Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

If Mbowe Does this what will happen unto him?

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by English Learner, Jun 24, 2012.

1. English Learner

English Learner JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Any person with open eyes and rational thinking would be a sincere witness of how CDMs are trying harder to rescue public resources and fight for disciplinary effective use of public assets, funds and properties .

At this juncture where patients are increasingly suffering and some forced into permanent incapabilities and death merely due to the absence of political will to setle Doctors' claims, and while litle brain propandists are bussy to capitalize on the KUB's repossession of V8, I've got one stupid idea; imagine Hon. Mbowe takes the V8 (public asset) into auction and handles the money from sales to MNH to be used in rescuing lives of innocent Tanzanians, what would happen unto him?

Sometimes the less advantageous old rules should be bent inorder to give a room for new ones that may improve people's welfare and give mutual benefits to the whole community.

2. Kivumah

Kivumah JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Your ideas are like
    diamonds.. .without the refining
    process, they are just a dirty rock,
    but by cutting away the impurities,
    they become priceless.

3. mtotowamjini

mtotowamjini JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    what exactly are u on about?

4. mzalendo mtanganyika

mzalendo mtanganyika Member

Jun 24, 2012
    the ideas are right but the whole system is a bit complicated. I am not so sure if the system will leave the opposition safe. there is a need of struggling to change the system..........

5. O

OIL CHAFU JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    No, No! No! No! No! No! No! No! How much does the V8 costs? To be honest, i dont know, but let me guess, 100,000,000 or 200,000,000 Tshs. Then, how much does the doctors claim? I can guess that even if Hon. Mbowe sells his V8 and give the money to MNH, it will serve only like a drop of water in Indian Ocean. Doctors claims are long term claims, every month, they have to be paid, and i think even if Mbowe provides that amount of money it may serve just few days (not even month), then what?

We need a systemic solution, not a short term solution.

6. English Learner

Jun 24, 2012
    OIL CHAFU,

The main intention behind auctioning the Public car is beyond the sufficiency of the salvage value ~200million to meet all claims from victims.

We want to break the rule if not bending it purposely to create a platform for rethinking and establishing Acts/Rules that are conducive for promoting good allocation and expenditure of public resources. We want to show the regime where money to improve social welfare are extravagantly spent and how could these be wisely used to solve community bottlenecks which are too basic.

7. Lunyungu

Lunyungu JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Wewe mpuuzi nini endelea kujifunza .Mbowe afungwe kwa kosa la wizi wa mali ya Serikali ya CCM ? Akiuza akatoa pesa atashitakiwa kama mwizi na aliye nunua itasemwa kanunua gari la wizi .Akili zako bado endeleo kujifunza si kiingereza hata kufikiri.

8. English Learner

Jun 24, 2012
    Lunyungu,

Irrespective of your insults, I thank and love you unconditionally. One principle you should know, everything you see POSSIBLE today were once IMPOSSIBLE. But those you regard as fools made them possible through breaking the old ways of thinking. Actually they normally remove the two preceeding words "IM" and the rest become the history of POSSIBLES!

Unfortunately, I don't know if you are aware that taking KIKALIO Allowance is the rule for MPs but "fools" like Zitto are breaking it? According to this rule the "fool" Zitto should have been suspended as an absent since taking allowance also means presence in the Bunge sessions.

9. M

Mokerema JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    English Learner,

Before you make a crazy preposition you should know that the V8 given to Mbowe is a govt vehicle na sio la mkopo? Sijui Kama you know what your talking Mimi sikufundishwa matusi as a grew up but let me just pray God ufunguke!

The issue a stake about Mgomo wa Madaktari is so serious and you come with Kindergaten stories. Of course I had said earlier Medics need to sit down and scratch their heads thoroughly before declaring a strike without proper calculations they dropped mathematics that is the problem. The same way with rulers they don't calculate the risks associated with delay in taking affirmative action . Mnyika kawaita DHAIFU wanataka kumtoa roho of cause ukweli always unauma?

10. Azipa

Azipa JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Don't blame the player, blame the game. He is only enjoying the luxuries of alloting too much money into Recurrent budget. And when Mnyika stood up against such a budget he was heckled and jeered! The budget that will see the likes of Mbowe swapping cars, others looking for concubines cuz they have too much extra disposable income

11. r

rodrick alexander JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    The car belongs to the Goverment instad of asking Mr.Mbowe send your request/advice to Mr.Pinda

12. Shomari

Shomari JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Wakati mwingine ongea kiswahili, unatubagua tusiojua kiingereza

13. w

wakuziba Senior Member

Jun 24, 2012
    in deed mbowe has no right to sell a public property. that vehicle isnt his. i wonder wht the composer of this thread was thinking about when writing this foolish sugestion! it is impossible! besides, i have never seen mbowe giving out charity from his pocket. he worships money!!!!!!!!! how can he give it out! Why dont u advise him to fetch money from billicanas account and build a health centre in his constituency if he is really generous!

14. masopakyindi

masopakyindi JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Advise Mbowe to sell his hotels, The Hotel at Machame and Biicanas, to settle the doctors claims.
    In doing so he is assured of more than enough votes in the next election.

15. English Learner

Jun 24, 2012
    Dishing-out money is not stated anywhere to be one of the duty of Politicians especially MPs. Neither will it bring any change to people's welfare. The duty of a good leader is to unite his followers and give guidence in proper use of resources around
    them for individual and community well being. Something which most CDM MPs have successfully being applying. If we consider ability to dish-out money as one of the qualification, the MP becomes prone to being an exclusive work for Riches. Of course we already have some MPs who purchased it. But you can easily differentiate them as well as progress of their constituncies from CDM MPs.

16. A

Anne deo JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Nadhani nimekupata mr english learner..unatakiwa kupongezwa kwa mawazo mazuri..sio mbowe pekee mwenye v8 bt a lot of gvrt leaders,,najaribu kuassume kama tukawapata hata 50 leaders wenye moyo huo zen wakauza na kulipa sehemu ya madai na sisi kama watz tukawaunga mkono bila kuterereka i thnk itakuwa very amazing!!

17. English Learner

Jun 24, 2012
    Your good contribution is out of scope of my thread. I'm focusing on the proper use of public resources as a way to improve social welfare and curb the silently going on medics demonstration. I'm not covering how personal properties can be used to consolidate public power and position.

18. Graph Theory

Graph Theory JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Kwani hujui kuwa WASIOSOMA NI CHAKULA CHA WASOMI, au hujui kuwa kutokana na kutojua kiingereza kwa wabongo ndio maana hata wale weupe wanapokuja kuchukua madini, huwa wanaweka kiingereza.

19. English Learner

Jun 24, 2012
    Thank you for a quick understanding. Your explanation is what I term as bending and if impossible breaking the old rules for a noble cause. As you righly put it, once done the public should support the move.

20. Shomari

Shomari JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Kadakabikile, umenena, yaani tunaibiwa mchana kweupe kabisa. aisee mi najitoa kwenye huu mjadala.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016