wasichana wao wa kenya...wanaojifanya kujua haki zaidi ya haki yenyewe...

My second wife is Tanzanian, a bright beautiful lady, finishing her masters at U.O.N, we are expecting our first baby in two months. so just you know, Tanzanian ladies love Kenyan men, been there, done that, got the tshirt. Allow me to ask, can an average Tanzanian dude (forget the moneyed folks) score a well educated Kenyan lady? with all the handsomeness (hahahaha, these fruits kill me) you boast of?

wakenya wanatafuta entry pass ya kuweza kununua ardhi tz asi unajua kwao kenya kumejaa?

then kwa wanaume wa kenya wanadai WANAWAKE WA TZ WANA SIFA ZA KIKE n so good to marry tofauti na wasichana wao wa kenya...wanaojifanya kujua haki zaidi ya haki yenyewe...
that is precisely the point Dear sister, i think Kenyan women need to learn from there Tanzanian counterparts, but let me tell you a little secret,guess what?!! kenyan ladies dislike tanzanian women alot i guess its because of the standards you mentioned

My second wife is Tanzanian, a bright beautiful lady, finishing her masters at U.O.N, we are expecting our first baby in two months. so just you know, Tanzanian ladies love Kenyan men, been there, done that, got the tshirt. Allow me to ask, can an average Tanzanian dude (forget the moneyed folks) score a well educated Kenyan lady? with all the handsomeness (hahahaha, these fruits kill me) you boast of?
Hapo bold, nadhani hata wanaume wa Kenya wenyewe hamwataki, ndio maana mnakuja TZ
Wanawake wa Kenya (hasa wa Nairobi) wanajijenga kua competitive, hadi wanasahau kua wanawake.
BTT:
The reason of higher intermarriage rate could be urahisi wa kuhama katika EAC.
Hapo mwanzo it took so many paper to settle, na ukihama hupati kazi.
Sasa hivi mambo safi, unahama, unapata kazi, unaonekana active member of society.
Hata Rwandan women wanaolewa sana Kenya siku hizi (Kenyan men ndio wameji-export zaidi EAC)

second wife? is that how you spread your aids. Go get ARVs, sick you!

We mukenya wa wapi? Wakenya hampendani ndio maana mnamchukia sana Prezzo na Juacali nilimsikia anakwambia hataki kushirikiana na msanii yeyote wa nje,madada wa kikenya wengi wana makomwe(big fore head kama rihanna) halafu wengi ni weusi tii ukimuona mweupe basi ni halfcast otherwise anajichubua,madada wa kikenya ni wabayaaaaa sana na ndio maana wanaume wa kikenya wanawapenda wadada wa kitanzania.

hapo kwenye nyekundu umenoa, inamaanisha kwamba wewe umekoloniwa akili, kwa hivyo wanawake weusi si warembo, na wala usikosee kuna makabila kenya yenye yajurikana na kuwa weusi sana, hata hivyo ni ma black beauty, hivi wasema sudan kusini they are all ugly??

why i love TZ is polygamy is legal, i can have all them women :nod::nod: but i will marry only one. i guess i will have to toss a coin heads and tails to see my choice coz competition ni noma

Hapo bold, nadhani hata wanaume wa Kenya wenyewe hamwataki, ndio maana mnakuja TZ
Wanawake wa Kenya (hasa wa Nairobi) wanajijenga kua competitive, hadi wanasahau kua wanawake.
BTT:
The reason of higher intermarriage rate could be urahisi wa kuhama katika EAC.
Hapo mwanzo it took so many paper to settle, na ukihama hupati kazi.
Sasa hivi mambo safi, unahama, unapata kazi, unaonekana active member of society.
Hata Rwandan women wanaolewa sana Kenya siku hizi (Kenyan men ndio wameji-export zaidi EAC)

Kenyan wife is also well educated, polite and a nice mother. its true Kenyans are marrying Rwandese women nowadays, might probably get me a Rwandese girl to support the spirit of EAC.

Kenyan wife is also well educated, polite and a nice mother. its true Kenyans are marrying Rwandese women nowadays, might probably get me a Rwandese girl to support the spirit of EAC.
(caughing)...
kwa kweli sifa kubwa ya wanawake wa Kenya ni assertiveness,
Sio politeness. Na alie waharibia picha ni Mama Lucy Kibaki...
Anyway, I don't like generalities. I have lived in Kenya
and all women I interacted with were quite nice to me.

hapo kwenye nyekundu umenoa, inamaanisha kwamba wewe umekoloniwa akili, kwa hivyo wanawake weusi si warembo, na wala usikosee kuna makabila kenya yenye yajurikana na kuwa weusi sana, hata hivyo ni ma black beauty, hivi wasema sudan kusini they are all ugly??

Don't get me wrong nairoberry,I'm talkin bout kenyan ladies n nuh south sudanese,kenyan ladies are ugly period me don't tink datin a gyal from kenya.

Smatta ukioa Rwandese hakikisha ni Mhutu na siyo Mtusi. With Mtusi you will never make children instead atalala na fellow Tutsi man and if there is no Tutsi man she can as well sleep with a blood brother and beget children. You will only be used kama picha tu na kumlea huyo mtoto. They never mix their blood with aliens. Be careful Kenyans because we know these Rwandese better than you as they have been in Tz as refugees since early 1960s

Smatta ukioa Rwandese hakikisha ni Mhutu na siyo Mtusi. With Mtusi you will never make children instead atalala na fellow Tutsi man and if there is no Tutsi man she can as well sleep with a blood brother and beget children. You will only be used kama picha tu na kumlea huyo mtoto. They never mix their blood with aliens. Be careful Kenyans because we know these Rwandese better than you as they have been in Tz as refugees since early 1960s

wow.. that's news to me, thanks for the advice Hui. Lakini stereotypes wazijua, sio? there is always an exception.

by the way rose if you are single i can consider marrying you, tyhough if you were born in 1980 you older than me but dont worry,nimewahi kuendesha gari za aina zote kama mobutu seseseko kuku ngbedu wa zabanga wewe ni mkabila gani??