Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Imagine A World Without Women

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by LeopoldByongje, Jun 22, 2011.

1. LeopoldByongje

LeopoldByongje JF-Expert Member

Jun 22, 2011
    It is crazy. isn't??? Look at this.
    Can you imagine a world without women?!!!. Valentine's Day and Mother's Day would no longer hold any meaning. The world would have less pink--less laughter--less creativity--simply less.... Look at this.. " I was given birth by a woman--I am married to a woman--I work with women--I have daughters, Aunts, sisters and many friends that are women. I know that I would not want to be in a world without women. Let me restate that: "I would not be in this world if it wasn't for a woman, and I absolutely could not tolerate living in a world without women".

2. SMU

SMU JF-Expert Member

Jun 22, 2011

3. A

Aine JF-Expert Member

Jun 22, 2011
    The world 'll come to an end!!!!!!!!!
  4. Jile79

Jile79 JF-Expert Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Nice imagination......your imagination is the same the one people usually say that "IMAGINE THE WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM"
  5. J Rated

J Rated JF-Expert Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Mkuu acha kuchomekea na kutuharibia utamu wa thread,kama vp kafungue thread yako..kila mtu anajua hii dunia inatawaliwa na vatican