Imekaaje hii?

Who cares about Dilunga?? Kelly is fam, homie!

That is right Moelex23 kaka yangu....Cuppy not only waaaay back frm Mwl Mndolwa kulikuwa na Kweka na Mwalimu mkuu Mmari (sijui hata yupo wapi yule mama)...Moelex23 is my true bro...You need to repesct your shemeji....aChochote atakachoniamboa mwenzio nitamsikiliza LOL!....

...kwanza alinaimbia you are a nice catch!......right Mo23?!....

Yep..he got that one right....and I told him that I wanted to hit "that" more than I wanted to hit the Lotto....and he laughed out loud

Yep..he got that one right....and I told him that I wanted to hit "that" more than I wanted to hit the Lotto....and he laughed out loud

LOL!...Cuppy! i can't believe you and Mo23 did discuss about that...dang utanifanya sasa nikimuona nione aibu maana hata my bro anajua what is going on behind the curtain?.....you bad you cuppy!....

...you bad you cuppy!....

I know I'm bad..bad in a good kinda way and you love it, don't ya? Mwaaaa...

Hey Cuppy...what do you have on today? Capri pants and some heels? Have one of your girls take a pic and send it to me...pleeeeeeaaase Cuppy

I know I'm bad..bad in a good kinda way and you love it, don't ya? Mwaaaa...

Hey Cuppy...what do you have on today? Capri pants and some heels? Have one of your girls take a pic and send it to me...pleeeeeeaaase Cuppy

Yes cuppy!good in good way! and i love it sana sana tuuu!....

what i have on?...you didnt see me hasubuhi?...you cuppy you...ok victoria secret fitted pants...benard harvey shirt and shoe by zinc maroon in color(velvet).....

sorry 43 years old......Janet Damita Jo Jackson borh May 16th 1966....

Hiyo tarehe hapo ni kuthibitisha nini? Wewe ndo ulipitiwa, jithibitishie mwenyewe kimya kimya. Unatuletea sisi proof za DOB wakati usahihi umeshtuliwa hapa hapa Mkuu?

Kelly, huyo mnyalu ana miguu mirefu na lower back tat' ya kipepeo?

...mawazo yangu yote hiyo ni picha ya Damon Dash
Damon%20Dash-TTO-004160.jpg

Hey Icadon...don't worry...nime co-sign hiyo namba unayopigiwa pande...

Cuppy humjui nani nampigia pande bwana...Icadon dont pay no attention on cuppy ok......this girl is so beautiful ninayekupa...and well mannered like late princess Diana.

Cuppy humjui nani nampigia pande bwana...Icadon dont pay no attention on cuppy ok......this girl is so beautiful ninayekupa...and well mannered like late princess Diana.

Kumbe na kazi ya ukuwadi unaiweza! ama kweli wewe mama wa mishughuliko.

Why are you keeping secrets?

Hey..like i told you last night..don't lose your step (u know what i mean)