If Chadema change position it mustt apologize, unconditionally!

MMM is no different from Zitto & x CDM chair in Iringa. Cheap politicians who can bought in a wink & flash of a dollar note.
If u thought yo switchin sides would carry wit u a lot of supporters, well, u thought wrong. Check throu the postings. All those that applaude u, they were sisiem supporters right from de start. CDM is made of true patriots. Men & women wit a strong ground in wat they believe in. Those that a swayed easily a not CDM at heart but hypocrits. As much as we a shocked by yo sudden turn around after a pay cheque from sisiem, this has made us question yo integrity however, we wish u good luck.

Mkuu mpaka leo umeingia humu kweli umehalifika hata mm siamini haya maneno kama yametoka kwa mkubwa.......siasa bana mh......sometimes bora kukaa kwenye jukwa letu lile la kuimarisha serikali za famila zetu. Juzi tu tumegundua kuwa Obama ambaye dunia ilisheherekea kuchaguliwa kwake kuwa ni lishushu la kimataifa na lilikaa kwenye mapango ya Afganistan sijui na Pakistan, na amewekwa na USA kwa madhumuni maalumu kudadadadeki twende kwenye jukwaa letu bana
kaaz kwel kwel

As a normal citizen, I would like to say, CHADEMA DIDN'T MAKE US BELIEVE THERE WAS NO FREF AND FAIR ELECTION, BUT I AND FELLOW TANZANIANS SAW EACH MOVE FROM VOTING TO ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS! ITS NOT HIDDEN THAT THE ELECTION WAS NEITHER FAIR NOR FREE! I NEED NO APPLOGY FROM ANY CDM MEMBER

a. CCM will NOT and I'm stating with sense of absolute certainty - WILL NOT initiate or even allow the process to write a new constitution. The best they are going to is a cosmetic amendments to the constitution. Specifically, just those areas that cover NEC.

b. Chadema will go to the next elections from a position of weakness compared to the position it founds itself in during the 2010 elections.

c. Chadema has taken a position of strategic postponement of its internal problems. Once again it seems there is a lack of leadership; while others see the recent moves within Chadema as the most "intelligent" or "strategic" I see them as decisions of political expediency. One, Chadema is not United not in leadership but in vision, decisions and political positions and secondly, they are still thinking in terms of being an opposition party. CCM will definitely will like to maintain that status quo.

In short, Chadema SHOULD apologize, initiate a process of self assessment, correction and rebuilding. Otherwise, LET IT continue to dig its its own grave of political oblivion. They asked the people to support them, they argued for change in their manifesto, but when push came to shovel, Chadema flinched and flinching they continue.

I'm done with one too. Sigusi tena and those are my points and I'm sticking to each one of them.

Either Freedom or Death,

MMM

This is painful truth! wote wanaoitakia mema nchi hii wakae wakijua CDM wametuuza na hawana mpango wa katiba mpya really! walianza vizuri na wangeendelea na moto ule ule! ikiwamo kususia bunge kama kweli walidhamiria!

mnawacheka CUF kwa mafanikio yao, believe me,CUF is far far away from CDM kwa kila kitu!! KATIBA NI VITA haitatolewa kama pipi,personal interest za baadhi ya viongozi zinawayumisbiah wengi na zinaficha kila kitu.

CDM made mistake na blind followe tu hawawaelewi kuwa wameishauzwa!

All I can say is that Chadema has lost validity and moral authority to be the champion of "revolutionary change" in Tanzania. They have simply compromise the integrity of welfare of Tanzanians to fight poor governance, corruption and injustice that has syphone every penny and every resource of our motherland.

Shame on them for beong two faced1 They are trully same like CCM, and I would not be suprised to find out someday that they are actually the CCM B!

Natamani niandike lakini nahofia kufanya makosa yaleyale yaliyofanywa na mtoa mada. Kuweka chapisho hapa ukiwa unatanguliwa na hasira.

Twendeni taratibu;

Chadema inamtambua JK kama Rais sivyo: Je huu ndio ulikuwa msimamo wa tangu awali baada ya matokeo kutangazwa au la?

Twendeni taratibu;

Chadema inamtambua JK kama Rais sivyo: Je huu ndio ulikuwa msimamo wa tangu awali baada ya matokeo kutangazwa au la?

Huo msimamo wa kumtambua rais kwa uchache unapingana na msimamo wa awali wa Slaa, sijui Chadema yenyewe.

I'm going to say this in very categorical terms. And I mean every single word here in: CHADEMA must apologize to President Kikwete, its members, supporters and all Tanzanians in general. Why you may ask:

a. For leading people to believe that the elections were somehow not as free or fair as expected.

b. By leading people to believe that the presidential election results were somewhat tampered with, sabotaged or somewhat were fraudulent.

c. By suggesting that the National Electoral Commission colluded with CCM to ensure that president Kikwete remain in power.

d. By making people believe that they were the victims of a corrupt political system.

e. For walking out of the parliament when President Kikwete was about to address the nation protesting the legitimacy of the electoral results that put Kikwete in power. We now know that this was a wrong decision bases on what the CC of Chadema has decided.

What does all this mean? It simply means that Chadema has lost the argument on the fairness of the elections. It has lost the argument that NEC somewhat conducted one of the worst elections ever in the United Tanzania. In a long run this is what is going to happen.:

a. CCM will NOT and I'm stating with sense of absolute certainty - WILL NOT initiate or even allow the process to write a new constitution. The best they are going to is a cosmetic amendments to the constitution. Specifically, just those areas that cover NEC.

b. Chadema will go to the next elections from a position of weakness compared to the position it founds itself in during the 2010 elections.

c. Chadema has taken a position of strategic postponement of its internal problems. Once again it seems there is a lack of leadership; while others see the recent moves within Chadema as the most "intelligent" or "strategic" I see them as decisions of political expediency. One, Chadema is not United not in leadership but in vision, decisions and political positions and secondly, they are still thinking in terms of being an opposition party. CCM will definitely will like to maintain that status quo.

In short, Chadema SHOULD apologize, initiate a process of self assessment, correction and rebuilding. Otherwise, LET IT continue to dig its its own grave of political oblivion. They asked the people to support them, they argued for change in their manifesto, but when push came to shovel, Chadema flinched and flinching they continue.

I'm done with one too. Sigusi tena and those are my points and I'm sticking to each one of them.

Either Freedom or Death,

MMM

I can't believe Mwanakijiji is a Crapist.

umekula $ ngapi?

CDM is not for revolution it is for evolution and compromisation.They are not supposed to be believed!! coward

I'm going to say this in very categorical terms. And I mean every single word here in: CHADEMA must apologize to President Kikwete, its members, supporters and all Tanzanians in general. Why you may ask:

What does all this mean? It simply means that Chadema has lost the argument on the fairness of the elections. It has lost the argument that NEC somewhat conducted one of the worst elections ever in the United Tanzania.
Chadema will go to the next elections from a position of weakness compared to the position it founds itself in during the 2010 elections.

..... somehow I am allowing myself to think you are just being cynical. If not, could it be as you put it, " Sigusi tena. I am done..." a sign of frustration my brother? Eitherway, the struggle must go on, with or without some people.
CDM as a Party lives and is forging ahead. Those who expected CDM to ..KURUPUKA.. shall remain profoundly disappointed. On the contrary, those entrusted with CDM leadership have stuck to ..VIKAO vya kichama.. to transact Party's business. You havent seen the likes of people with ..MAD EYES.. running up and down making childish or rather silly outbursts in public in addressing matters of CDM. As for STRATEGIES, who said that ought to be a public matter. Actions speak louder than words, aint it?

I can't believe Mwanakijiji is a Crapist.

umekula $ ngapi?

You must be an expert to know one! but here you have made mistake, bad one

It is not high time to answer all those points? answer it from A-Z. You will then be among great thinker unaweza kujibu utakavyo wewe!!

The critics has been made

CDM is not for revolution it is for evolution and compromisation.They are not supposed to be believed!! coward

now you have your best thread to unveil your crap.

kama chadema haifai tupeni na alternative basi

vinginevyo tutaawaona ninyi pia ni sawa na chadema tu.

You must be an expert to know one! but here you have made mistake, bad one

It is not high time to answer all those points? answer it from A-Z. You will then be among great thinker unaweza kujibu utakavyo wewe!!

The critics has been made

you have your hidden agenda.

it will fail. believe me.

tangaza uchaguzi hata sasa

a. For leading people to believe that the elections were somehow not as free or fair as expected.

b. By leading people to believe that the presidential election results were somewhat tampered with, sabotaged or somewhat were fraudulent.

c. By suggesting that the National Electoral Commission colluded with CCM to ensure that president Kikwete remain in power.

d. By making people believe that they were the victims of a corrupt political system.

e. For walking out of the parliament when President Kikwete was about to address the nation protesting the legitimacy of the electoral results that put Kikwete in power. We now know that this was a wrong decision bases on what the CC of Chadema has decided.

What does all this mean? It simply means that Chadema has lost the argument on the fairness of the elections. It has lost the argument that NEC somewhat conducted one of the worst elections ever in the United Tanzania. In a long run this is what is going to happen.:

Either Freedom or Death,

MMM
MMM.... Umejipalia makaa, uko sahihi kwa 100% lakini umeleta wazo lako mahali pasipostahili. naujua na kuuheshimu msimamo wako wa kutaka mabadiliko na ninathamini sana michango yako humu ndani lakini tofauti na wengine wengi wewe huna unafiki na hutaki mabadiliko just for the sake of changes. kuna wengine humu wako tayari kubadili tope(CCM) na kuweka kinyesi(CHADEMA) badala ya kujaribu kuangalia ukweli wa makosa ya msingi yaliyo ndani ya CDM.
tukiwa na wapenda mabadiliko wenye uelewa wa kiwango chako na wenye kukubali udhaifu ulio ndani mwetu, basi ni rahisi sana kufikia malengo hata kama yatafikiwa kwa kupitia hatua mbalimbali.
jiandae kuitwa MSALITI,MLA RUSHWA, UMENUNULIWA na UNATUMIKIA MAFISADI. POLE SANA

"Either Freedom or Death,"

MMM

Kauli hii ina maana gani, si ni wewe tarehe 05/11/2010 uliweka chapisho la kutuasa hapa kwamba siyo wakati wa kuwa na kauli za ukali? Unataka nani afe katika hili JK au Slaa ili uhuru upatikane? Ukimya pia ni Busara hata kama unayomengi ya kuongea.

Back
Top Bottom