Ilikuwaje siku ya kwanza?

funzadume

JF-Expert Member
Jan 28, 2010
Nimepitia site moja ya wakenya nikakutana na hii topiki hebu check hivi vimbwanganyoso

.......It happened when i was at ushags,i met this girl at kauchochoro well i mean porini,we never arrenged but was like she was ready for me.it was ma first time too, therefore how to start was a problem.cause of her courage she simply pulled me down and started to touch ma thing! wow!! what an excitement.i did the same to her and she started screaming,well suddenly i felt strong and managed to pull out ma d---! i went straight into her cunt cause she never had pants.world!! how i felt hell knows....the scream was like a pig being slaughtered, she started comming out first, i saw her eyes widening and her mouth uterring some sweet nothings, i felt so shocked !!suddenly i felt like urinating and wanted to ask a permision to go pee and come back, but i was late and pee right into ma partner!!! shame on me i didn't know that i was coming out.well ,i fainted and the village boys came pick me up later. ma girl was no where to be seen. i will never forget this in ma entire life...........................

mmmh hivi wadau wake kwa waume ilikuwaje siku yako ya kwanza ku-do

mwingine huyu

................It was not nice at all - in fact it was just sort of average but i still remember it to this day because the girl was a distant neighbour of ours in the village. Some weekends she would visit us and because we were sort of the same age, we hung out. She was really cute and i liked her a lot but of course i could not tell her that. Because we all slept on the floor with one blanket to cover everyone, i would always make sure that i slept next to her. So one night like around 3am those sides, i was wide awake and realised that she was too. I began touching her gently and she did not push me away. The she whispered: Would you like to have me? and i said feebly yes. She shifted her position and guided me into her. We must have been naked and none of us knew what we were doing. I just remember having this excitement and she was breathing heavily. So I just sat there and afta a long time she said: I think you have had enough! and pushed me away and closed her legs!............

na huyu bibie naye yumo...

...................i`m so glad it was with my long time 4 years boyfriend and now hubby i was only 20yrs old .it was an evening dinner he cooked for me at his house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, then i ended up getting drank with red wine!!!!!!!!!!! things heated up on the couch,after watching a movie. stated kissing, snogging, heavy petting and i mean where its foreplay with fingers inside my vagina. we both got aroused. we had planned to wait until we were married but couldn`t let the moment pass.using a condom totally was out of my mind and the way i`m so careful. he took off my thong pants, my bra.... i helped unzip his jeans while my head was telling me, oh well this is the night of love>>>>>> he igishad me his d--- very slowly not wanting to hurt me, it was a bit painful at first. we did slowly a bit and then akanibeba juu to his bedroom. more kissing, all over my body, my breast, my nipples i was in heaven. we then stripped naked and we did the deed, he didn`t come inside me instead he did it on a towel. then we continued...... until i came it was the most rewarding feeling ever as my head was buzzing. i was so silly not knowing there was still some sperm left in him. i ended up pregnant, didn`t tell him until i was 4 months.he loves me so much we got married and had a little boy. we are still together up to today and had a little girl recently and we enjoy sex more than most people. damn everyday if possible,.....i am so fufiled...........................
kls-reply-spacer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom