Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

I wish wanawake wa kibongo nao kuwa wawazi na fantasi zao.

Discussion in 'Jamii Photos' started by Babylon, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Babylon

Babylon JF-Expert Member

Jun 3, 2011
    RIHANNA LIKES MEN WITH ''BIG PACKAGE'' <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr valign="middle"> <td>
    </td> <td align="center" valign="bottom">
    </td> <td align="center">
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    Rihanna likes her men ''hot and hung''.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The''S&M'' singer - who has previously dated singer Chris Brown and been linked to Irish heartthrob Colin Farrell - revealed a large package is her main criteria in a man but says she is quite ''spontaneous'' in how she chooses a new love.

Asked by US Cosmopolitan magazine how she likes her men, Rihanna replied: ''Hot and hung, but sweet will do!''

''I'm turned on to a guy by different things. It could be the way he looks. It could be his intelligence. It's really a spontaneous thing.''

Rihanna also revealed she has a male attitude to dating, explaining she loves the thrill of the chase but gets bored easily.

She added: ''I'm open to love but guys should have to earn it because the minute they get it, they want something else. Men are like hunters; they like the chase. So you have to keep them guessing.''

''Actually, I'm like that too. I get bored very quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that's the best.'
  2. victo

victo Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Ure point????????????????????

KIMICHIO JF-Expert Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Duh!!najuta kutokuzaliwa kiwanja!!
  4. shanature

shanature JF-Expert Member

Jun 22, 2011
    so what anataka sample