Iam still looking for woman to make me a good husband

mwathu

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2012
Hi everyone, :flypig:
Iam serious looking for a serious woman aged between 20-26,graduate, self employed or an employee of any entity, well experienced in relationships (especially those experienced in breaking ups coz I believe they have experience alot in relationships and they know much on how it hurts when you lose some one you love). Any one in search of true love, happy relationship and happy home as well a happy familiy please join me in building our own home and family.

Hope this finds you well- Karibu wewe uliesahihi kwangu.:A S 465:

No woman can make you a good husband if you are the nasty one. Changes will start within yourself not otherwise. If you are such a bad husband you will get a bad wife. For he who lives like a hyena should not expect to end up living like a sheep.

• Thanks
Reactions: ral
madameX
Iamyoung man aged 28years, University degree holder, employed in a reputable organisation, live on my own/ alone I think this enough for public sharing other information will be obtained to interested parties.

madameX
Iamyoung man aged 28years, University degree holder, employed in a reputable organisation, live on my own/ alone I think this enough for public sharing other information will be obtained to interested parties.

that exactly type of the person Iam looking for, Iam serious jamani

that exactly type of the person Iam looking at, kindly if you are interested please send private message (pm) to my inbox so that we can proceed in communicating each other.

sindo,
are serious, If you mean it please inbox so that we can get to knw each other

Hi everyone, :flypig:
Iam serious looking for a serious woman aged between 20-26,graduate, self employed or an employee of any entity, well experienced in relationships (especially those experienced in breaking ups coz I believe they have experience alot in relationships and they know much on how it hurts when you lose some one you love). Any one in search of true love, happy relationship and happy home as well a happy familiy please join me in building our own home and family.

Hope this finds you well- Karibu wewe uliesahihi kwangu.:A S 465:

i have those experiences and qualities u mentioned.

shee leo,
if you are serious nitumie contact zako kwa inbox tuwasiliane