Infatuation

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Ushawahi kuwa na mtu mwenye infatuation na wewe?

Usiombe uwe naye. Tena kwa mfano wewe ni mkaka mtu mzima halafu uwe na kasichana kadogo (kiumri) ambako bado hakana tajiriba kubwa ya mambo ya kidunia utakoma.

Katakusumbua kwenye barua pepe, ukiwa fesbuk nako ni tabu tupu. Uta-stalk-kiwa hadi uione dunia chungu.

Yaani kakiwa kwenye hiyo hali wewe kwa wakati huo ndo utakuwa flavor of the month. Nani keshawahi kuwa na mtu mwenye infatuation naye?

nope NN, but I've been infatuated over a guy once. it was really bad coz I had to study with 'em. I even thought of him while I was with my gf lol. Its less now

nope NN, but I've been infatuated over a guy once. it was really bad coz I had to study with 'em. I even thought of him while I was with my gf lol. Its less now

Damn! Are you a sister? I never knew.

For some reason I thought you were a dude. My bad.

Bossman, you say he is a guy? A guy that has been infatuated over a guy once?

he is a guy
thats why he had a gf.....

Is it me or you who didn't get it?

Unaweza kuanza kujikimbia aisee! Halafu anakuwa haelewi somo! Calls anytime, na if u don't pick ur fone because u ar in a meeting, unakuta missed calls 50! Unazima simu manake anakumalizia chaji! Halafu awe interesting basi walau u-enjoy being stalked! Ukireturn calls analalamika tu. Ukiuliza unasemaje; I miss you. Basi! Aaaghhh!

Bossman, you say he is a guy? A guy that has been infatuated over a guy once?

Is it me or you who didn't get it?

he said he was thinking of that guy
while he was with his girlfriend......or maybe i didn't get it

Unaweza kuanza kujikimbia aisee! Halafu anakuwa haelewi somo! Calls anytime, na if u don't pick ur fone because u ar in a meeting, unakuta missed calls 50! Unazima simu manake anakumalizia chaji! Halafu awe interesting basi walau u-enjoy being stalked! Ukireturn calls analalamika tu. Ukiuliza unasemaje; I miss you. Basi! Aaaghhh!

Teh teh teh...sounds like you've been there....

I agree with the big boss. The msg is like he is a man, attracted to another guy and even thinking of him while with his gf.
Blaine, u better explain this fast, in swahili maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Boss is right! i said once because I was head-over-hills into him, unlike most other guys have just a 'meh' effect of me.

guy/gī/
Noun:
A man
A rope or line fixed to the ground to secure a tent or other structure
Verb:
Make fun of; ridicule
Secure with a line or lines

Lord have mercy? I rarely loose confidence of my linguistics, but plz say this in swahili. If u don't mind, that is!
The Boss is right! i said once because I was head-over-hills into him, unlike most other guys have just a 'meh' effect of me.

Ukiwa na katoto,unatakiwa ukahandle kitoto toto.Kama hujui hili bora utoke nduki!

Kweli kabisa vitoto vinasumbua hasa kakishajua unapenda

Back
Top Bottom