Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

If you want something you have never had, You have to do something that you have never done

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by ECOCTA, Jan 12, 2012.

1. E

ECOCTA Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Peace Revolution will be one of the most important institutions for peace all over the world involving young people of every country, race and culture in the mission of PIPO: Peace in Peace Out.

We all need to let go of the stress and negative charges that accumulate during the day. We often carry these around with us like a heavy weight. There are people who endure this stress and are still not willing to care for their mind. They are busy, forget and are unable to bring their awareness within themselves. In fact, our existence cannot be measured by running and doing several tasks at once, sometimes we need a halt! We need to stop, and just be with ourselves, turn our attention inwards instead of searching outwards all the time. We have to say, I want to be with myself, I want to come home, I want to feel comfortable with myself.

<a href='www.ecocta.com'>Tours</a>