Iam looking for business partners

BLUE BALAA

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2010
I have the expertise in the tourism business, educated and I have also worked with several companies in management level.

Currently I am the shareholder in one of the up market lodge and I am also a freelance consultant in hospitality Industry.

I have a business idea with a comprehensive business plan in place; I have access of acquiring sites in all National Parks as well as Ngorongoro Conservation Area.

So, I am looking for partners who together we will join forces to form a partnership, source funds and set up a tour company and build a lodge. I have several bench marks in the business so I know it’s viable and lucrative.

Should anyone be interested please let’s take up from here?

Are you faithful or let me simplify my question, have you never ever con or double-cross anybody in your life time?

I own a small house in ngurdoto,and have lil money saved(in dollars) and was thinking about converting it to a lodge.Is that something that resembles what you were looking for?

I own a small house in ngurdoto,and have lil money saved(in dollars) and was thinking about converting it to a lodge.Is that something that resembles what you were looking for?

Well, my idea is all of us to start a new project from the scratch though we can consider your house in the project and see how we can incorporate in the partnership.

Are you faithful or let me simplify my question, have you never ever con or double-cross anybody in your life time?

Why nervous Sam, are you serious? Pls note that my attributes are known in the Industry

Am a business expert with degree holder in such field and experiences in works for 2 years. We can share much in your idea. Let me ask you one question;Is your business plan already be in written document?

Am a business expert with degree holder in such field and experiences in works for 2 years. We can share much in your idea. Let me ask you one question;Is your business plan already be in written document?

Yes it is in written document, though we can still fine tune it if need be.

Guys lets wake up, hebu tujaribu kuondoa dhana ya kuajiriwa. Me I dont want to be employed any more and put in your mind its not that I am rich but I have DECIDED to think big. I am just a minority shareholder in the Lodge that I have told you about and its not that I pumped in huge amount of money NO but I managed to acquire ten shares.

I have had alot of companies approaching me for employment but we always get at odds when it comes to payments. And that is the reason why I decided to be a freelance consultant while looking for other avenues.

WHY NOT US, if we have all those access of acquiring sites and all other technicalities like tax exemption, accessing financial institutions and forth on.

NOTE:
YOU WILL NEVER POSSESS WHAT YOU ARE UNWILLING TO PURSUE.
Mike Murdock

I have the expertise in the tourism business, educated and I have also worked with several companies in management level.

Currently I am the shareholder in one of the up market lodge and I am also a freelance consultant in hospitality Industry.

I have a business idea with a comprehensive business plan in place; I have access of acquiring sites in all National Parks as well as Ngorongoro Conservation Area.

So, I am looking for partners who together we will join forces to form a partnership, source funds and set up a tour company and build a lodge. I have several bench marks in the business so I know it's viable and lucrative.

Should anyone be interested please let's take up from here?

If your business is profitable and viable, the best partner is bank. Approach Investment Bank of SAEDF

Hallo,
Hiyo investment ni kubwa kiasi gani?

BLUE BALAA huyu NOT ENOUGH ameuliza swali kabla ya MKESHAHOI lakini ulichofanya umemuignore na hukutaka kumjibu,
Kwangu mimi hili ni swala la msingi sana, na nilidhani utalizungumzia hapa, kwenye B.P number zinasomeka vipi?..ili watu wajipime nguvu kwanza kabla ya kuingia kwenye ring.

• Thanks
Reactions: LAT
I would like to encourage you to move on and join the Machingas team which am one of them. Karibu sana mzee nikuzuri japokuwa kuna mitihani mingi inayobidi ukubali kupambana nayo, For sure you gonna make it.

BLUE BALAA huyu NOT ENOUGH ameuliza swali kabla ya MKESHAHOI lakini ulichofanya umemuignore na hukutaka kumjibu,
Kwangu mimi hili ni swala la msingi sana, na nilidhani utalizungumzia hapa, kwenye B.P number zinasomeka vipi?..ili watu wajipime nguvu kwanza kabla ya kuingia kwenye ring.

You got it... That's exactly what I meant... good idea..presented with no precision..!!

Thanks, nimeshatoa majibu ni kama $1m

Thanks, nimeshatoa majibu ni kama $1m

if a bankable business plan is in place, that means as well the business is viable ..... the only solution is to go to the bank ...! isn't it...?

what is needed now is mobilization of security, there should be a call for a partner who can provide form of security to guarantee redeeming of the loan .... !

if a bankable business plan is in place, that means as well the business is viable ..... the only solution is to go to the bank ...! isn't it...?

what is needed now is mobilization of security, there should be a call for a partner who can provide form of security to guarantee redeeming of the loan .... !

You got it right LAT, I have done a big role already, have made the concept, done the plan so other partners should provide security collateral. Well, its a matter of sitting down and IRON OUT all those issues

This is not my level,but i have a four bedroom house in ngurdoto that I was trying to turn it into a bed and breakfast spot.I was looking for a tourism expert.
I had some students from univ. of missouri,Colombia asking me about private cottages/bed and breakfast spots and couldn't tell'em.Arround Arusha national park,
Even momella is not blessed with local small bussiness owners,thats why I came up with the thoughts of transforming that little house into a small business,
I live in the US and I inherited that house from my late mom,I urge you to invest in small,ecofriendly spots.
If interested pm me.Serious and cant use it as a loan collateral!

Back
Top Bottom