If Mbowe Does this what will happen unto him?

Your good contribution is out of scope of my thread. I'm focusing on the proper use of public resources as a way to improve social welfare and curb the silently going on medics demonstration. I'm not covering how personal properties can be used to consolidate public power and position.
Now , now!
Are we being hypocritical here?

My lady you seem to have your agenda and means of achieving it, all in haywire!

I am at loss as to your aims in selling public property, just as ameans of achieving political gains.

And thats why my better advise is to use ones own resources to square off!
One cannot be too liberal in disposing off public property, for ones political adventurism- otherwose in the same vein Mkapa's self serving of the Kiwira Coal Mine would be beyond question.

If you, madame, would be so much as gratified to watch Mbowe " consolidate his public power and position" , you better advise him to use his own means, NOT our taxes to achieve it.

All the same, as it seems you'd make a disastrous economical advisor!

How do you feel when you see V8 cruising and escalating the bills of expenses that is paid by your TAXES while fellow Tanzanians are dying of curable diseases? Are you happy with death becoming the main option in Govt Hosp simply bcoz your taxes are dear for purchasing luxurious cars, running and mantaining them?

.... NOT our taxes to achieve it.All the same, as it seems you'd make a disastrous economical advisor!

How do you feel when you see V8 cruising and escalating the bills of expenses that is paid by your TAXES while fellow Tanzanians are dying of curable diseases? Are you happy with death becoming the main option in Govt Hosp simply bcoz your taxes are dear for purchasing luxurious cars, running and mantaining them?

I suppose I dont get your subject of discussion here.

Is it Mbowe's V8(as the leader of opposition) OR solving the plight facing our dear doctors.

Itwould be prudent for your thread to have a wider scope of argument, apart from the circumscribed parameters of the problem and possibilities in solving it.

Yes, we have a problem with Government priorities vis-a-vis public workers remunerations.
However the way you put it leaves very much to be desired.

The problems are not exhaustive and so are the solutions.
At any rate,I'd love to have a one on one discussion with you,madame

Refer to this comment of masopakyindi:

Du!
Thinking in swahili and translating verbatim into pidgin engilsh!

I'm calling readers to give a fair rank of the English of English Laerner to that of masopakyindi.

Now , now!
Are we being hypocritical here?

My lady you seem to have your agenda and means of achieving it, all in haywire!

I am at loss as to your aims in selling public property, just as ameans of achieving political gains.

And thats why my better advise is to use ones own resources to square off!
One cannot be too liberal in disposing off public property, for ones political adventurism- otherwose in the same vein Mkapa's self serving of the Kiwira Coal Mine would be beyond question.

If you, madame, would be so much as gratified to watch Mbowe " consolidate his public power and position" , you better advise him to use his own means, NOT our taxes to achieve it.

All the same, as it seems you'd make a disastrous economical advisor!

I suppose I dont get your subject of discussion here.

Actually it has come to my attention that we belong to two distinct levels of thinking.

I'd love to have a one on one discussion with you,madame

Sory to tell you that as said above, based on the analysis of the trend and insight of your comments, I might be or you might be unsuitable candidate to debate with. Thus, take this as my last reply to you.

Thank you for the chat we had.

Actually it has come to my attention that we belong to two distinct levels of thinking.

Sory to tell you that as said above, based on the analysis of the trend and insight of your comments, I might be or you might be unsuitable candidate to debate with. Thus, take this as my last reply to you.

Thank you for the chat we had.

Thanks all the same , sorry I got carried away by sleep!
However , like I said, be my guest.
The crux of the matter though is, I am neither convinced nor appreciative of your motion.
Sayonara!

Mbowe does neither possess nor own v8,the same belongs to the government.Mbowe is holding the same by virtue of his post,not otherwise!

I guess you are second-guessing what CHADEMA is really trying to achieve. As a Political Science and Public Administration major I can almost assure you that what yo think is CHADEMA's objective may merely be be a sham of what they really want to achieve. It may only be a means to an end. Their main objective may merely be to get in power ... become the rulling party.

To my opinion, your post have got two fields of discussion; One, and the most important is reallocation of public resources to fit better to the solutions of Tanzanians' problems.

With that I don't have an additional word, besides concurring with you.
The second field is how to do it.

The way you propose probably is one of the most sounding ways that will awake everybody to know what is going on.

However, it is also one of the most risking way upon our liberation journey as we may lose our strong and beloved leader behind the jail bars with no assurance if that will be a stepping stone of achieving the new Tanzania we dream about

Why you guys stress much on selling Mbowe's V8 while around us we are witnessing evaporation of gold,diamonds,tanzanite etc.These are non-renewable resources and if we dont decide today we shall have done no justice to the coming generation.

Mbowe deserves V8,I wonder if we have reached such a stage of requesting Mbowe to solve doctors' problems by selling his V8 or by offering part of his revenue from billicanas.Beside,how much have you donated so far?

OIL CHAFU,

The main intention behind auctioning the Public car is beyond the sufficiency of the salvage value ~200million to meet all claims from victims.

We want to break the rule if not bending it purposely to create a platform for rethinking and establishing Acts/Rules that are conducive for promoting good allocation and expenditure of public resources. We want to show the regime where money to improve social welfare are extravagantly spent and how could these be wisely used to solve community bottlenecks which are too basic.
Remember the V8 he uses, does not belong to him, its a government property and at the end of his service as opposition leader in the parliament, he will will need to account for this car. So I still dont think if that is a good idea.

The other thing to be noted is, selling something to solve the current problem at MNH will provide only a short term solution. This will mean that doctors can calm for two weeks, afterwards they go back into a strike again. We should be looking on the long-term and sustainable solutions rather than short-term and unreliable solutions.

Anne deo

Nadhani nimekupata mr english learner..unatakiwa kupongezwa kwa mawazo mazuri..sio mbowe pekee mwenye v8 bt a lot of gvrt leaders,,najaribu kuassume kama tukawapata hata 50 leaders wenye moyo huo zen wakauza na kulipa sehemu ya madai na sisi kama watz tukawaunga mkono bila kuterereka i thnk itakuwa very amazing!!

And Tuko have caught my point and we are sailing at the same wavelength on this dialogue

To my opinion, your post have got two fields of discussion; One, and the most important is reallocation of public resources to fit better to the solutions of Tanzanians' problems.

With that I don't have an additional word, besides concurring with you.
The second field is how to do it.

The way you propose probably is one of the most sounding ways that will awake everybody to know what is going on.

However, it is also one of the most risking way upon our liberation journey as we may lose our strong and beloved leader behind the jail bars with no assurance if that will be a stepping stone of achieving the new Tanzania we dream about

Thank you sana

This post let be avoidance advise to the current adminstration from much misunderstoods especially doctors and teachers demands,mbowe's an example but president Kikwete have enough power to fulfil it if he could allocate his outside journey budget to avoid death of the people who voted him to get good life accord to his slogan,so that kikwete must show his responses firstly as a president then others could followed

Swala sio Mbowe wala Zitto swala hapa ni mfumo ndo tatizo ukirekebisha mfumo mambo mengine yatajirekebisha kwa kukosa dirisha yaliyokuwa yanatumia. Hebu tubadilishe mfumo wetu wa siasa na uchumi kisha mengine yafuate

Good point. Now, how do we trigger to overhaul a defunct system in the country where formal and legal procedures have also proved failure?

Swala sio Mbowe wala Zitto swala hapa ni mfumo ndo tatizo ukirekebisha mfumo mambo mengine yatajirekebisha kwa kukosa dirisha yaliyokuwa yanatumia. Hebu tubadilishe mfumo wetu wa siasa na uchumi kisha mengine yafuate

English Learner,

Before you make a crazy preposition you should know that the V8 given to Mbowe is a govt vehicle na sio la mkopo? Sijui Kama you know what your talking Mimi sikufundishwa matusi as a grew up but let me just pray God ufunguke!

The issue a stake about Mgomo wa Madaktari is so serious and you come with Kindergaten stories. Of course I had said earlier Medics need to sit down and scratch their heads thoroughly before declaring a strike without proper calculations they dropped mathematics that is the problem. The same way with rulers they don't calculate the risks associated with delay in taking affirmative action . Mnyika kawaita DHAIFU wanataka kumtoa roho of cause ukweli always unauma?

Mkuu,Haina haja ya Kupanic au Kutukana kama alivyofanya Lunyunga,If u read carefully what English Learner said he used the phrase "What If" to mean two things,first Proposition secondly Uncertainity of the proposed idea!!

In light of that context,it would be an utter lack of self control to write or respond in a manner that shows u have been irritated!!!

For example,to respond to English Learners post i would simply say his proposation would not help change the mindset of the people in Public Offices!! It entails readiness to put someone's life in the Valley of the shadow of death to achieve any significant change in the way our country is run!!

No Offense,No Hard Feelings!! I respect U,Cheeeeeeers,Tanzania Kwanza!!

Mkuu,Haina haja ya Kupanic au Kutukana kama alivyofanya Lunyunga,If u read carefully what English Learner said he used the phrase "What If" to mean two things,first Proposition secondly Uncertainity of the proposed idea!!...

Hili ndilo tatizo la JF members wa zama hizi. Wanajibu au kuchangia mijadala bila kusoma na kuelewa mantiki. Muanzisha mada kaweka nadharia yake vizuri toka mwanzo
......... I've got one stupid idea; imagine Hon. Mbowe takes the V8 (public asset) into auction and handles the money from sales to MNH to be used in rescuing lives of innocent Tanzanians, what would happen unto him?......

Lakini bado eti Great Thinker anakuja kumhojia English Learner kama anajua V8 ni ya serikali!! Alafu eti anamwambia you are crazy wakati English Learner mwenyewe alikwisha sema "one stupid idea" Sasa hapa nani hajui na nani ni crazy kati ya mwanzisha mada na mchangia mada?

4 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom